ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Now there's a hell of an idea. The whole gang is invited! I think a big @$$ MFP party in Mexico is in order.

FYI, when I get this frustrated I tend to curse a lot. So, language warning on my posts for the rest of today.

AM
    :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    PM
    :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker:

PM PM
    :sick:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    My workplace has put up signs on "Proper Sneezing" all over the office due to the Swine Flu.

Hey Tab......We can't call it "Swine Flu" anymore either...not politically correct..now it's H1N1......

Who's it offensive to? Pigs?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Now there's a hell of an idea. The whole gang is invited! I think a big @$$ MFP party in Mexico is in order.

FYI, when I get this frustrated I tend to curse a lot. So, language warning on my posts for the rest of today.

AM
    :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    PM
    :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker:

PM PM

you are cute when you are "behaving"...:wink:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

AM
    PM

PM PM

you are cute when you are "behaving"...:wink:

I don't wanna get left out for the young and the cute!! Take me tooooo:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

I don't wanna get left out for the young and the cute!! Take me tooooo:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Of course you're invited! It was your idea!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Heather, round up the rest of the girls, Hart and Trouble are paying!! that was my Idea tooo!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Heather, round up the rest of the girls, Hart and Trouble are paying!! that was my Idea tooo!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lets go!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    we'll have cancun all to ourselves because everyone is so afraid of bacon boogers! :sick:

SEEEEE! I brought us back to the original topic! yea me! :drinker:
  • czewwhat
    Options

lets go!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    we'll have cancun all to ourselves because everyone is so afraid of bacon boogers! :sick:

SEEEEE! I brought us back to the original topic! yea me! :drinker:

You are truly a noble and wise lady, turning a vacation to cancun into a chat about Bacon boogers, artfully done, I bow to your genius!

So are you bringing your best trashy shoes too, I know I am!!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    .Cancun!! I'm packing my pajamas right now...K, done! When are we leaving?? I am totally down with the boys paying! (lil reminder though....I'm not cheap & Jessica Rabbit isn't either with her $200.00 undies...lol) The booze tab alone would be rediculous!!:drinker: :wink: :bigsmile:

** Trouble, what is up? You are wayyyy out of sorts today. I had a bad day this week too. Tomorrow is another day...cheer up, they can't take away your birthday:laugh:

** Hart....frustrated?.....that's no good. Couldn't get a hit today....crackhead?!....lol

** Heather & Jessica Rabbit.......I don't have a lot of clothes since the fire....so let's go shopping!! I needed new ones anyway:laugh: :wink:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    1. Cancun!! I'm packing my pajamas right now...K, done! When are we leaving?? I am totally down with the boys paying! (lil reminder though....I'm not cheap & Jessica Rabbit isn't either with her $200.00 undies...lol) The booze tab alone would be rediculous!!:drinker: :wink: :bigsmile:

2. I had a great workout!!....It's my Friday so I had to work hard!...(sniff )I just realized I'm going to miss ya'll tomorrow!

3. I smell watermelon??

** Trouble, what is up? You are wayyyy out of sorts today. I had a bad day this week too. Tomorrow is another day...cheer up, they can't take away your birthday:laugh:

** Hart....frustrated?.....that's no good. Couldn't get a hit today....crackhead?!....lol

** Heather & Jessica Rabbit.......I don't have a lot of clothes since the fire....so let's go shopping!! I needed new ones anyway:laugh: :wink:

I think the only manly thing to do is have Hartkid and Trouble buy you a new wardrobe before we go! Are you okay with that?:wink::wink: :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    :indifferent: *shrug* :ohwell: :flowerforyou:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
    :huh: :noway: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • czewwhat
    Options
    :indifferent: *shrug* :ohwell: :flowerforyou:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
    :huh: :noway: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I just volunteered you and Hart to get a new wardrobe for Erica, she can't go to Cancun with us naked! how would that look?
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I just volunteered you and Hart to get a new wardrobe for Erica, she can't go to Cancun with us naked! how would that look?

:smooched: :heart: :love: :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

I think you can refer to you and Heather's previous (lesbo) posts in this thread to how that would look. :laugh:

All inclusive resorts are a beautiful thing. All anyone needs to bring are pjs and swimming suits anyway.
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Did anyone catch my DUH moment......posted truths to the wrong board....lol I'm distracted a bit:wink::laugh:

** I might NOT need clothes when I get there....but pretty sure I'd need something in the meantime....hell yeah I'm all for them buying me a new wardrobe....was that even a question?.....:laugh: :wink: :bigsmile:

** Kuddos Heather for actually working "Bacon Boogers" back into the thread!.....lol:drinker: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I think you can refer to you and Heather's previous (lesbo) posts in this thread to how that would look. :laugh:

All inclusive resorts are a beautiful thing. All anyone needs to bring are pjs and swimming suits anyway.

Okay we can get her a custom Zig Anne Bikini in Beverly hills for oh say $325, she will need two, then the bag from coach to carry her towel $600 towel $25, how am I doing so far Erica sunglasses, Prada, $325
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    :happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
    Okay we can get her a custom Zig Anne Bikini in Beverly hills for oh say $325, she will need two, then the bag from coach to carry her towel $600 towel $25, how am I doing so far Erica sunglasses, Prada, $325

:noway: :huh: $325, $600, $325, $25 ??? = $1275 :noway:

:glasses: <
    $5
  • czewwhat
    Options

$5

Ahemmm, that wasTWO Bikini's, don't be cheap on our pretend vacation now!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

$5

:cry: $325, $325, $600, $325, $25 ??? = $1600 :noway: :noway: :noway: :grumble:

:brokenheart: <
    $5
  • czewwhat
    Options

$5

:cry: $325, $325, $600, $325, $25 ??? = $1600 :noway: :noway: :noway: :grumble:

:brokenheart: <
    $5

Thats it, I have my standards! you can't meet my daughter, sheesh what can you do with $5 Beauty costs.