WRAPPING STOMACH WITH PLASTIC WRAP?!! SAFE?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    I am wrapping a flank steak in Saran Wrap to marinate before I grill it tonight. It will be nice and lean.

BTW, I don't know about abs, but my steak was awesome.
  • Sweetbee25
    Options
    Okay SOOO Has anyone who is chatting on this forum about this topic actually tried it with saran wrap??????????? Everyone seems to be commenting about how it doesn't work without actually saying they tried it!! If you haven't tried it why do you even bother commenting??
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    it's safe (although possibly if you're working out in extreme heat it might increase the risk of overheating)

but utterly pointless
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Okay SOOO Has anyone who is chatting on this forum about this topic actually tried it with saran wrap??????????? Everyone seems to be commenting about how it doesn't work without actually saying they tried it!! If you haven't tried it why do you even bother commenting??

because I've studied enough about human physiology to understand *WHY* it doesn't work.

I also know that leeches will not cure people of the flu without ever having tried that. Because science.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Old post is OLD!
  • EowyntheFair88
    Options
    Instead of plastic wrap, try a compression belt (you can get them at Ross for about $10), and when you wear a dress or feel that your tummy is sticking out, wear that compression underwear (I call it a fat-sucker. lol.). It doesn't permanently make your fat go away, but it does compress it and makes you feel slimmer even after you take it off. They sell compression shorts (like the belt) and also ones that are meant as an undergarment.

For trimming the waistline, more muscle is supposed to burn fat, and toning the muscles in your waist will help give you a more trimmed look. I enjoy doing wii fit exercises for this, as well as watching pilates videos and using a resistance band.

I have also found that various skin-firming moisturizers and body soaps are helpful in some skin reduction (I have a little extra on my stomach because I lost a lot of weight), though of course nothing can reverse the process. Maybe we should show videos of extra skin
    to children to encourage them to stay slim. lol.