Here's an idea, if you don't like what they post...

Replies

• teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,900 Member
    just don't answer them...like if they say "I'm going to do HCG" and you don't like that, shut the thread and move on...if they say "I'm going to eat high carb/ low carb" "I'm gonna cut off a limb" ...whatever if you don't agree or have something supportive to say just shut your PIEHOLE!

if you dont like other people giving their opinions on a public forum maybe you need to shut your pie hole or close the thread,it goes both ways,telling people to shut their piehole is not very supportave you know

actually it is if all you have to say is condescending and rude.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    If the OP asks "what are your thoughts," then I'm going to share them.

If the OP gets butthurt when he/she is told that their idea is stupid, oh well.
  • I don't think using a term like "PIEHOLE" is a good idea for dieting and health conscious individuals, perhaps something like "WHOLEGRAINHOLE" would be more supportive...
  • In the case of HCG/VLCDs or cutting off a limb, I'm pretty sure most responders are trying to be helpful by offering information on risks and actual efficacy. In the case of low/high carb or other dietary preferences, whatever, different things help different people get through the day.
    What is a HCG/VLCD?
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    just don't answer them...like if they say "I'm going to do HCG" and you don't like that, shut the thread and move on...if they say "I'm going to eat high carb/ low carb" "I'm gonna cut off a limb" ...whatever if you don't agree or have something supportive to say just shut your PIEHOLE!

if you dont like other people giving their opinions on a public forum maybe you need to shut your pie hole or close the thread,it goes both ways,telling people to shut their piehole is not very supportave you know

actually it is if all you have to say is condescending and rude.

telling people to shut their piehole is condescending and rude in itself.
  • I don't think using a term like "PIEHOLE" is a good idea for dieting and health conscious individuals, perhaps something like "WHOLEGRAINHOLE" would be more supportive...
    I was thinking the same thing. :smile:
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Whenever I give my opinion, I get bollocked by some *kitten* for having an opinion!!! If people don't want to hear other people's opinions, don't post a question in the first place......
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    I agree to a certain extent but if you say HGH is stupid or dumb or some other diet...how would you know unless you have gone on that diet and seen that it has not worked.

When I give suggestions is when I have done it and it worked or didn't work.

This is exactly why I snort meth every day, drink and drive, and eat raw chicken. So I can earn the experience to tell people they are stupid things to do. And I'm starting HCG tomorrow since this is the last day of my juice cleanse detox belly fat blaster Dr. Oz groundbreaking weightloss system. Who's with me?! :noway:
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    I agree to a certain extent but if you say HGH is stupid or dumb or some other diet...how would you know unless you have gone on that diet and seen that it has not worked.

Often when people reply to that it's not a matter of "it won't work" and more a matter of "this may not be safe, you could be doing more harm than good".
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    I'm hungry...

Well, that's an incredibly dumb thing to say, you're a lady aren't you? We get peckish, not hungry, what are you an animal or something? Geesh!
  • hollyberry2012
    hollyberry2012 Posts: 239 Member

This reply just cracked me up.

Word for the day is Piehole, please use grammatically correct.

Thank you.

:laugh:

~shutting my low-calorie piehole~
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member

This is exactly why I snort meth every day, drink and drive, and eat raw chicken. So I can earn the experience to tell people they are stupid things to do. And I'm starting HCG tomorrow since this is the last day of my juice cleanse detox belly fat blaster Dr. Oz groundbreaking weightloss system. Who's with me?! :noway:

Im down let me just go rob my bank first,and then maybe I will take a bath with my toaster because ive never done either so whos to say its a bad idea.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member

And we aren't freinds because? I mean seriously, we're obviously rocking the same weightloss life style, I'll support you.
  • sheryllamb72
    I don't think using a term like "PIEHOLE" is a good idea for dieting and health conscious individuals, perhaps something like "WHOLEGRAINHOLE" would be more supportive...

LMFAO.....this cracked me up!!! :laugh:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    I've started taking pills from my parents medicine cabinet. I really feel like these are helping me loose weight.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member

ME!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    I've started taking pills from my parents medicine cabinet. I really feel like these are helping me loose weight.

sell them to the middle school kids...they pay big bucks for pretty colored pills.
  • sheryllamb72
    If the OP asks "what are your thoughts," then I'm going to share them.

If the OP gets butthurt when he/she is told that their idea is stupid, oh well.

Totally agree
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,275 Member
    um, yeah....I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one....yeah...
    Lumbergh.jpg
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,223 Member
    I don't think using a term like "PIEHOLE" is a good idea for dieting and health conscious individuals, perhaps something like "WHOLEGRAINHOLE" would be more supportive...

:laugh: