ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

........there is no discussion when it comes to bedtime.....pajamas...None for Hart and I........and I should probably point out.....we don't share bedtime...Ahem, together:wink::laugh:

Thanks for clarifying, Erica. I've already had to quash one rumor today. lol.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Trouble and Erica have already admitted it. How many other people around here are trying to get me into my pajamas?

I thought they were trying to get you out of your pajamas? :bigsmile:

OH GOD NO!!! keep his PJ's on... hes only 1/2 the man without his PJ's :wink:
    that might hurt, I am kinda attached to my PJ's :blushing:

........there is no discussion when it comes to bedtime.....pajamas...None for Hart and I........and I should probably point out.....we don't share bedtime...Ahem, together:wink::laugh:

exactly could you imagine if your "pajamas" were removed from you??? I for one dont want to see that happen... :tongue:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

Thanks for clarifying, Erica. I've already had to quash one rumor today. lol.

Yeah I'm still in awww over that ....what kind of people do you work with?!!......lol!!!
  • ericac
    Options
    Trouble and Erica have already admitted it. How many other people around here are trying to get me into my pajamas?

I thought they were trying to get you out of your pajamas? :bigsmile:

OH GOD NO!!! keep his PJ's on... hes only 1/2 the man without his PJ's :wink:
    that might hurt, I am kinda attached to my PJ's :blushing:

exactly could you imagine if your "pajamas" were removed from you??? I for one dont want to see that happen... :tongue:
    Yep.....wouldn't want that.....someone might miss them, pretty vital stuff:wink::laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Yep.....wouldn't want that.....someone might miss them, pretty vital stuff:wink::laugh:

I would not want it either... :happy: I do not wish pain on anyone... wellllllll maybe not ANYONE but most people I do not wish pain on...
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    only one question, what are pajamas?
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Sounds like czewwhat is on the same page as Erica and me.
  • ericac
    Options

~*~*~*~*EXACTLY*~~*~*~*~*~!!!
  • czewwhat
    Options

Is that some Walmart name for a Teddy?
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

I like the new Photo... NICE belt buckle!!! hubba hubba!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

LOL haha I was teasing her because she said she doesnt sleep with any PJ's on so her PJ's are her skin... :wink: :tongue: although we should come up with some code name for a teddy that sounds cool... OK Czewwhat youre in charge now... find a cool code name for a teddy...
  • czewwhat
    Options

I like the new Photo... NICE belt buckle!!! hubba hubba!

Trouble, which do you like Pajamas or Lingerie?
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Lingerie, hands down... its the excitement and the teasing of whats behind... I personally think too many men just dive right over the Lingerie, it should be respected... I am very passionate about this because of my Massage training.. the Lingerie should have just as much attention payed to it while its ON, as you pay attention to her after its off... IMHO...

RESPECT the Lingerie!!!
  • czewwhat
    Options

LOL haha I was teasing her because she said she doesnt sleep with any PJ's on so her PJ's are her skin... :wink: :tongue: although we should come up with some code name for a teddy that sounds cool... OK Czewwhat youre in charge now... find a cool code name for a teddy...

Lets see, tiny lace and silk garment held together with satin ribbon, hmmmmm well only two choices!
    Gift wrap, or possibly party favors!
  • ericac
    Options

Lingerie, hands down... its the excitement and the teasing of whats behind... I personally think too many men just dive right over the Lingerie, it should be respected... I am very passionate about this because of my Massage training.. the Lingerie should have just as much attention payed to it while its ON, as you pay attention to her after its off... IMHO...

RESPECT the Lingerie!!!
    I say why bother with it.....it all looks the same on the floor....lol:wink:

** Trouble as always thanks for the compliment......that is one of my B.B Simon belts...$$$ ...I LOVE those belts! I am Irish...but unlike Hart...I am not easy and my tastes are NOT cheap!!.......:laugh: :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Lets see, tiny lace and silk garment held together with satin ribbon, hmmmmm well only two choices!

I like Gift Wrap, party favors makes it sound TOO cheap... RESPECT the Lingerie
  • czewwhat
    Options

I like Gift Wrap, party favors makes it sound TOO cheap... RESPECT the Lingerie

What about you Hartkid, and erica do you both agree!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

spoken like a typical man... :wink: :tongue: :happy: :laugh:

well you just stick with that thought... I know I like to spend a little time "Workin" my fingers... you know being certified in Massage and all... :wink: :blushing:
  • czewwhat
    Options

RESPECT the Lingerie!!!

Oh booo! you have obviously not had the proper giftwrap or the proper recipient!
  • ericac
    Options

spoken like a typical man... :wink: :tongue: :happy: :laugh:

well you just stick with that thought... I know I like to spend a little time "Workin" my fingers... you know being certified in Massage and all... :wink: :blushing:
    Try to keep up Trouble.....I wrote that....although it does sound like something Hart would say.....lol