What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    i honestly think its shameful. before i get all raked over let me first be clear. I am a christian woman and I believe that my body, my temple, is for the one man i dedicate my life to. NOT for all you people to see on here. There are many outfits that show off the body in great ways. Such as spandex or yoga pants. I personally would not find offense in a woman taking a picture in her sports bra and a pair of yoga pants. But please, spare me the half naked bikini mini pics. Its pretty gross no matter how beautiful and/or skinny and/or fit you are.
    Happy Counting! :)

That is great, and it is your opinion. I know MANY christian who believe exactly the same thing you do; but they also agree that to see progress it is easier in a photo of yourself in your underwear/bikini because clothes (even yoga pants) hide things... hell yoga pants are like wonder bras for the *kitten*. I know I can see SOME change in my body when I do progress photos in clothes but I can see more progress in underwear/bikini photos.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    i honestly think its shameful. before i get all raked over let me first be clear. I am a christian woman and I believe that my body, my temple, is for the one man i dedicate my life to. NOT for all you people to see on here. There are many outfits that show off the body in great ways. Such as spandex or yoga pants. I personally would not find offense in a woman taking a picture in her sports bra and a pair of yoga pants. But please, spare me the half naked bikini mini pics. Its pretty gross no matter how beautiful and/or skinny and/or fit you are.

if "your body is your temple" then why did you deface it by getting a tattoo?
    Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

just sayin'!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options

so, by your definition "bikini mini", this competition picture should not be acceptable?

382631_164898256939214_111989688896738_288014_870374356_n.jpg

I LOVE the bikini mini :D you are awesome and beautiful :D
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    If you work hard for it, and you want to show it...go for it!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't really are. I wouldn't do it but whatever. If I want to show off my body I'll post a picture of myself in shorts and a sports bra, or a bikini... not naked with my arms covering my private areas lol. But I haven't seen anyone do that anyway on here.
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I wonder what she'll say when I reach my goal and post a pic in a sports bra, boxer briefs, and a fitted cap!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

just sayin'!

WOAH WOAH WOAH.......wait.. STOP, just a second...

What the hell is in your default picture and I need it in my mouth... like now.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Look how much weight I've lost!

Muslim%2Bwomen%2Bshopping.jpg
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

just sayin'!

I was going to say that.
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I look at it this way: To each his/her own, HOWEVER, just remember......What makes it on the internet, STAYS on the internet......... :embarassed:
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options

How is the human body gross? It's only gross when the owner of the body doesn't take care of it properly. Adam and Eve were naked...
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

just sayin'!

I was going to say that.

That makes 3 of us...
  • tilliesmom9
    Options
    MFP.jpg

^^This photo is from your own profile...is it not contradicting everything you said??

so taking a pic off her profile and posting it is your master plan to try and discredit her? no matter if you agree with the subject posted taking a pic thats not yours to post is bs.

If she didn't want it seen, it could have been made private. However, she had it posted publicly on a public site, so I did nothing wrong.

uh no, for one pretty sure thats against the rules on this site, and two just becuase she posted a pic doesn't mean you should steal it for your lame come back.

From the MFP Privacy Policy: g) Information You Make Public. Certain portions of the Website and Applications are open to any viewer, such as our community forums and Your personal profile. Any information You post in these locations may be available and accessible to other members of the Website. In addition, the Website contains features that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other data, including Your Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.

So, tell me where exactly I broke a rule???

you_got_served_notecards-p137062522671492594z85w9_400.jpg

Ok once again I'm talking about the distasteful pic! I said I have a pic of myself in a bikini that you found, so what... I like other women had lost a lot of weight and was showing it off. I have it up there for inspiration for myself to look like that again esp after having 2 kids in the last 3 years...

Who do you think you are to tell others what is tasteful?
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options

Adam & Eve were naked. I love Naked people:heart:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options

I'm confused... is that a tattoo that I see in your avatar?? I thought your body was your temple.
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me. -shrug-
  • JPLYLER09
    JPLYLER09 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you are very childish!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    they are cool