Replies

• shyrina25
    shyrina25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    NO
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    No, I adore my bf and want him to marry me one day. He is adorable and hot and good to me.
    I'm not an idiot ;)
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Okay, so it's a dumb question. I guess the real question would be would your significant other's weight gain/loss affect your attraction to them?

I think this is a better question. More to the point and probably more likely to be answered honestly.

For me? No, it would not. I am attracted to a person for who they are. If I find them sexy, I find them sexy. I've been with women who weighed 89 lbs and women who weighed 289 lbs. And everywhere in between. They were each attractive to me for different reasons and their weight did not factor in that.

My Mrs. is beautiful now just as she was when I met her and just as she was when she had our gargantuan daughter in her belly and just as she always will be regardeless of what she weighs.
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    He is the father of my daughter and to risk her losing a happy family for my own selfishness would be very unfair. Plus, there is nobody in this world I am more attracted to than him.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Looks, shmooks. I'm a germaphobe. I'm not even shaking hands with anyone else.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    If I was gonna cheat it would be for more than looks...MONEY preferably LMAO! I have to be on the come-up to take that risk.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't cheat on anyone because of looks.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    wow, to go on a site where most people are trying to lose weight and better their self image and ask if they would cheat with a skinnier person, that is glorious. We would probably be the ones cheated on and not the cheaters.

I know you were curious, but you had to expect these responses. Didnt you?

sincerely,
    Captain Obvious
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Dumb question, sorry, nobody can say what, when, or how, or if they'd do anything until they're in the situation, we'd all like to think we wouldn't but you never, ever know......just saying.......

Completely disagree... you know enough of your own morals to know if you would ever cheat or not. Never have and never will.. just sayin

I agree.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't cheat on anyone because of looks.

what would you cheat for? :: pulls out note pad::
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    wow, to go on a site where most people are trying to lose weight and better their self image and ask if they would cheat with a skinnier person, that is glorious. We would probably be the ones cheated on and not the cheaters.

sincerely,
    Captain Obvious

Aye-Aye! *salutes* Exactly what I was thinking.
    Signed,

Lt. CoSign
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

sincerely,
    Captain Obvious

I already re-worded the question earlier on in the thread. It's a free country (supposed to be anyway) so I just asked a question. I don't really care if people are upset by it. Actually, I respect the people that are. It shows me that love does really mean more to people than physical attraction. So, Captain Obvious, thanks for your response.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. The reason I'm so attracted to my husband is our connection...emotionally AND physically. Plus he knows what I like and gets it done :wink: I'm not about to give that up!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    No, I am attracted to my BF because his is big and strong and cuddly. If he were a string bean or a meathead/bodybuilder type I would probably not be as attracted.
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. The reason I'm so attracted to my husband is our connection...emotionally AND physically. Plus he knows what I like and gets it done :wink: I'm not about to give that up!

Perfect response. He is lucky to have you! :)
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0e4r9yBXk1r8ox8r.gif
    It just puzzles me as to why any one would ever cheat, if you're not happy with the person, end it & move on.
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Before my wife, family, friends, and God, I vowed to be only with one woman until one of us dies. Nothing on this planet will ever make my cheat.

Nothing.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Cheating isnt just for looks, cheating shows a complete lack of respect for yourself and your SO. If it gets to the point (due to looks, weight, estranged or whatever) that you are no longer happy with your partner, do the adult thing and tell them. If need be break it off with them, and then go screw like rabbits with everyone willing to say yes. But cheating that is simply selfish and immature.

No I would not for any reason.
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    Never again.