Ladies? Does Size Matter?

Options
123457»

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    When I was a senior in high school, I dated a guy whose head rested in my boobs when we hugged! LOL! It was so funny, but he was a cutie with nice long blond hair (looked like a little surfer boy)!

Now, my boyfriend is only two inches taller than me and I really can't even tell he is any different... height/weight doesn't matter. "D
  • IrishMinx32
    IrishMinx32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Size wise smaller bc I'm lrg myself, but height???? I don't think it would really matter. Unless he was 5 ft. I'm almost 5'7. But my Bro in law is way shorter than my sister and she doesn't mind. LOL Neither does he for that matter. :wink:
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    It's not the size of the wand, but the magic it contains.
  • The_new_me_76
    The_new_me_76 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    to be honest it dosent matter to me what size a man is , as long as he knows how to treat a woman right and has a sexy smile that will do for me x
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    1. Would you date/marry a guy who weighed less than you? What would be the biggest discrepancy in size you would go/allow?

Yes. One of my boyfriends was about the same weight or ~5lb less than me (he was about 150-155) - and 9" taller (5'6" vs. 6'3").

2. Would you date/marry a guy who was shorter than you? What would be the biggest discrepancy in height you would go/allow?

I would but probably not more than about 3-4". At the moment I am dating another 6'3" guy but honestly I don't base anything off of height - it's just a coincidence!
  • SailorStarMaker
    Options
    1) Absolutely
    2) Absolutely
  • mmbertrand
    Options
    1. I think as long as I feel good in my skin, if I weighed more than my man, it wouldn't matter. I usually go for bigger guys, because I like it, and it might bother me if I was dating a guy that weighed less than me, but I don't think I would break up for that reason!

2. I don't care about the height, as long as it's not more than a few inches and that he doesn't mind that I still wear heels sometimes ;)
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    1. My boyfriend is skinny compared to me, I'm 65lbs heavier than him. He doesn't seem to mind though, he met me when I was exactly 100lbs heavier than him haha. He does care about my health though and he's the one who encouraged me over these few months to get back in shape. He's the one who introduced me to MFP ( :

2. Height doesn't really matter to me, I'm 5 foot tall and my boyfriend isn't exactly the tallest out of all my past 6'2 boyfriends haha.
    He's 5'6 and I really don't mind he's the perfect size for me and I don't see a reason to break up with a person over their height if you love them ( :
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    When I got married, I was about 130lbs and I am 5'2". There are very few adult men in this world that are smaller than I am. That narrows the selection down really low, so probably not.

Almost all the men on my mom's side of the family are short (5'4") so if I found a dude that short, I'd be worried about being related to him somehow.

If I were a tall lady, I wouldn't mind being with a guy who is shorter or smaller than I am, but I'm not.

I ended up with a really tall, and bulky guy, and it has come in handy a thousand times over. He changes light bulbs without a ladder or foot stool. It seems so superficial, but now that I've been with him so long, I can't imagine being with anyone else....

So no. I wouldn't date or marry a guy smaller than I am.
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    Have always dated guys who weighed less than me, even when I was really big I didn't see why I should have to have lower standards than a slim woman so guys always had to be good looking and in good shape.
    As for height probably fifty percent of men are my height or shorter so have occasionally dated guys shorter than me, in fact for a while in my early twenties I seemed to be irresistible to shorter guys ie, under 5.6. Never had a long term relationship with a man taller than me, my partner now is probably an inch and a half shorter than I am. I'm not really tall, about 5.10 on a good day.
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    1. Would you date/marry a guy who weighed less than you? What would be the biggest discrepancy in size you would go/allow? It would feel too weird. I'm already highly self-conscious of my weight and I really don't want people to think why is he dating a fatty or it looks like momma and son.

2. Would you date/marry a guy who was shorter than you? What would be the biggest discrepancy in height you would go/allow? again probably not

No simple due to my past experience. My ex-fiancee was short and I wore 5 inch heels often and he would be very insecure about me when we would go out. I have alot of boobs so it would be boobs,me at 5'11 and alot of body some men can handle that..I read some men like that but then I think the chicks are like wafer thin.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    1. My ex husband weighed less than me when we got married. He was very skinny and I was at a good weight for my height.

2. I am taller than my ex and my husband.