Here's an idea, if you don't like what they post...

Replies

• angied80
    angied80 Posts: 713 Member
    Hey did you guys know Snooki is prego.. yea.. prego.. and engaged... like Whoa!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I heard something about pie...is there pie? Where?
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    I agree to a certain extent but if you say HGH is stupid or dumb or some other diet...how would you know unless you have gone on that diet and seen that it has not worked.

When I give suggestions is when I have done it and it worked or didn't work.

This is exactly why I snort meth every day, drink and drive, and eat raw chicken. So I can earn the experience to tell people they are stupid things to do. And I'm starting HCG tomorrow since this is the last day of my juice cleanse detox belly fat blaster Dr. Oz groundbreaking weightloss system. Who's with me?! :noway:

LOL!!!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    just don't answer them...like if they say "I'm going to do HCG" and you don't like that, shut the thread and move on...if they say "I'm going to eat high carb/ low carb" "I'm gonna cut off a limb" ...whatever if you don't agree or have something supportive to say just shut your PIEHOLE!

if you dont like other people giving their opinions on a public forum maybe you need to shut your pie hole or close the thread,it goes both ways,telling people to shut their piehole is not very supportave you know

The excessive use of the word piehole has made me giggle incessently for the last 10 minutes.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    I don't think using a term like "PIEHOLE" is a good idea for dieting and health conscious individuals, perhaps something like "WHOLEGRAINHOLE" would be more supportive...

hahahaHAHAHA!
    I agree.

AND I'm hungry too.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,860 Member
    I don't think using a term like "PIEHOLE" is a good idea for dieting and health conscious individuals, perhaps something like "WHOLEGRAINHOLE" would be more supportive...

The force is strong in this one.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 615 Member
    I've started taking pills from my parents medicine cabinet. I really feel like these are helping me loose weight.

1214788942699s.jpg
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Hey did you guys know Snooki is prego.. yea.. prego.. and engaged... like Whoa!

whos Snookie?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,860 Member
    So im thinking of robbing a bank because money is tight this month,nobody better tell me what a stupid idea that is because this site is FOR SUPPORT!!!

I can only suggest that you first watch an instructional video on bank robbing made by my friend Bobby the Bank Robber.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    BH.jpg
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    if you dont like other people giving their opinions on a public forum maybe you need to shut your pie hole or close the thread,it goes both ways,telling people to shut their piehole is not very supportave you know
    I want to thank you for keeping the phrase "shut your pie hole" alive. I support that. Also, I love pie.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    So im thinking of robbing a bank because money is tight this month,nobody better tell me what a stupid idea that is because this site is FOR SUPPORT!!!

I can only suggest that you first watch an instructional video on bank robbing made by my friend Bobby the Bank Robber.

It's unfortunate that his name isn't Robbie. I'd watch that.
  • DieVixen

let me rob a gas station first so I can afford the video,and im sure there is some kind of clense I should be doing to kickstart my bank robbing skills.
  • DieVixen
    I want to thank you for keeping the phrase "shut your pie hole" alive. I support that. Also, I love pie.

which hole is the piehole again because i think ive been putting it in the wrong place
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    it's just so ....tempting.....
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member

which hole is the piehole again because i think ive been putting it in the wrong place

I don't think it matters as long as it's pie you're putting in there.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,380 Member

let me rob a gas station first so I can afford the video,and im sure there is some kind of clense I should be doing to kickstart my bank robbing skills.

Great idea, you might move faster with your butt on fire.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    I agree to a certain extent but if you say HGH is stupid or dumb or some other diet...how would you know unless you have gone on that diet and seen that it has not worked.

When I give suggestions is when I have done it and it worked or didn't work.

This is exactly why I snort meth every day, drink and drive, and eat raw chicken. So I can earn the experience to tell people they are stupid things to do. And I'm starting HCG tomorrow since this is the last day of my juice cleanse detox belly fat blaster Dr. Oz groundbreaking weightloss system. Who's with me?! :noway:

Might I also suggest that we then cook the rest of the chicken on a charcoal grill inside the house because I've heard it gives a nice aroma of carbon monoxide, but I don't quite believe it without actually trying it myself.
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Wouldn't it be a better idea to offer some facts and real information about a subject that may be unhealthy to an individual, instead of just ignoring it or blindly supporting anything they do? A lot of people try to do some really stupid, unhealthy things because they don't know any better, and I'd rather take a chance to maybe help someone, rather than just ignore it and hope it goes away.

I would classify that as supportive, which would be great, but I'm really talking about the ones who just jump to "oh that's stupid" or "enjoy gaining it all back"...that's not helpful!

Agree completely... :drinker:
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    just don't answer them...like if they say "I'm going to do HCG" and you don't like that, shut the thread and move on...if they say "I'm going to eat high carb/ low carb" "I'm gonna cut off a limb" ...whatever if you don't agree or have something supportive to say just shut your PIEHOLE!

So you're implying that people should feel free to speak their minds, but the people who want to respond shouldn't?

It's an interesting take on things. Perhaps we should put disclaimers on all our posts that read, "Positive feedback only please."