ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    My workplace has put up signs on "Proper Sneezing" all over the office due to the Swine Flu.

Hey Tab......We can't call it "Swine Flu" anymore either...not politically correct..now it's H1N1......

They say because now it is being passed from human to human now and not just from the piggys to humans. So they had to come up with some stupid thing for it.:grumble: :noway:
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My workplace has put up signs on "Proper Sneezing" all over the office due to the Swine Flu.

Hey Tab......We can't call it "Swine Flu" anymore either...not politically correct..now it's H1N1......

They say because now it is being passed from human to human now and not just from the piggys to humans. So they had to come up with some stupid thing for it.:grumble: :noway:

They officialy changed the name 'cause the pork producers were going to go belly up (ha ha...I made a funny....pork bellies:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ). They are slaughtering all the pigs in some countries - Egypt, for one has ordered the slaughter of all their pigs - , cause they think that they are going to get the swine flu from eating pork. China has just banned Alberta pork!! Jeez, you'd think at least the world leaders would read the papers and get their facts straight.......
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    We can't call it "Swine Flu" anymore either...not politically correct..now it's H1N1......

Ericac....are you serious about Swine Flu now being called H1N1? What's the reason behind it? That really amazing me.
    My last name is Black and now there's things that won't except my name and in a very politically correct way tell me I'm not very nice and that I need to use my last name.
    Wow what is happening here?
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: My boss's last name is ****son and he sneezes really loud. So not only is his name politically incorrect but the man can't even sneeze properly. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, let's try this. The first four letters of his name starts with D, ends with k and has the letters i and c in between.

Holy cow!!!
  • mommared53
    Options
    When I was a kid I learned to read from the ****, Jane and Sally books. That was before Jane and Sally's big brother's name was a dirty word. :ohwell: I wonder what the books would be called today.
  • mommared53
    Options
    My older brother's name was Richard but we called him **** for short.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Does **** Cheney now have to be called Richard Cheney? :laugh:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Hey Ms. Black!...lol I work at a a VA hospital and they say to be correct....whatever!...lol:laugh: :wink:

HEY Erica... I dated a girl (a few years back) who is an AUD and she works at the VA in Temple now, is that the same hospital you work at? I just had dinner with her last night at Maggiano's... I fell off the wagon HARD... hit my head and passed the F out...

what? my weakness is cheesecake *shrugs*... :tongue: mmmm nummy nums

**Trouble.....Yeah that is where I am!....In the dental clinic. Where dept does she work in.?.....I'd love to find out what stories she has about you!....lol:laugh: :wink:
    I hope you feel bad about that cheesecake (one of my weaknesses too) you didn't share...wtf?!! I see how you are!:laugh:
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    lol
    once we had an inservice about. I worked in a nursing home lol
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Egypt, for one has ordered the slaughter of all their pigs - , cause they think that they are going to get the swine flu from eating pork.

90% of egyptians don't eat pork. but they did slaughter all their pigs so they wouldn't get it.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

mamma you makea me laugha! :laugh:
  • ericac
    Options

mamma you makea me laugha! :laugh:

*** That's right!...there will be NO **** talk here!.....we are correct!:laugh: :wink:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

i like to call it 'bacon boogers'.

my work has asked me to put together a 'reaction plan due to pandemic' for my team. really? this is nutzo.

LMAO. That's greatness!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I have been sick for like 10 days, and everyone at the lab yells 'swine flu!!" everything I cough. :tongue: Well guess what, even if it is swine flu, I'm going to live.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    **Trouble.....Yeah that is where I am!....In the dental clinic. Where dept does she work in.?.....I'd love to find out what stories she has about you!....lol:laugh: :wink:
    I hope you feel bad about that cheesecake (one of my weaknesses too) you didn't share...wtf?!! I see how you are!:laugh:

shes in the Hearing clinic, she tests and fits old men with hearing aids :wink: OHHH she has Storys... Ill PM you her name :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

i like to call it 'bacon boogers'.

my work has asked me to put together a 'reaction plan due to pandemic' for my team. really? this is nutzo.

LMAO. That's greatness!

that is just down right OFFENSIVE!!! Bacon Boogers... you should be ashamed of yourself... when they said that pigs couldnt fly and then we have Swine Flue!!! lol i couldnt help myself I am an Enginerd...
  • ericac
    Options
    ** Trouble.....soooo much a nerd!!

Bacon Boogers....rocks! Thanks Heather you made my whole office crack the hell up yesterday!!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Bacon Boogers....rocks! Thanks Heather you made my whole office crack the hell up yesterday!!

there you go name calling again :laugh:

:indifferent:

I just told one of the ladys here about bacon boogers, so now when people sneeze instead of saying bless you she sas Bacon Boogers!:laugh: :laugh:
  • ericac
    Options

there you go name calling again :laugh:

:indifferent:

I just told one of the ladys here about bacon boogers, so now when people sneeze instead of saying bless you she sas Bacon Boogers!:laugh: :laugh:

** Geez...your not going to cry like Hart are ya?........man up already:wink::laugh: :happy:
    see how catching it is.....everyone will be calling it that soon!......lmao
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

** Geez...your not going to cry like Hart are ya?........man up already:wink::laugh: :happy:
    see how catching it is.....everyone will be calling it that soon!......lmao

WTF? How did I get thrown under the bus? I'm just sitting here minding my own business laughing at Heather's joke. Ok...I see how it is...prepare for battle, my worthy adversary.