Black Team - Part 19ish

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Your husband is a total cutiepie-- yum! :devil:

Man, you are all about checking out other people's husbands! :laugh:

I see a cutiepie, I call it thus-- I can look, as long as I don't touch. :wink:

That is what hubs says about the guy at work who wanted to see my boobs!:noway: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

That is what hubs says about the guy at work who wanted to see my boobs!:noway: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, I can assure you, I do not wish to see your husband's boobs. :wink: Or any other part of him for that matter!!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    you guys all look AMAZING!!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Lori, You are a braver woman than I. Wowzer ! :flowerforyou: You look great.

Sam, Our fearless leader, I have to agree you not only look younger but happier. And as for the hubs, have to agree with Marla...yums.:smile:
  • Marla64
    Options

Sam, Our fearless leader, I have to agree you not only look younger but happier. And as for the hubs, have to agree with Marla...yums.:smile:

See? We ain't too old to look and appreciate, Lori-- :wink:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

See? We ain't too old to look and appreciate, Lori-- :wink:

:laugh:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    I don't know if this is quite the kind of letter you meant Sara but here goes:

Dear Lori,

Step away from the mirror. If you are going to look in the mirror, look at yourself as a whole. Don't pick on every little flaw and flub that you see wrong about yourself. Think of what you've done. In the past year, you've made a human, lost all the weight that went along with that growing process. You have also lost additional weight that puts you lower than you were when you were 18! (Psst, that's 9 years ago.) When you graduated, you wore size 8's. Now size 8's are getting big on you - even jeans right out of the dryer!

Besides now being in good enough shape to be willing to post bikini pics of youself to your cyber peeps, you are healthier. You now *almost* like working out. You kind of enjoy eating healthy -- at least some of it. Your goal after having Harley was to look good in a string bikini. You've accomplished that! (No pics of that one yet.) So when your weight goes up by a pound or 2, quit giving youself such a hard time! Your husband thinks you look great, your friends think you look great, your mom thinks you're too thin. :ohwell:

Every year one of your New Year's Resolutions is to lose weight/get healthy/get in shape. You've lost the weight, you've gotten healthier. So for the next year, your "resolution" is to work on the getting in better shape. Start lifting weights more often. (I don't think once a month really does much, now does it, Lori. :huh: ) Start doing those ab workouts. :grumble: And APPRECIATE youself. Be glad about what you've done and enjoy it! You'll only be 27 once.

:heart: Lori
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Lori, thanks perfect. :heart: I am so proud of you!
  • loreeb18
    Options

Do I get an A? :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Ummm...A-. There was some poor sentence structure in there.

*whispers* not really, I just didn't want to give the first one an A. :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    Options

Ummm...A-. There was some poor sentence structure in there.

*whispers* not really, I just didn't want to give the first one an A. :laugh:

:huh: :grumble:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, look at us! I am so proud of all of us for taking charge of our lives and our health in such a huge way. We are one hot group! :heart:

Well, here are mine...

July 2003, at my heaviest (at least 250)

010_7-1.jpg

Dec 2006, halfway there (about 200)

untitled-1.jpg

June 2008, just after joining MFP (about 165)

006-1.jpg

Feb 2009, at 153...don't have anything more recent other than the av.

003-1-1.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Well, I can assure you, I do not wish to see your husband's boobs. :wink: Or any other part of him for that matter!!

It's ok if you did I like em!!! :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Holy crap, look at us! I am so proud of all of us for taking charge of our lives and our health in such a huge way. We are one hot group! :heart:

Well, here are mine...

010_7-1.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

003-1-1.jpg

You look fabulous!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Shuntae-- you look just wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, gee, Sam-- if I have your permission-- hmmmmm-- hee. :wink: :devil:

I may head out to run-- decisions, decisions. I jumped up and down a couple times to see if there's any sensitivity and I'm feeling pretty good-- I may try a mile later. We'll see-- I won't be stupid, but I'm itching to get out there.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

I may head out to run-- decisions, decisions. I jumped up and down a couple times to see if there's any sensitivity and I'm feeling pretty good-- I may try a mile later. We'll see-- I won't be stupid, but I'm itching to get out there.

Thanks, lady! Sometimes I still have to do double takes when I see my reflection in windows because it doesn't seem real. But judging by the pants I wore to work today, it is most definitely the case!

Be careful if you go out, it may just be good for you to get out and move a little. :bigsmile:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

Well, here are mine...

010_7-1.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

003-1-1.jpg

You look fabulous!!!!!

Thanks, Sam...you (and the hubs) are looking great too!
  • Marla64
    Options

Thanks, lady! Sometimes I still have to do double takes when I see my reflection in windows because it doesn't seem real. But judging by the pants I wore to work today, it is most definitely the case!

Be careful if you go out, it may just be good for you to get out and move a little. :bigsmile:

Nah-- not going tonight-- too late. Maybe tomorrow-- :ohwell:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Okay...here is me and my sister at Virginia beach last year:

m_bdd9b1307eca139488beba3f2fde2088.jpg

here we are today: (my sister has lost 75 lbs and the dress she is wearing is one of my dresses that I gave her. I'm so proud of her!)
    cid__SNC00906.jpg

cid__SNC009411.jpg
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Sam - You look amazing! I'm sure you'll be lookin' smokin' for your trip in July! You & hubby need to go sit poolside! *hugs* :heart:

Shuntae - What a journey!!! You are so inspiring. PLUS, you have a gorgeous smile! :heart:

Lynnie - Look at you & little sister! You both look aaaaamazing! How nice to have each other to support through the weight loss journey. Am I jealous that you photograph so well? yes. yes, I am. :wink: Beautiful! :heart:

Lori - I couldn't give you an A b/c what if someone else wrote a better essay? Hmmm? What am I supposed to give THEM?! :wink: (I heard that excuse in high school so I thought I'd apply it here.). :laugh: I have since revised my policies & have given you a gold star & a smiley face sticker. Enjoy. LOL :heart:

Marla - Did you decide to try it out & go for a run?