how long have you been married (or ...)

Options

Replies

• MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    We have been together 4 years, lived together for 2 years, married for 5 months. Newbie, I know.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I have been married to my wonderful and sometimes pain in the butt husband for 9 years tomorrowbigsmile heart

Happy Anniversary!!

Thank you!:bigsmile:
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    5 years dating this may, we have a house and a dog together but not married, if you don't get married you can't get divorced....
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Im 37 and my wife is 36, We've been married for 19 yrs 20 in April of this year and we're going to JAMAICA to celebrate
    all the Hard work that we both put into our marriage :bigsmile: Love her more and more everyday I get to be with her.. :love:
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Married 18 and together 26. Love him more every day....
  • everyoung
    everyoung Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Dated for 1 1/2 years
    Married for 16 years
    Still going strong
    :love:
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    MArried 9 years today :-)

Happy Anniversary. We share the exact same anniversary!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    40 years this December......
  • jkaupanger
    Options
    been together 11 years on Jan 10. Getting married this year.
  • camilleesqueda
    Options
    Met my best friend in September of 2010, began dating in January of 2011, married in January of 2012. :) We clicked immediately and went through quite a bit in a very short period of time. He's my best friend in every way possible. :)
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry about your situation.

I have been married for almost 3 years but we have been together for almost 10.
  • determined136
    Options
    Just celebrated our 19th....that is wierd to say ... anniversary on March 6th.

We have had our ups and downs like everyone, survived a lot....I won't say it has all been fun but it has most definately been worth it. 4 kids and nice home and lots of inside jokes!

Best of luck to you whatever you decide give it your all!
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Together for 18, married for 16.
  • TeeferTiger
    TeeferTiger Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Married 6 months in 2 days, will have been together for 2 years in a few weeks time :smile: :love:
  • Hev_uk
    Hev_uk Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Been with my boy 4 years this month although I've known him for 10. We have managed a long distance relationship(after living together) for 2 years and have another 2 ahead of us because of my work commitments. I'm sure when I spent every day with him again he'll start to piss me off!!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    We have been together for 9 years, but only married 6 years. I feel you're pain.
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    We've been together about 12 years. We have 5 children together , and we've been married for 6 years. Life is good , it wasn't good before. I guess were backwards. What helped us was seeking counsel. We can't stay mad at each other for long because we use the tools we've learned. It's amazing how this man who I've wanted to divorce SOOOOOOOO many times is still here we are both improving but, it doesn't take an opening and closing of eyes , it takes effort like our workouts! In the end it's all worth it , because when your old and everyone and everything is gone , your husband will still be there ! Well, we still got years to go but, unless he cheats on me ,I don't see us leaving each other any time soon .........
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been together for a total of 20 years! :love: Married for 16 years! :heart:

Edit to add* will be married 16 years in April! :)
  • ganesha303
    ganesha303 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    In November it will be 39 years, he proposed before out first date:wink:

We have had every up and down known to happen in a marriage, sometimes it felt like more "trying times" that Happy times but we decided long ago that we would work out every situation and divorce wasn't an option. We always go back to what made us fall in love so long ago. Also when we have differences and/or problems:grumble: it's usually because one of us is being selfish and not caring about the other person.
    thats what i call awesome!

Second That.
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been together for 11 years and April will be 8 years that we've been married. He's my best friend. :love: