ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I say why bother with it.....it all looks the same on the floor....lol:wink:

spoken like a typical man... :wink: :tongue: :happy: :laugh:

well you just stick with that thought... I know I like to spend a little time "Workin" my fingers... you know being certified in Massage and all... :wink: :blushing:
    Try to keep up Trouble.....I wrote that....although it does sound like something Hart would say.....lol

don't worry dear, men get nervous when they speak of $200 lace undies.
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Lets see, tiny lace and silk garment held together with satin ribbon, hmmmmm well only two choices!
    Gift wrap, or possibly party favors!

I like Gift Wrap, party favors makes it sound TOO cheap... RESPECT the Lingerie

What about you Hartkid, and erica do you both agree!
    Erica agrees...Gift wrap....Hart dear.....what do you prefer?? (ha we'll see if we agree on this!?)
  • ericac
    Options
    Trouble, which do you like Pajamas or Lingerie?

Lingerie, hands down... its the excitement and the teasing of whats behind... I personally think too many men just dive right over the Lingerie, it should be respected... I am very passionate about this because of my Massage training.. the Lingerie should have just as much attention payed to it while its ON, as you pay attention to her after its off... IMHO...

RESPECT the Lingerie!!!
    I say why bother with it.....it all looks the same on the floor....lol:wink:

Oh booo! you have obviously not had the proper giftwrap or the proper recipient!

** I've had it all......not a big "gift wrap" girl per sey....however if we start talking about Boy shorts and tight tank tops.......that is a different story!!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    its all gift wrap, especially when you have it made for you! Trashy Lingerie in Beverly Hills, my favorite place in the world! Custom made or off the rack for the common sizes. Like desert on a hanger!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I'm a man of simple tastes. That quote from Erica was pretty good. lol. A tank top and boy shorts sounds right up my alley.

When it comes down to it, it is the woman that makes the lingerie not the other way around. The lingerie should suite the woman. Sometimes that's leopard print nighty with pink trim and sometimes that's an old t-shirt I love.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I'm a man of simple tastes. That quote from Erica was pretty good. lol. A tank top and boy shorts sounds right up my alley.

When it comes down to it, it is the woman that makes the lingerie not the other way around. The lingerie should suite the woman. Sometimes that's leopard print nighty with pink trim and sometimes that's an old t-shirt I love.

wow, i would rather have chocolate mousse than hershey's kisses, one is delicious, the other just tastes good and you can get that on any street corner!

The man Ziegfield of the Ziegfield follies in the 20's had a run in with his accountant over imported silk panties on the show girls saying, no one even knows they are wearing them! Ziegfield said in return, the showgirls know they are wearing them!
  • ericac
    Options

** Should we be married??........that was good:wink::laugh: ....lmao
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

youre missing the point most, and I say MOST women wear gift wrap because they feel it makes them sexier... NOW I agree with you I think a woman is sexy without it but they seem to think differently so I just enjoy the fruits of that labor!

OH Erica please proceed with boyshorts and T-shirts :tongue:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

** Should we be married??........that was good:wink::laugh: ....lmao

I guess I have a away with words. Maybe I should have been a writer.

Let's tap the brakes a little bit. First you're trying to get me in my pjs and now you're proposing marriage?
    How did we get here?
  • czewwhat
    Options
    well, just to clear it up, you are a cutie, you are funny and her av, likes your av. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Just joking, seriously, just joking:laugh: :laugh:
  • ericac
    Options

youre missing the point most, and I say MOST women wear gift wrap because they feel it makes them sexier... NOW I agree with you I think a woman is sexy without it but they seem to think differently so I just enjoy the fruits of that labor!

** I have to say that yes...some things make you feel more sexy....but sometimes it's a state of mind. What makes me feel sexy is the look in his eyes...the little grin on his lips....and of course the ultimate compliment....(but we won't go there...lol:wink: )

**Sorry Hart....was that too much first thing in the morning?......This thread started with swine flu precautions......how did we get here!?.......lmao:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Erica you are so cute, I want your body till mine gets better, wanna trade out of humanitarian reasons?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Erica you are so cute, I want your body till mine gets better, wanna trade out of humanitarian reasons?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I want her body too! not in a lesbo way either. Erica, you're a tall girl right? like 5'9? my inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    wow if we trade I will be 4 inches taller! Maybe I just want my body back:cry::cry: It is under here i can feel it!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    wow if we trade I will be 4 inches taller! Maybe I just want my body back:cry::cry: It is under here i can feel it!

not sure if that is how tall she is...but i am 6'1". ill give you 4 inches then i can wear cute heals! :smokin:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Wear those cute heels anyway, and tell them I sent you! I like 6 inch heels, I bought my last pair at a stripper supply in Las Vegas!:blushing: :blushing: Love me some trashy shoes!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ericac
    Options
    I've got legs up to my *kitten*....but only 5'6"....lol
    Thanks for the compliments ladies.......I deserve to look good...it took me 2.5 long *kitten* years of hard work and dedication!:wink::tongue: You can do it......ya just have to have the mindset to change. I looked in the mirror one day and said "That is it!!"...haven't looked back since!
    Who wouldn't like the attention it draws?......I think I'm rockin it for 37 and 2 kids!!

** Heather ...ya kinda broke my heart there with not wanting to be my gf....:cry::laugh: .....lol
  • czewwhat
    Options
    lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    okay in a cyber way of course if I were a guy, I'd do ya!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: you look great, I want that tummy!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :tongue:

:Edit: I am not typing anymore so that things do not get taken ouut of context...
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Are you taking your ball home? is the playground too hostile? I want trouble back!! (said with a whiney voice):cry::cry: :cry:

Trouble are you blushing, were you caught in a moment of mental ooops!!!!! Come back and play,us girls miss you!!!!