How will you reward yourself when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My reward once I reach my goals ( if my wife allows me, that is) is to get a shark tattoo on my mid section were I marked with an X ( I tried drawing a shark instead but it didnt go so well) I have always loved sharks and when I see one i'm always in awe of how beautiful and gracefull they are but at the same time dangerous. And since sharks are almost 100% muscle and very little fat ( something I inspire to be aswell) I think its the perfect gift to myself!! Hopefully I will be able to convince her. :frown:
    if you don't mind me asking, what is your goal and why do you need your wife's permission?
    No not at all, I really dont need her permission. We are both 42 and the tat craze happened after we cared about being hip I guess. She just doesnt find them attractive. She loves the way I look and thinks a tattoo will only ruin my hardwork. She would prefer me to stay tat free. I think her whole negative opinion of tats comes from her dad who has numerous bad tats that he got when he was younger and in the army, im trying to change her opnion of them more than trying to gain her permission.
  • Neets86
    Neets86 Posts: 37
    Options
    Visit all my old boyfriends and show 'em what they're missing. (Not really, but it's nice to have a fantasy!)
    :drinker: hahaha amen sister
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Visit all my old boyfriends and show 'em what they're missing. (Not really, but it's nice to have a fantasy!)
    :drinker: hahaha amen sister

Lol :p me too... Hate boyfriends
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    My reward once I reach my goals ( if my wife allows me, that is) is to get a shark tattoo on my mid section were I marked with an X ( I tried drawing a shark instead but it didnt go so well) I have always loved sharks and when I see one i'm always in awe of how beautiful and gracefull they are but at the same time dangerous. And since sharks are almost 100% muscle and very little fat ( something I inspire to be aswell) I think its the perfect gift to myself!! Hopefully I will be able to convince her. :frown:
    if you don't mind me asking, what is your goal and why do you need your wife's permission?
    No not at all, I really dont need her permission. We are both 42 and the tat craze happened after we cared about being hip I guess. She just doesnt find them attractive. She loves the way I look and thinks a tattoo will only ruin my hardwork. She would prefer me to stay tat free. I think her whole negative opinion of tats comes from her dad who has numerous bad tats that he got when he was younger and in the army, im trying to change her opnion of them more than trying to gain her permission.
    I just realized that I misread your post! Now it makes more sense. When you said "if my wife allows me," I thought you were referring to reaching your goals...the tattoo makes way more sense. haha, sorry!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Trip for two to Cancun.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    -new tattoo
    -new wardrobe
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Instead of rewarding OURSELVES, also consider how rewarding it can be to do for others.

Now, I am not saying that I don't have rewards for me, but I have set out when I hit the 150 lb lost mark to do something nice for someone else. Think about those who struggle to lose, pay it forward, sponsor someone's gym membership, feed the hungry, etc. Just a thought...
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    A two piece bathing suit and a new wardrobe.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Partly this is revenge weight loss (so I am gonna rub it in "his" face) Rub It!!!
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    A LeVian ring... my birthstone (aquamarine) surrounded by chocolate and white diamonds :) I'll have earned that, because I'll have lost about 70 lbs at that point!
  • hlshubert
    hlshubert Posts: 45
    Options
    New tat and trip to the beach - ANY beach!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    By sitting on my hand till it gets numb and performing the Stranger
  • emma110984
    emma110984 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I get my dream job, working on a cruise ship, at the end of my weight loss!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Taking my shirt off in public. I don't care where I am.

Okay, maybe not in church....or at a senior citizen's home....but hey....

^^^This. I also want to run without my shirt on. Right now, that would be a sight nobody should have to endure.
    I also would like to buy some new clothes and I'd like to wear a hat sometimes - something like a fedora.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Shopping :D!! And being able to wear clothing and swimsuits from a few years back. And possibly a boudoir photo session too :)
  • Twyla123
    Twyla123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have mini goals - keeps me a little more motivated if I hit a plateau, these are in 5 lb increments now.
    New ring - February 23/12
    Gel Nails
    Pedicure
    Sunglasses
    Bathing suit
    Shopping Spree - GOAL - caue I am going to NEED a new wardrobe after losing all this weight:happy:
  • sparkly96
    sparkly96 Posts: 120
    Options
    By buying the bikini i wanted for vacation :happy:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I wanted to reward myself for being able to run 30 minutes straight... There's nothing I want...
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    when i reach my goal weight, i'm getting my feet tattooed.. & buying a new wardrobe!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    tattoo down my spine... indeed.