Irritating NSV....What's Yours?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Going out for a run and having someone call 'Thanks for the view" as I went past. lol

Wow wouldn't that feel great... and slightly awkward :flowerforyou:
  • heather_elise85
    heather_elise85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mine is that I was in a 13 ( Old Navy jeans) - now I am in a 10 but I have about 15 pairs of jeans that are 7's (before baby) ... I'm so happy to be out of the 13's but I only have 1 pair of 10s and waiting for the 7's i'm stuck in-between!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Dirty diaper-looking, saggy-butt pants!!! :laugh:

THIS
    and having to get new uniforms all the time - since I have to pay for them and there is no way I can function in clothes that are 5-6 sizes too big
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I can't sit in one place for too long when I'm studying because my *kitten* starts to hurt.

It's comforting to know I'm not the only one. The good thing is that my posture is better because sitting my old-normal way hurts so much.
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mine would be the unpredictable sizing at "normal size" stores. This is already foreign territory for me and it drives me nuts when I go from feeling on top of the world at one store because the XL fits (and might be a little loose) to wanting to break down in tears because the XL at another store makes me look like I'm trying to squeeze my chubby butt into a small. It made me feel so good to finally not be restricted to 1 or 2 stores at the mall but it's so frustrating when sizing is so inconsistent.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    slipping out of my shoes because my feet got thinner!
  • jfunk29
    jfunk29 Posts: 4
    Options
    Finally being able to complete 100 push-ups (in multiple sets of course) with some sort of decent form.
  • Cheeta_HH
    Cheeta_HH Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    my running pants are too loose now so I spend half my run tugging up my pants

:grumble:

Same here! One day I threw on a pair of workout pants that I had not worn in about a year. I had to stop jogging because I could not keep them up! That is the best reason I can think of to give up on a workout!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!