What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• Hazelandmaddy
    Options
    Inappropriate, trashy, against MFP rules to name a few. Any pics posted are supposed to be decent enough for MFP members to be able to view them at work. I don't know why they do it.... they could easily post pics of them with tight workout clothes on (for example, a sports bra and shorts!) instead of thongs or underwear. The guys probably like it but I don't care to see half naked women myself. Personally, I think they are lacking attention in their personal lives so they try to get it here.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    This thread is still going? I'm all for it!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    as long as i dont see the whole boobs or the front lower end .. im fine
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    <<<<< You mean like this? LOL
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Inappropriate, trashy, against MFP rules to name a few. Any pics posted are supposed to be decent enough for MFP members to be able to view them at work. I don't know why they do it.... they could easily post pics of them with tight workout clothes on (for example, a sports bra and shorts!) instead of thongs or underwear. The guys probably like it but I don't care to see half naked women myself. Personally, I think they are lacking attention in their personal lives so they try to get it here.

I love attention...the more I get the more i want and the harder I work...see those collar bone...I haven't seen those in 8 years!! This excites me!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    ^^^ mesmerized by bewbs.

That is all.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    whatever floats there boobs..i mean boats lol
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    <--- More then half naked ;)
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options

Amazing!.... My goal...someday!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    And showing some nice back muscles
  • KCGFNP
    KCGFNP Posts: 8
    Options
    I don't think there is anything wrong with a bikini shot.. Esp when you have worked hard to get there!! However, there is a difference between a bikini shot and a naked shot.. This girl needs some clothes lol
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    And showing some nice back muscles

• mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i don't get why anyone would be offended by her. it her choice to pose like this. shes not nude and even if she was it still her choice. i think she looks good and should be proud of what she had done. but that should be for any one who is happy with what they have done.
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    Depends on which half is naked :)

Why is there no thread about guys that post half naked pics? I have truly found some of these more disturbing than any lovely lady lumps...just sayin'
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I think it's hot. No homo, right? Right.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Depends on which half is naked :)

Why is there no thread about guys that post half naked pics? I have truly found some of these more disturbing than any lovely lady lumps...just sayin'

You mean half naked like me?
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    that is not what im attracted to in a woman ;]
    but i dont have anything to say about it either really
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Why are humans so offended by their own anatomy? If someone has the confidence to post half-naked pictures, bravo to them. Stop getting worked up over skin. If it so offends you, look away, but save your criticism for your own bodies.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options

^^^^Awesome!!

And this is a non issue!! Who cares and if u don't like someone's profile pic don't be friends with them...I would say most of my friends list is also more than half naked...and I wouldnt have it any other way!!!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    <
    Way more than half-naked!