snobbish on MFP?

Options

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Rsrsrsrsrs I think people are so snobbish on here because they're hungry rrsrsrs

I'm a grammar snob though. Ohmygod I hate it when people misspell things. English isn't my first language and I can spell better than quite a few people on here....

I'm a joke snob.

I give your 'fat people are hungry' joke a 3 out of 10. Next time, include a pun and I'll consider bumping it to 3.5.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    It's an observation. If your insulted then that's on you.

Hopefully you wont let it deter you from meeting some good supportive people. Add me if you like.... I need all the support I can get and it is not my place to judge others :flowerforyou:
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    i am a snob. I lift my nose at people that starve themselfs. And those who wear spendex at the gym.

Wearing spandex at the gym is the worst. There was a man today at my gym who was in a spandex speedo. I feel people who use the gym need to respect those around them! Some attire is just not gym appropriate.
  • nightscare0
    Options
    The forums are only for those with thick skin . . . .:sick: yeah that was bad, but I couldn't resist
  • confuzzledwife
    confuzzledwife Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i am a snob.
    you made me lol :happy:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I love this place but I hate all the people who don't think like I do. Especially the ones who are not supportive. And the ones who stink. I didn't know that my computer had smell-o-vision and I don't know how to turn it off so I need to tell you that some of you folks are real stinkeroos. Whew! But, mostly I totally love this place except for the people I don't like and there seem to be an awful lot of those. And the stinkers. So to sum up: love hate stink.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Yep there are plenty of us, we can be snarky, snobby, and biotchy. But what it boils down to is finding those you click with and hitting friend request. You don't like our attitudes? Then pass on by....please.
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Yep there are plenty of us, we can be snarky, snobby, and biotchy. But what it boils down to is finding those you click with and hitting friend request. You don't like our attitudes? Then pass on by....please.

I don't know what you are talking about. I have not seen any of this. Just rainbows and unicorns everywhere.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

I don't know what you are talking about. I have not seen any of this. Just rainbows and unicorns everywhere.

Cornify_Sketch02_square.jpg
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    The forums are only for those with thick skin . . . .:sick: yeah that was bad, but I couldn't resist

:laugh:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    OP, you are doing fantastic! Don't let what other people do or say keep you from doing what you need to do. Your Journey is your Journey, enjoy it. Keep up the good work darlin'
    :flowerforyou:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Im not a snob.
    Im just better than you.

Kidding...(sorta):flowerforyou:
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    All fellow snobs please friend me. I <3 you bast@rds.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    It takes one to know one!

i'm not snob, just immature at times. You know what I mean *nudge, nudge*.

:flowerforyou:
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    All fellow snobs please friend me. I <3 you bast@rds.

This is one of the main reasons why I love your face!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Im not a snob.
    Im just better than you.

Kidding...(sorta):flowerforyou:

Ha!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lpncvh9Xoi1qhe4xn.gif
  • Brightstar4031
    Brightstar4031 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lpncvh9Xoi1qhe4xn.gif

I may have to eat a cookie now
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lmjptgLeR21qcragg.gif
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I've got an opinion! LOL! Thats why I post in your thread! To share this opinion of my opinion! Nothing else is right, except my opinion of my opinion!!!