ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    aw! :heart: much loves erica! i would totally be your gf if i swung that way - only if you would have me! :blushing:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing:
    Are you taking your ball home? is the playground too hostile? I want trouble back!! (said with a whiney voice):cry::cry: :cry:

Trouble are you blushing, were you caught in a moment of mental ooops!!!!! Come back and play,us girls miss you!!!!

:blushing: :wink:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I would want to be her gf, if I could steal her cute clothes after I get thinner!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    aw! :heart: much loves erica! i would totally be your gf if i swung that way - only if you would have me! :blushing:

:huh: :huh: :cry:
  • czewwhat
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: welcome back oh quiet one!!!
  • heather0mc
    Options

aw, he's sad! no sad face mr! i loves you toooooo! :heart: :love: :smooched: :blushing:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I would want to be her gf, if I could steal her cute clothes after I get thinner!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

i like the way you think! :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    CZ - how is my lucky girl? havent seen her around, although i have been absent as well...
  • czewwhat
    Options
    CZ - how is my lucky girl? havent seen her around, although i have been absent as well...

She is in a massive wind down after testing her kids, something like 18 days left of school, she is a teacher! She just came for a visit, I took all her clothes in (sewing) for her, she looks great! send her a PM she will respond.
  • heather0mc
    Options

She is in a massive wind down after testing her kids, something like 18 days left of school, she is a teacher! She just came for a visit, I took all her clothes in (sewing) for her, she looks great! send her a PM she will respond.

wow! will do! glad she is hanging in there!
  • czewwhat
    Options

aw, he's sad! no sad face mr! i loves you toooooo! :heart: :love: :smooched: :blushing:

I loves me some trouble once in a while!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

** I have to say that yes...some things make you feel more sexy....but sometimes it's a state of mind. What makes me feel sexy is the look in his eyes...the little grin on his lips....and of course the ultimate compliment....(but we won't go there...lol:wink: )

**Sorry Hart....was that too much first thing in the morning?......This thread started with swine flu precautions......how did we get here!?.......lmao:laugh:

LOL...that was a bit much before I had any coffee. I just wish I was here more to play. Looks like you guys are having fun. Looks like you've got lots of admirers on here.

I'm caught up now. Bring it on!
  • czewwhat
    Options

** I have to say that yes...some things make you feel more sexy....but sometimes it's a state of mind. What makes me feel sexy is the look in his eyes...the little grin on his lips....and of course the ultimate compliment....(but we won't go there...lol:wink: )

**Sorry Hart....was that too much first thing in the morning?......This thread started with swine flu precautions......how did we get here!?.......lmao:laugh:

LOL...that was a bit much before I had any coffee. I just wish I was here more to play. Looks like you guys are having fun. Looks like you've got lots of admirers on here.

I'm caught up now. Bring it on!

we need your point of view on the thread about something, it seems we are attempting to talk about man things, but alas, no men!! you and trouble should go(flags leg in traffic):laugh: :laugh:
    Well we have talked about how cute Erica and her clothes are,(without a lesbo undertone) trading bodies and my favorite!!!! trashy shoes!! what do you want to talk about?
  • hartkid13
    Options
    I'm down for whatever. I'm having a fairly crappy day. So I just need an escape.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I loves me some trouble once in a while!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:blushing:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I'm down for whatever. I'm having a fairly crappy day. So I just need an escape.

Cancun would be good! you get the tickets, I will pack. Isn't fantasy great! I will bring my best trashy shoes.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    <
    :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    <
    :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

Okay if I add both you and Hartkids ages up, you are in my age range of men, can I take both of you to Cancun? Of course a lady never pays!:laugh: :laugh: Maybe I could scout the local senioritas and get you two hooked up with some Salsa dancing fun!!! yeah thats it!!!!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Okay if I add both you and Hartkids ages up, you are in my age range of men, can I take both of you to Cancun? Of course a lady never pays!:laugh: :laugh: Maybe I could scout the local senioritas and get you two hooked up with some Salsa dancing fun!!! yeah thats it!!!!

:indifferent: *shrug*:flowerforyou:
  • hartkid13
    Options

Cancun would be good! you get the tickets, I will pack. Isn't fantasy great! I will bring my best trashy shoes.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now there's a hell of an idea. The whole gang is invited! I think a big @$$ MFP party in Mexico is in order.

FYI, when I get this frustrated I tend to curse a lot. So, language warning on my posts for the rest of today.