ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

** Geez...your not going to cry like Hart are ya?........man up already:wink::laugh: :happy:
    see how catching it is.....everyone will be calling it that soon!......lmao

WTF? How did I get thrown under the bus? I'm just sitting here minding my own business laughing at Heather's joke. Ok...I see how it is...prepare for battle, my worthy adversary.

*** Hart...my love, 3 words for ya......."BRING IT ON!!"........
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

Ok as the refferee, I have to warn you both that you have now HIJACKED ANOTHER one of Tabs threads LOL :laugh: way to go you two... I cant take you ANYWHERE!

:angry: you're both grounded, now go to the Three truths thread!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    ** Trouble.....soooo much a nerd!!

Bacon Boogers....rocks! Thanks Heather you made my whole office crack the hell up yesterday!!

there you go name calling again :laugh:

:indifferent:

I just told one of the ladys here about bacon boogers, so now when people sneeze instead of saying bless you she sas Bacon Boogers!:laugh: :laugh:

lol! too funny. :laugh:
    my friend works at childrens hospital. lets just say the last two weeks have been insane there!!! :noway:
  • ericac
    Options

Ok as the refferee, I have to warn you both that you have now HIJACKED ANOTHER one of Tabs threads LOL :laugh: way to go you two... I cant take you ANYWHERE!

** Oh we're over there too....too much crap for one board alone!...lol Hmmmm I may like being grounded! ...Do I have to wear pajammas?!.......:laugh: :wink:

** I can't help it that Tab has the great threads!!..........she loves us. I happen to know for a fact she likes to see me smack Hart around a bit:laugh: :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    ** Oh we're over there too....too much crap for one board alone!...lol Hmmmm I may like being grounded! ...Do I have to wear pajammas?!.......:laugh: :wink:

if youre saying wear YOURE type of PJ's then...

YES I AM!!! :laugh: :love: :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

Are you going to threaten to turn this car around? :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Are you going to threaten to turn this car around? :laugh:

Oh I wont turn the car around Ill just dropp you two off on th eside of teh road and let you duke it out! that way you dont get blood on the leather seats... :angry:
  • hartkid13
    Options

Oh I wont turn the car around Ill just dropp you two off on th eside of teh road and let you duke it out! that way you dont get blood on the leather seats... :angry:

Whatever, dude. I'm sure we could find a ride. Who wouldn't want to pick up two characters like us?
  • ericac
    Options

Whatever, dude. I'm sure we could find a ride. Who wouldn't want to pick up two characters like us?

......and if I'm in those pajammas.....I'm thinkin' no problem with a ride at all.....Thank God I'd have a big strong man with me to defend me from the creep-o-s!!:wink::laugh: Ahhh Harts my hero!.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    ......and if I'm in those pajammas.....I'm thinkin' no problem with a ride at all.....

.... And if you had THOSE pajamas on I would not kick you out just Hartkid... :tongue:
  • hartkid13
    Options
    ......and if I'm in those pajammas.....I'm thinkin' no problem with a ride at all.....

.... And if you had THOSE pajamas on I would not kick you out just Hartkid... :tongue:

Good luck with that. Let me know how that works out for you. :laugh:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options

Good luck with that. Let me know how that works out for you. :laugh:

woah now! is there some sexual tension on here?
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

:laugh: :flowerforyou: No I am just saying I think Erica looks better in PJ's than Hart does...
    ....Just sayin! :drinker: :love:
  • ericac
    Options

:laugh: :flowerforyou: No I am just saying I think Erica looks better in PJ's than Hart does...
    LMAO.....well I'm just sayin' I haven't seen Hart's pajammas so I can't judge!........:bigsmile: :blushing:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

LMAO.....well I'm just sayin' I haven't seen Hart's pajammas so I can't judge!........:bigsmile: :blushing:

you have not seen my pajamas either... *insert Crossed arms smiley here*

although I can not say that I have seen Harts PJ's either I am just going off of my many many many YEARS of experience women tend to look better in their PJ's than Men do.. soooo no offence Hart... :flowerforyou:

Heather what PJ's are your favorite?
    everyone knows that the Three truths thread will be going by by in less than 20 posts right? TAB.. you best be on that one as soon as it gets locked!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

you have not seen my pajamas either... *insert Crossed arms smiley here*

although I can not say that I have seen Harts PJ's either I am just going off of my many many many YEARS of experience women tend to look better in their PJ's than Men do.. soooo no offence Hart... :flowerforyou:

Heather what PJ's are your favorite?
    everyone knows that the Three truths thread will be going by by in less than 20 posts right? TAB.. you best be on that one as soon as it gets locked!!!

dont the threads just sart over as 'part two' or something???

i like my pj's! it all depends on what time of year it is. tank and shorts in the summer, t-shirt and long pants in the winter. ive never been a nekked sleeper...dunno why...
  • hartkid13
    Options
    Trouble and Erica have already admitted it. How many other people around here are trying to get me into my pajamas?
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Trouble and Erica have already admitted it. How many other people around here are trying to get me into my pajamas?

I thought they were trying to get you out of your pajamas? :bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

OH GOD NO!!! keep his PJ's on... hes only 1/2 the man without his PJ's :wink:
    that might hurt, I am kinda attached to my PJ's :blushing:
  • ericac
    Options

OH GOD NO!!! keep his PJ's on... hes only 1/2 the man without his PJ's :wink:
    that might hurt, I am kinda attached to my PJ's :blushing:

........there is no discussion when it comes to bedtime.....pajamas...None for Hart and I........and I should probably point out.....we don't share bedtime...Ahem, together:wink::laugh: