9pm and you have 90 cals left. What do you eat?

Options

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Honestly? whatever I want if it fits in the 90 cals... If I already had a 'treat' today I wouldn't have another -- a great go to snack for me is a cheese string!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I'd probably just eat an apple or yogurt....maybe a piece of cheese.
  • eblake111
    eblake111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love Sugar free Jello with light whip cream....very low in calories and satisfies my sweet tooth :)
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    if it were me I'd probably eat nothing and just continue to have some water and call it a day.
  • amyrobynne
    amyrobynne Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    String cheese
  • megs2003
    Options
    A glass of skim milk. It's healthy and delicious and can help with sleep. Luckily I'm not remotely lactose intolerant. :wink:
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    if I'm hungry, probably a piece of fruit

if I'm not hungry... nothing. 90 cals under isn't horrible.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    green pepper and cucumber slices (20-30cals?) with hummus (60cal per 2tbsp)
  • kdolfi7
    kdolfi7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    sugar-free/fat free jell-o with a dollop of fat free cool whip

or the sugar free jell-o pudding cups that are 60 calories also with a dollop of cool whip = around 80 calories.

these are what i crave in the evenings, something dessert-like and I'm a sucker for ice cream, so these work great especially if the cool whip is frozen, yum!
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Pistachios. Yum!
  • Adshill
    Adshill Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Special K bars are 90 calories. The chocolatey pretzel ones are the best, but they are all good. (And 90 calories eaten at 6pm is the same as 90 calories eaten at 9pm. A calorie is a calorie.)
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Whatever you're in the mood for if you're hungry.

what if im in the mood for burger and fries?

ice cream?
    NOBODY should be eating those things after nine thirty at night!

some people have said its a myth about that time restraint on what you eat in the part of night. In Spain they eat dinner around 9 or 10pm.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    If hungry ill eat an apple.
  • darstus
    darstus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow. I have had problems with major weight gain after eating pickles (water retention I know). I was once told "a pound per pickle". Just happened to me again recently. This may be "dill" pickles as that is all I like.
  • CanDurkin
    Options
    If I just want food in general an apple, but if I'm craving dessert I get those Special K 90 calorie bars. One with chocolate and I'm good.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Either an apple or a chocolate, depending on how the rest of my day has been.

yes or cuties and chocolate...love ghirardelli dk squares...the sea salt ones...
  • janeanon1111
    janeanon1111 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't knock this till you've tried it: If you are a dill pickle fan, this has worked for me. Take a whole dill pickle, rinse and pat dry to de-salt it a bit. The crunch and the cold can fool you into thinking you have had a "dessert" of sorts. Kind of takes away the need for sweet somehow. It's NOT ice cream but ice cream will make you pay much more!! Check out the calorie number. i believe it is amazingly low but I can't remember the exact number.
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Eat only if you're hungry! I'd have a low cal, non fat yogurt. I love the light n fit lemon chiffon!! The extra boost of dairy actually helps loose belly fat.
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    2% milkfat string cheese = 70 calories
    Large stalk of celery stuffed with 2 tablespoons Lite Garden Veggie Cream Cheese = 80 calories
    1 cup of cucumber slices with 2 tablespoons of Athenos Original Hummus = 66 calories
    3/4 cup of dry cheerios = 75 calories
    Whole kosher dill pickle = 15 calories
    Rice cake = 35 calories
    Rice cake w/1 tablespoon of Lite Strawberry or Garden Veggie Cream Cheese = 70 calories
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    This or sugar free pudding if I need something sweet. I usually try to limit late night snacks though :)