Would you cheat?

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Not at all. Not for size or looks or anything. If I wanted to cheat, I'd get divorced first, instead. But, since that's not a problem, I'll stay and remain faithful.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Never! Its about alot more than looks for me...and I dont have any respect for people who cheat because I have already been cheated on
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    More aimed towards guys, but women can respond too...would you cheat on your wife/girlfriend (or husband/boyfriend) for someone who was thinner than her/him? Specifically because of looks.
    Absolutely never, for any reason.
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Not for that or any other reason. I took vows when we got married and I meant them. We made those vows before God and to each other. There is no way I'd break them.
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    i purposely date bigger girls so i can cheat on them :) then they go on diets and then they are skinny and hot :)

Lol. It's a lucky girl that ends up with you..... :)

right thats what im saying... its like im gods gift to women

Has anyone ever told you youre an *kitten*?? :)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Cheating is not based on looks, its based on the character of the individual...a cheater is just as likely to cheat with someone who looks like a donkey vs an attractive person...
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    This thread angers me. I have more respect for my husband than that
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    It's funny because my boyfriend is tall and lanky and I always joke about "fattening" him up so he would be like a fluffy pillow. But no, I would not cheat. I love him and I am thankful I have found him. He completes me.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Cheating is not based on looks, its based on the character of the individual...a cheater is just as likely to cheat with someone who looks like a donkey vs an attractive person...
    My dad is proof of this. :laugh:
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This thread angers me. I have more respect for my husband than that

The thread itself? Or the responses? Again, I was bored and curious. I did not post this to pi$$ anybody off, and sorry if I have.
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    NO WAY! My man is perfect the way he is and I could never find anyone I saw as "better". In the past though, I have been cheated on for smaller girls...so curious to see if people are really more into love than looks.

When I was married the first time, my husband did cheat, but it was with someone that he even admitted he felt was larger and less attractive. I never cared about his size (6'5 400+ lbs) as a measure of attractiveness. I loved him for him. I am remarried now, and my current husband is also large and I would never cheat on him. One because there isn't a reason, and two because I know how much it SUCKS when someone does that to you. Cheating is really selfish and hurtful.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    NO WAY!! Not for any reason!! My fiance has the most PERFECT body, personality and face I ever saw!! And even if he was 500+ pounds, Id still love him with all my heart and would NEVER do anything to hurt him!

Why bother cheat? If you dont want to be with someone, then say so. It hurts worse when someone admits they cheated than when someone tells you theyre not interested anymore
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Anyone slimmer than him would likely have an eating disorder. So no. And anyone bigger? No. He is very supportive and loving. He has been with me at my worst, why would I cheat on him when he is encouraging me to be at my best?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I've had the opportunity to cheat on my husband (who I think is mightily hot) with people who were very attractive, but I love my hubs. If I didn't want to spend my life with one man I would have remaind single.
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    no way, I am with my boyfriend because I'm in love with him....and I hate cheaters
  • alvin_grung
    alvin_grung Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wonder what you're hoping to find in these answers? They are not going to help assuage any insecurity about your partner's fidelity, if that's what you are after. Keep communication open and support steady for your SO - that's all you can do, because some cheat and some don't.

And I sure hope it's not a temptation you are trying to justify! Yikes!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My current boyfriend is the perfect height/size for me. When I lay on his tummy it's soft and not rock hard so my neck doesn't get sore, when I hug him I feel like I am holding a man and I fit perfectly under his arm if we are walking or sitting down. He is thin with broad shoulders but not to skinny.
    An ex of mine was in the picture for awhile and I thought to myself "He is too tiny for me, we don't fit together properly when we sit next to each other." So it finalized what I was already sure of , cheating was never going to happen for real because I really like what I have got at home.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    No way. My fiancé is my fiancé because I love him, not just because he's a sexy beast, because he makes me happy in all his silly ways. If I were ever no longer happy being with him, I would end the relationship - wouldn't even consider cheating.
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I wonder what you're hoping to find in these answers? They are not going to help assuage any insecurity about your partner's fidelity, if that's what you are after. Keep communication open and support steady for your SO - that's all you can do, because some cheat and some don't.

And I sure hope it's not a temptation you are trying to justify! Yikes!

NOOO! I am not even slightly tempted to cheat on my husband. In my opinion, he is the sexiest man alive. Someone earlier already pretty much gave me the response I was looking for. I wanted to see how important looks were as opposed to love to a person. That's all.
  • kp_88
    kp_88 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am married and take my vows seriously. I would not cheat on my husband. To me he is the sexiest man on earth:)