What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    <
    Well, I said I would do it when I reached my goal weight. I'm pretty much there and will be starting to lift heavy to get things more into the shape I want them to be. But I did buy the bikini and I do have the pics on my profile. I've even posted them in the Success thread. Anyone who is offended by the sight of my newly-refreshed body can kiss my newly-refreshed booty!

I'm not offended, but, was that like an open offer?

Why, did it offend you? Only applies to those who take offense...

Or if you're my husband for whom I am remaining unsullied by lustful thoughts....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    OKay I am done.. I am just giving you guys a hard time :)

I have inlaws in Maryland so I am used to it. Haters gonna hate.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuu5gHXvlNJj_8eO903RvB6akQ1kKFRNc4VPr4jUZe-Omib5uO

Is that the girl Ben went to jail because of?
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    If half naked girls are an issue, why aren't the half naked men?

Also... I don't care. Be as nude as you want...but if someone saves your picture to their hard drive for later, its your fault :wink:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Nah, shockingly enough it's the girl Ray Lewis killed that guy over. I don't think she's really worth stabbing a man to death, but there's no accounting for taste, huh?
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options

Also... I don't care. Be as nude as you want...but if someone saves your picture to their hard drive for later, its your fault :wink:

And I would care... why????
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Seeing pics of half naked girls makes me want to smack their *kitten*. What? Its true.

JUST smack *kitten*? Because um, er, welllll.... howdy. :bigsmile:
  • TamTamLove88
    Options
    After being fat for so long, if I get to my weight goal and not all saggy, I'm going to be as naked as the day I was born as often as possible! Never been to a nude beach, but would love to make the trip, if I looked good enough!

But, I would only be as naked as it was appropriate lol. Surely wouldn't go to a child's b-day party dressed like a stripper, lol. I would show my body off a lot if I can get to a weight which is appropriate.

Namaste.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Yeah I dont find her all that appealing at all. A little muscle is ok but that is not right

What would you say if someone looked at you and made a comment. Would you appreciate it?

Lovely double standards.

you seem appealing.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Nah, shockingly enough it's the girl Ray Lewis killed that guy over.

:laugh: Nice!!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    <
    Well, I said I would do it when I reached my goal weight. I'm pretty much there and will be starting to lift heavy to get things more into the shape I want them to be. But I did buy the bikini and I do have the pics on my profile. I've even posted them in the Success thread. Anyone who is offended by the sight of my newly-refreshed body can kiss my newly-refreshed booty!

AGREE BUTTON PLEASE (Don't know that I will make the bikini goal, but bathing suit post is in the future).
  • briteyes1002
    Options

Nah, shockingly enough it's the girl Ray Lewis killed that guy over.

Lol well at least he picked a good kill. At least his team didnt force him into retirement :)
  • longhaul64
    longhaul64 Posts: 124
    Options
    Speaking for straight guys everywhere.........BRING ON THE HALF NAKED LADIES! :)
    Options

as long as they keep their bodily fluids to themselves and not near me.... who am I to care what they choose to do as long as I'm not told?
  • sara1923
    sara1923 Posts: 53
    Options
    Does anyone else take their progress pictures in pasties? Am I doing something wrong here?
  • SwannySez
    Options

as long as they keep their bodily fluids to themselves and not near me.... who am I to care what they choose to do as long as I'm not told?

Crap, now I gotta call UPS and have them stop that package I sent ya.
  • briteyes1002
    Options
    Does anyone else take their progress pictures in pasties? Am I doing something wrong here?

Love it... BRAVO :)
  • SwannySez
    Options

No, you are doing it exactly right. Don't ever let anyone tell you any different.
    Options

Crap, now I gotta call UPS and have them stop that package I sent ya.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

damn, I WONDERED what was in ALL those UPS boxes.... :wink: :laugh:
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I just purchased a bikini for the first time in my life, and I am proud when I wear it. I literally worked my butt off for it, so I'll wear it to the goddamn grocery store if I want to. Like it or don't like it - won't hurt my feelings.

The human form is nothing to be ashamed of, especially when it is constantly improving :)

TbNEb.jpg
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I kinda wanna know why this is topic is directed towards girls only?

Because only the women on MFP complain that other women need to be covered up and they never say the same thing about the men. Them they like to drool over. It's ridiculous and they get catered to.

Ug why do women need to tear other women down at all? Isn't life hard enough without beating up on EACH OTHER? Especially on such a sensitive subject like weight loss. Jesus Christ. Maybe this is why people have a hard time taking women seriously, because they participate in crap like bashing other women FOR RETARDED REASONS

Yeah. That's absolutely been my experience! Weight stuff, men, clothes, work stuff. A bit off topic but I've been in an overwhelmingly male profession and industry, including managing day to day operations with 200 plus guys reporting to me on, and the guys were fantastic. But the few women in the main office -- snip, snip, snip about me. UGH.