Here's an idea, if you don't like what they post...

Replies

• FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    I don't think using a term like "PIEHOLE" is a good idea for dieting and health conscious individuals, perhaps something like "WHOLEGRAINHOLE" would be more supportive...
    [/quote

lol!!!

LOWFATHOLE

WHEATHOLE
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    I don't think using a term like "PIEHOLE" is a good idea for dieting and health conscious individuals, perhaps something like "WHOLEGRAINHOLE" would be more supportive...

OMG LMAO HAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Could we please just STOP talking about P-I-E-S? Please!! :noway:

MMMM you said pie again. Maybe we can call it the "P" word.
  • JUST TRY TO SAY THINGS THE SAME WAY YOU WOULD TELL YOUR GRANDMOTHER, THAT WAY YOU ARE BEING KIND BUT STILL INFORMATIVE.
    But what if my grandmother is fat and stupid?

Just joking. My grandmothers are all dead.

not sure where your from but in my family if you call your grandmother fat and stupid she would take a switch and beat your behind with it.. i was raised in the south with a family that believed that your grandparents got the highest respect or else..
    may not work the same with everyone but you understand the concept :happy:
  • JUST TRY TO SAY THINGS THE SAME WAY YOU WOULD TELL YOUR GRANDMOTHER, THAT WAY YOU ARE BEING KIND BUT STILL INFORMATIVE.

not sure where your from but in my family if you call your grandmother fat and stupid she would take a switch and beat your behind with it.. i was raised in the south with a family that believed that your grandparents got the highest respect or else..

My grandmother is a gay bashing evil woman. I cannot respect someone like that.
  • cal1973
    cal1973 Posts: 306 Member
    JUST TRY TO SAY THINGS THE SAME WAY YOU WOULD TELL YOUR GRANDMOTHER, THAT WAY YOU ARE BEING KIND BUT STILL INFORMATIVE.

Does she eat pies?

then choose someone you love and would never want to hurt thier feelings.. just a concept to help you be nice.. lol
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    I ate vinegar pie before.....
  • AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    VLCD diets, if done improperly leads to sudden death after a prolonged period of time because the heart lacks the right nutrients. First signs and maybe the last signs of life will be an irregular heart beat or heart palpitations. This happens in both obese individuals and normal looking individuals. You don't have to look like an anorexic to have an abnormal heartbeat when you starve your heart. A majority of the time, doctors will misdiagnosed heart palpitation caused by improper nutrients for years because most doctors are only experienced in obesity related symptoms when dealing with anything having to do with the heart.

American Journal of Clinical Nutrition link below.
    http://www.ajcn.org/content/56/1/230S.full.pdf
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    I often do just what the OP suggests. However, not always. Why are people so afraid of healthy debate? It is possible to debate issues without resorting to nasty personal attacks on the poster. When something really strikes me I will often share my disagreement. Sometimes with humor, sometimes with sarcasm, sometimes gently. Often, I get angry responses and I have had people then call me ugly (I now don't have a personal picture), read my bio and make fun of me for it (I no longer have a bio) and continue to attack me personally. I think it shows a lack of intelligence. Quote me all you want and disagree vehemently with the content of my ideas if you wish. It makes for interesting dialogue. However, getting irate indicates you have personal issues and character assasination is not only unproductive but also mean.

I also get amused by the scads of people who tell me I am angry because I have posted that I disagree with something. No matter how often you tell me I am angry and miserable (and all the silly things I have had said) doesn't make it true.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    unfortunately the world is not filled with only "shiney happy" people.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    JUST TRY TO SAY THINGS THE SAME WAY YOU WOULD TELL YOUR GRANDMOTHER, THAT WAY YOU ARE BEING KIND BUT STILL INFORMATIVE.

then choose someone you love and would never want to hurt thier feelings.. just a concept to help you be nice.. lol

if someone i loved was doing something really really stupid i would tell them they are REALLY REALLY stupid,actually I think I have
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member

I'm a b always.

:huh:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    haters_gonna_hate.gif
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    She might as well posted a topic as "AS DIETERS YOU MAY NOT EAT THIS PIE" and then leave the pie and actually see how many people listen to her....cuz it will be the same amount that listened to this post
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    She might as well posted a topic as "AS DIETERS YOU MAY NOT EAT THIS PIE" and then leave the pie and actually see how many people listen to her....cuz it will be the same amount that listened to this post

I bet that pie does fit my macros.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member

Mythbusters has proven, if you polish a turd long enough, even it becomes shiny.
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    I agree to a certain extent but if you say HGH is stupid or dumb or some other diet...how would you know unless you have gone on that diet and seen that it has not worked.

When I give suggestions is when I have done it and it worked or didn't work.

This is exactly why I snort meth every day, drink and drive, and eat raw chicken. So I can earn the experience to tell people they are stupid things to do. And I'm starting HCG tomorrow since this is the last day of my juice cleanse detox belly fat blaster Dr. Oz groundbreaking weightloss system. Who's with me?! :noway:

Even though you didn't ask, here's my opinion: I don't like your profile pic. I don't know why. Don't ask. You can't just do meth, thats for losers. Real men do meth and coke at the same time. Dr. Oz is an idiot. You're wrong. Not about any one thing, just in general. Losing weight is for losers. (Like that?) I've never tried or done any of this, but I know a guy who's brother has a friend that knew a homeless guy who did all of these things. Therefore, by the 'transitive property of some *kitten* that I made up' it won't work for you. I hope this helps. I'm above your response to me anyway.

Sarcastic enough? :drinker:
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    I agree to a certain extent but if you say HGH is stupid or dumb or some other diet...how would you know unless you have gone on that diet and seen that it has not worked.

When I give suggestions is when I have done it and it worked or didn't work.

This is exactly why I snort meth every day, drink and drive, and eat raw chicken. So I can earn the experience to tell people they are stupid things to do. And I'm starting HCG tomorrow since this is the last day of my juice cleanse detox belly fat blaster Dr. Oz groundbreaking weightloss system. Who's with me?! :noway:

Even though you didn't ask, here's my opinion: I don't like your profile pic. I don't know why. Don't ask. You can't just do meth, thats for losers. Real men do meth and coke at the same time. Dr. Oz is an idiot. You're wrong. Not about any one thing, just in general. Losing weight is for losers. (Like that?) I've never tried or done any of this, but I know a guy who's brother has a friend that knew a homeless guy who did all of these things. Therefore, by the 'transitive property of some *kitten* that I made up' it won't work for you. I hope this helps. I'm above your response to me anyway.

Sarcastic enough? :drinker:

Golf sucks....
    Never played it
    but the balls are too small can never see them....
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Eh better yet, let's just not have forums, people just can't agree or get along and who wants advice from anyone else anyway. o_0