Irritating NSV....What's Yours?

Options

Replies

• shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I spent a pretty penny on new jeans and undies over the weekend because everything I had got too big. Not crazy about the money spent but totally loving the smaller sizes.

I did this 2 months ago and now its all too big again! lol So annoying (but awesome!)
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I have to wear khakis for work, and they're surprisingly hard to find, except at Goodwill (not usually cute at all) or department stores ($$$). By the time I find a new pair, I only get to wear them for a few weeks before they're too big and look funny.
  • 2bfit4fun
    2bfit4fun Posts: 12
    Options
    Most annoying is definitely the loss of my "girls".... Now I am budgeting for enhancements...I wonder how much they will weigh....LOL:laugh:
  • zoeengland2000
    Options
    hehe love these!

Mine- My favorite dresses are too freakin' big and I need a nice one for my grandfather's 90th birthday coming up. We're going to a dance for him and I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy a new dress. lol

Sell the old ones on eBay & buy yourself a new one :-)
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Definately the saggy but pant thing.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My rings falling off....
  • ColCul
    ColCul Posts: 53
    Options
    I just had one, was walking and my underwear, a size too big, sort off slipped down. It is not very lady like having to reach into the pants to pull them up.
  • alysson
    alysson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring getting loose is definitely annoying. And another NSV not really irritating, but the fact that my upper thighs no longer rub together when I walk. I'd forgotten that that was even possible!

My biggest NSV goal!
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My 2 (60lbs basset hounds) over powering me to chase a cat because i no longer weigh enough to counter balance against the leash pulling.
  • zoeengland2000
    Options
    I noticed today that my bra is gaping, which means my boobs have shrunk.....those ere the only part of my body that I liked the size of!
  • lakers663
    Options
    Needing to replace my running shoes and being able to keep up with my son's high energy!
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am sitting in our recliner and I can't keep the chair reclined without sitting on the back of it because it seems I don't weigh enough to do so anymore!! Annoying...but great at the same time!!

So what is your annoying, irritating, but awesome NSV?

I know that one! But one way to solve the problem is to have a kitty sleep on your shoulder/chest/tummy! ;-)
  • Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at underwear that isn't grannie panties for the first time in a long time.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    None of my rings fit any more, I've moved them all to bigger fingers, but now I can't move them any more, I'm just going to have to stop wearing them! :sad:
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Burning less calories doing the same workout!
  • crimsontech
    crimsontech Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Similar to others... some bras are too big now, some that were too small now fit. Too big for 18/20, too small for 22/24 (and I used to wear 26/28 when I started). So many clothes that are going to be too big almost make me want to stay this size until they're all worn out but that's not realistic. Or smart. :P

My engagement ring is loose most of the time but not loose enough to get past my knuckle... the center stone just keeps ending up going to the side.

Workout pants are very close to having to be replaced with a smaller size as well. They aren't really skin-hugging anymore, but my butt is still big enough to keep them from falling down.
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My rings are slipping all over the place, don't want to downsize because in the summertime they will be hard to get off and on again.

A great NSV is that my husband was folding laundry the other day and asked if the pants he was holding up belonged to our grandsons:) They wear sizes 4T and 5-6 slims. The pants he was holding were MY Mossimo stretch workout pants :O)

Oh, and a reminder for everyone between sizes and no money to buy new yet don't forget the thrift stores, they have saved me a bundle at least till we (my husband and I) get to our goal weights. Quarter day at the Goodwill Store is AWESOME!

10100588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mlybrn
    mlybrn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can't sit in one place for too long when I'm studying because my *kitten* starts to hurt.
    My rings are starting to slide off, and I've had to adjust my watch strap.
    All my bras are too big, and my bf misses my Fs!
    Lying on my side in bed hurts my ribs.
    I can't really afford new clothes.
    All my workout clothes are too big, making me look fatter than I am.
    I'm sooooo cold a lot of the time.
  • asfischer
    asfischer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump... can't wait to add one :-)
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Had to punch a new hole in a belt a couple weeks ago & I already need to punch another one :smile:

I know I could just buy a new one, but it's the belt I wear to work everyday.

I haven't gotten to the end of my belt yet...but if I keep moving holes....I will need a new one soon :laugh:

You guys all have such awesome NSV's....you made me want to push harder and harder!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!