Grils...how would you react?

Options

Replies

• vudufrank
    vudufrank Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    As an old, overweight lady, I would have to look him in the eye and ask very seriously "So, what are you doing later, Handsome?"
  • vudufrank
    vudufrank Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like the chocolate that puts out. I hate chocolate that only wants to tease...
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I like to look at the guy that works at my gym....to young for me but nice to look at :smile: but my gym buddy started calling him Shoney's Big Boy and has kinda messed up my eye candy :sad: :sad:
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I often regret not having done the silly over-the-top things that strike in the moment, so I'll recommend the singing "I'm too sexy for my *kitten*... " and slapping your *kitten* to the beat.

IMHO, the message you want to get across is: "You're being way too obvious. Dial it down a few notches." Staring at him until he felt uncomfortable delivered that message effectively, so it was as good a response as any other.

I'd probably have said something really dorky like (in cold tone & with cold stare) "Can I help you with something?"

And then hours later thought of some much more clever remark like: "Aw, godammmit! Do I have toilet paper stuck to my *kitten* *again*?"
  • charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just stare at his crotch???

and squint

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH :laugh: just imagine how many calories people are burning from reading this topic and laughing
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm almost always the only woman on the weight floor and I lift heavy. So I get a lot of looks regardless. I just ignore them. Or I make eye contact and they look away.

Relevant funny story... was at the gym with my mom and she was checking out this guy. He caught her doing it and shot her a smile and flexed his bicep. She turned bright red and dropped a weight on her foot.

Best gym memory ever. I laughed for days.

Love the relevant funny story!...except the dropped weight on her foot part, that had to hurt!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    That guy was a jerk, doesn't he realize you are only allowed to look if;
    -you get on a treadmill behind her treadmill
    -she just "happens" to walk past where you are "already" looking.
  • SeaStar
    SeaStar Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm socially awkward so any time something like that happens I kinda don't make eye contact, then do, then laugh and say hi really fast and then figure out what else I want to do in the weight room to walk away from my internal catastrophe :blushing:
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    In this situation I would reccomend this advice: WATCH IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRXa971Xw0

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'd just be flattered. I don't make a big deal unless someone tries to ask me out or get my number. THAT is annoying. Admiring my hard work is really just a compliment to me.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    best thread ever
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    As an old, overweight lady, I would have to look him in the eye and ask very seriously "So, what are you doing later, Handsome?"

THIS ^^^ I love it!!!

I have worked hard to be where I am (and the journey is not over) .. There is one boy at the gym I go to, that I seriously am crushing on so when he does look my way.. he knows darn well I have been looking at him (it's almost like a little game we play... It's entertaining!)
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    I'm all for equal opportunity ogling. I am just really disappointed that the cardio machines at my gym face away from the weights area.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    i would love to turn around just once to see girl looking me up and down with delight in her smile. Never happens. Maybe one day.

it'll happen! :wink:
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    I often have this problem with girls always with their eyes fixated on me. It's so uncomfortable. I'M NOT A PIECE OF MEAT :angry:

Enough talky talky. Just be purty and make me sammich. :flowerforyou:

:drinker: haha!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    People look at people.....get over yourself.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I'd probably look around to see what girl he was looking at and then if I saw no other girl I'd assume he was gay and checking out another guy. If there were no other people around, I would assume that I had something on the back of my pants and that he was trying to figure out how to tell me about it.

Either this or I'd wonder if I had just farted or something. It would probably just be the fart, cuz I really like spicy food.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    i would love to turn around just once to see girl looking me up and down with delight in her smile. Never happens. Maybe one day.
    I'll ogle you if you ogle me. Deal?

deal!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options

It happens, but we're sneaky. And mysterious. You'll never catch us!

what about just a smile?
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    *girl....dammit

I was at the gym today doing strenght training. I was doing step up when i noticed a guy looking at my *kitten*. Now, i HAVE a great *kitten*!!!! But guys please, try to stay discrete when you check out a girl. What a really wanted to do was starting to sing "I am sexy and a know it" while dancing and slapping my bum but instead i just looked at him until he felt uncomfortable.
    Did it ever happened to you and how did you react?

If no one notice you at all would you complain about that too? Or is it that the guy wasn't the one you wanted to look at your bum. Sometimes you have to take the bad with the good. Just sayin...