What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I am definitely guilty of posting pictures in very little clothing. But...I've worked my *kitten* off for how my body looks and this is one place where I feel comfortable showing it off! So, in my opinion, if you don't like it, don't look at it.

As long as you don't post any pics of you in a thong I won't be offended.
    Don't look at my profile pictures, then

I looked. Only rear view thong shots are offensive to me. Thank you for not posting any.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow. She is down right hott! Good for her, she worked hard for that body :flowerforyou:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    stands here guilty as ****
    shrug
    i was about to go swimming and i was proud as hell for a change. usually im hating myself and covering up in giant tshirts.

If my recent pride offends someone, they can come cover me up.
    I mean they can try, im pretty damn strong.

So...if i say I'm offended, you'll let me come try to cover you up, dressed like that??

Hmm...I need to think on this some.

:tongue:
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I could care less, it's not like I've never seen any of it before LOL
  • yoovie
    Options
    It depends on what is covered and what isn't. According to the MFP guidelines this is what's not acceptable. Which, btw, we see violated every day in every post. I guess they can then pick and choose.

- no nudity
    - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
    - no pants or shorts worn mid-hip or below (no saggers)
    - no photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering
    - no excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK)
    - no close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress

5133274_353.jpg

breaking no rules.*

*and two piece swimsuits, even athletic ones, fall below the hip - they are not shorts or pants either.
  • yoovie
    Options
    People are jealous, damn! Get over yourselves if you don't like it don't look at it. As for me, wish I had a body like that.

Exactly. You wish you had a body like that; do you think looking at pictures of other people's so-called "good bodies" is going to get you there? Probably not; it's just going to make you feel negatively about your own body.

I'm really not jealous at all. There is just a huge disconnect here between people who have body (appearance) goals and body (function) goals.

I feel the need to urgently insist that not everyone who has a body and a brain- has a body and a brain identical to yours.

Looking at the success of others who have triumphed over laziness or medical problems or simply circumstances, spurs me onward everyday and fills me with hope that I can also become as strong and successful and proud as them.

Just because seeing a half naked woman makes you feel negative things about your fully clothed body, does not mean that that is the standard natural reaction to that stimulus. This is reflective of your own insecurities and priorities.

Most people who have body function goals, were surprised that they ended up super sexy along the way- and after years of beating themselves up and carrying around a body they were embarassed of- their hard work on getting gealthy handed them something beautiful they never expected they would ever be lucky enough to possess.

Body confidence and self-love.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    People are jealous, damn! Get over yourselves if you don't like it don't look at it. As for me, wish I had a body like that.

Exactly. You wish you had a body like that; do you think looking at pictures of other people's so-called "good bodies" is going to get you there? Probably not; it's just going to make you feel negatively about your own body.

Why would it make anyone feel negatively about their own body? Why can't they celebrate someone else's victory without feeling like a flop in comparison? Why compare yourself at all? And I know that's something almost all of us do... but it's stupid and we should stop. We're not in competition, and someone else having a great rack, abs or *kitten* doesn't mean that the rack, abs or *kitten* store ran out and we're not going to be able to get ours.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I think it's absolutely disgusting. Show some respect for yourselves.. :wink:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    We're not in competition, and someone else having a great rack, abs or *kitten* doesn't mean that the rack, abs or *kitten* store ran out and we're not going to be able to get ours.

Pretty sure buying some *kitten* is illegal where I am located. :tongue: Need to do some research. :devil:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    If you have put in the work to get in shape, why not show it?
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I, personally, like to see who I am being motivated by....don't you? Not that you have to be in great shape, just nice to put a person to the words. Thanks all of you, regardless of your state of dress (or undress)...:flowerforyou:
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Depends on which half is naked :)

Why is there no thread about guys that post half naked pics? I have truly found some of these more disturbing than any lovely lady lumps...just sayin'

The left half!!!
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I think it is a beautiful thing
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    This is still going? Good job at not getting shut down. LOL
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    Love the motivation seeing someone in better shape than I am. Bodies are beautiful...show them off!
  • sashatranett
    Options
    i think that i love looking at half naked girls and i have no complaints at all =]
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Yeah I dont find her all that appealing at all. A little muscle is ok but that is not right

What would you say if someone looked at you and made a comment. Would you appreciate it?

Lovely double standards.

^Exactly!

THANK YOU. I would get my *kitten* jumped ALL over if there was a pic of an overweight woman and I said "Yeah I wouldn't want to look like that, I don't find that appealing."

Fitness needs to be celebrated. It takes a LOT of work to look like that.

Exactly. She looks great. She busted her tail to get to where her physique is at. I say that if you're proud of your body. flaunt it.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I think that it is a great source of motivation. I see a half naked hot chick and I am like "d@mn! I wanna look like that!", then I go bust it out at the guy.
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I appreciate seeing people success...we get to see girls from all sizes and we feel better about our accomplishments. Work it!! flaunt it all you want. If you dont like see them dont look at the pictures. I am proud of all my body from my biggest weight...and I sure am going to post a pic when I get my body back!!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Who gives a *kitten*? If you don't like it, don't look.

Me, I like it. It's pure motivation.