Black Team - Part 19ish

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Andrew, it was not my intent at all to trivialize your situation-- I didn't mean it at all that way. It's not my place to put anything into perspective for you. I didn't mean to seem insensitve-- :cry: I hope I didn't seem like a big jerk.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I was honestly thanking you woman! you didnt do anything wrong. I really think I needed to realize how lucky I am. Oh don't your worry I am gonna give em hell for pulling the rug out from under me. But it did make me remember that I'm thankful to have a job. You werent insensitive!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    I was honestly thanking you woman! you didnt do anything wrong. I really think I needed to realize how lucky I am. Oh don't your worry I am gonna give em hell for pulling the rug out from under me. But it did make me remember that I'm thankful to have a job. You werent insensitive!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, thank goodness!!!!!!!

:embarassed:

Hang in there, my friend-- when all is said and done, it's not the "well done, my good and faithful servant" of your company that will mean a hill of beans-- keep fighting the good fight. Kiss them kids, pinch that wife, encourage your friends-- you're all right in my book, my good man.

Nite!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning fellow Black Teamers!
    Janie, I know Im a couple days late, but I wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Take one day at a time sweetie:heart:
    Andrew, so sorry to hear that the corporates and "corporating" on you. I think its a wrath that people everywhere are feeling, but it still sux:grumble: Keep your chin up and be proud of being someone they can always count on, your self-worth is far more important:happy:
    Hi Sara! I hope your having a wonderful vacation...sure wish I was standing on a balcony overlooking the Rockies, beautiful!:love:
    Hello to everyone else!! I wish you all a great day and hope those Last Chance Workouts go great!:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Jeannie!!!!! :flowerforyou:

:drinker: this is NOT water!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Jeannie!!!!! :flowerforyou:

:drinker: this is NOT water!!!!

Why thank you............. I am all watered out!!:laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    ooooh-- another picture, too!!!!! Pretty!

Happy Birthday, Jeannie!!!!!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    ooooh-- another picture, too!!!!! Pretty!

Happy Birthday, Jeannie!!!!!!!!!

:drinker:

:heart:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    MJZ2765.gif
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Oh! Oh! Oh! One more thing...Happy Birthday to our very lovely Jeannie:heart::flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Jeannie!! :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Last chance workouts tonight!!!

I might do one in the AM too! I have been munching away today. I also had the best pizza ever yesterday so I might need the extra workout!:grumble:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    so for the last couple of months I have been taking a psychology class (not sure if I told anyone) but we had to do a paper on something that we would like to change and I chose my weight haha imagine that! I have been checking to see if she had updated our grades because our papers were due about a week and a half ago. I checked today and the grades were up! I got 150 out of 150 on it and she said it was very well written and composed well.

I have one last test due tomorrow and IF I don't take it I will end up with an 87% for the class but if I take it I only have to get a 4% on the test to get an A so it looks like I get an A in that class too! YAY ME!!
    (sorry tooting my own horn!)

Next semester is College algebra (YUCK!!!):noway: and fingerspelling! (YAY!!):love:

The semester after that speech(YUCK):frown: and sign language 3 (YAY) :heart:

I always take one yucky class with one fun class. makes it better that way. I also try to take a lot of classes online because they are easier and hubs can help me out!:bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Sam-- I'll toot a horn for you, too-- trumpet.gif

And she's smart, too, gang-- !!!!!!! It just keeps getting better and better!

Way to go, sweetie-- :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Jeannie. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: - definitely not water.

Hi all - I am back, but emotionally drained.

Sorry Andrew about your job woes.. It really is a nasty world out there lately.. Hope it gets better soon.

Very tired, and dreading the scale tomorrow...

Love all.. Janie
  • Marla64
    Options
    Happy Birthday Jeannie. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: - definitely not water.

Sorry Andrew about your job woes.. It really is a nasty world out there lately.. Hope it gets better soon.

Love all.. Janie

:heart: :heart: :heart: Glad you're home safely, Janie-- {{hugs}} Hang in there!!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sam-- I'll toot a horn for you, too-- trumpet.gif

And she's smart, too, gang-- !!!!!!! It just keeps getting better and better!

Way to go, sweetie-- :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thanks, I'm pretty smart but hubs is WAY smart and helps me with my papers. I do all the outlines and stuff and he rewords it!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He got me a A- on my english paper. He also has said that he will write my speeches for me too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

Love all.. Janie

:heart: :heart: :heart: Glad you're home safely, Janie-- {{hugs}} Hang in there!!!!!!

Thanks Marla - it is good to be home...:flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I'm taking the LAST week for the show at least.
    it will be up ASAP!