What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    If half naked girls are an issue, why aren't the half naked men?

Also... I don't care. Be as nude as you want...but if someone saves your picture to their hard drive for later, its your fault :wink:

as long as they keep their bodily fluids to themselves and not near me.... who am I to care what they choose to do as long as I'm not told?

Crap, now I gotta call UPS and have them stop that package I sent ya.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

damn, I WONDERED what was in ALL those UPS boxes.... :wink: :laugh:

I was...busy.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I just purchased a bikini for the first time in my life, and I am proud when I wear it. I literally worked my butt off for it, so I'll wear it to the goddamn grocery store if I want to. Like it or don't like it - won't hurt my feelings.

TbNEb.jpg

Goes with with the glasses . .. You look great. Wow!
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Ladies, too much talk supporting half naked pics and not enough posting of half naked pics!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    In the end, this is a support site. People should feel comfortable, self-expression is key. They shouldn't have to edit their thoughts or pictures if they are being true to themselves.

What does need cleaned up is the excess negative judgement that exists on these forums.

Who are YOU to determine what someone can or cannot post? We're all here working for a common goal--in some way or another we want to better ourselves, no? Get out of your comfort zone, that's how you create change. The comfort zone sucks.

(Have a little faith in people, that's all I'm sayin'.)

I agree with onequirkygirl above!

Some of these "half naked pictures" are very motivating and inspiring! Stay off of such topics if you find them too offensive and upsetting. This is a huge site. Room for lots of various interpretations and points of view.

:)
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I just purchased a bikini for the first time in my life, and I am proud when I wear it. I literally worked my butt off for it, so I'll wear it to the goddamn grocery store if I want to. Like it or don't like it - won't hurt my feelings.

The human form is nothing to be ashamed of, especially when it is constantly improving :)

TbNEb.jpg

I don't like it. But that's because I can't see if from work, dammit! UNFAIR!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

The human form is nothing to be ashamed of, especially when it is constantly improving :)

TbNEb.jpg

sooooo cute!!
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    You look great!!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    BTW, just wanted to add that my husband took the bikini pics and was fully aware of and maybe even a little turned on by the fact that they would be posted.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    sooooo cute!!

Thanks! Marshalls! :)
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    In the end, this is a support site. People should feel comfortable, self-expression is key. They shouldn't have to edit their thoughts or pictures if they are being true to themselves.

What does need cleaned up is the excess negative judgement that exists on these forums.

Who are YOU to determine what someone can or cannot post? We're all here working for a common goal--in some way or another we want to better ourselves, no? Get out of your comfort zone, that's how you create change. The comfort zone sucks.

(Have a little faith in people, that's all I'm sayin'.)

I agree with onequirkygirl above!

Some of these "half naked pictures" are very motivating and inspiring! Stay off of such topics if you find them too offensive and upsetting. This is a huge site. Room for lots of various interpretations and points of view.

:)
    X 3!
  • DAM_Fine
    Options

TbNEb.jpg

I don't like it. But that's because I can't see if from work, dammit! UNFAIR!

Not even if you click on her profile pic? Awwwwww, muffin! She does look really cute!!
    Options
    Ladies, too much talk supporting half naked pics and not enough posting of half naked pics!!

my bad, here ya go.

382631_164898256939214_111989688896738_288014_870374356_n.jpg
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    post all the half naked pics ya like...not hurting me any:smile:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I think...I think...I think that they make it very hard to think. Hey blood, brain needs you back up top...
  • DAM_Fine
    Options

my bad, here ya go.

Damn, girl! Will lifting help me get things in that kind of shape?
    Options

my bad, here ya go.

*PIC DELETED*

Sure, wanna be my gym buddy? Come to Houston and we'll work out together. Not that you are far off from that, by the way.... like, at all. You look AMAZING!

ETA: Yes, lifting WILL help get this, that and cleaning up food, definitely helped
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    sure!
  • Ripken818836701
    Options

my bad, here ya go.

Wow!! You look amazing!
  • DAM_Fine
    Options

my bad, here ya go.

*PIC DELETED*

Sure, wanna be my gym buddy? Come to Houston and we'll work out together. Not that you are far off from that, by the way....

Houstons a long way from Vancouver, but if I was closer, for sure. And lol, I just started lifting this week. Figured there was no point in tightening things that were too covered up with fat to see.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    653377.jpg

I guess if you've got it, flaunt it, right?

achem(and in my best fake scotish accent) "WOOOHOOO now thats my kida of woman!!:love: loaded with confidence and fealing sexy"