MEN...what size would you want your woman?

Options

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I would never base how I look on whether someone else liked it or not.

I dyed my hair red because I like it. I lost weight and got healthier because I was unhappy with how I looked. I wear black and lace and victorian things be I like it. I've been dressing and looking the way I want without concern for what others think since I was 12 years old, I'm not going to start now.
  • Guardien
    Guardien Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It's all about the curves for me. Because of the curves, I've been attracted to women from size 6 to 16 for the most part. I think generally I like size 10-16 the most.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Happiness is first! I'm size 10 almost 9 and I'm proud! I will never be a size 2 and I dont want to be. Im learning to love my shape even more and honestly it's all about what (a woman) thinks is best for her. :)

Happiness is first :)

Exactly! I, too, am a size 10 and I'm really not looking to get any smaller than an 8. I like my curves and would be sad if I lost them. I just want to tone up a bit and I'll be all good.

^^^^THIS!! Although, I have found it harder to actually love (I'm starting to like...) what my body is becoming. HOWEVER, I would be extremely sad if I lost much more of my 'girls' I (and my man) like those A LOT!! I've been a D cup minimum since high school. Theyare a part of my curves and I love those. Toning everything would be the icing on the cake....you know, the cake that I CAN'T. EAT to maintain those curves...
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    these responses are cracking me up. Especially the ones from women. Whats wrong with asking men what their preferences are? Does that mean we have to cater to them? Nope.
    Dont you like to get asked what you like? Such a double standard if you ask me.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    We need to start setting our goals/standard/dream size through our men's eyes. The size they want to see us in., and that attracts them.

I'm not a man...but why would I want to do that? My goals are for ME, they are what makes ME happy. But I don't look to men for validation or self-esteem...so maybe that's why.
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    Thankyou EVERYONE FOR THE FEED BACK!!! A friend and i had a disagreement earlier today. She wants to base her size on her man's opinion and got upset because i told her she sounded insecure. She got upset. Then the argument began. I told her i will share the answers. Thank you all again!!!

When i first got married i was a size 11...after losing 15lbs i am a size 11 !!! :) I feel great!! Im more focused on toning up than weight loss...but gotta say...i love my bod!!
    Glad to see this...well, not so much for your friend. but that makes this post better.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm not a man...but why would I want to do that? My goals are for ME, they are what makes ME happy. But I don't look to men for validation or self-esteem...so maybe that's why.

And that right there, young lady, that attitude right there is why you will never land yourself a man and thus are destined to spinsterhood and cats. Cats, I tell you! Unless you're a lesbian. In which case you have no want of a man and probably find the idea of having one so far from appealing that it makes lower back tattoos seem like a good a idea. But other than that? Cats! And Spinsterism! Repent now!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I dunno, like Medium?
    Don't EVER tell them they're a medium though. I told my wife that when we were dating and I still can't live that down after 7 years.

My husband's working off "hey, looks like you're losing some of that gut," "not any fatter than you look in the rest of your clothes", and "honey, you're easily a Disneyland 7" (which is similar to being Walmart slender... The weight average is pretty high.)
  • honeysprinkles
    Options

And that right there, young lady, that attitude right there is why you will never land yourself a man and thus are destined to spinsterhood and cats. Cats, I tell you! Unless you're a lesbian. In which case you have no want of a man and probably find the idea of having one so far from appealing that it makes lower back tattoos seem like a good a idea. But other than that? Cats! And Spinsterism! Repent now!
    but...I like cats!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

but...I like cats!

Oh.

Uh...well then...uh...carry on! Good show!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    We need to start setting our goals/standard/dream size through our men's eyes. The size they want to see us in., and that attracts them.

So fellas....if you dont mind, please take the time to respond! :)
    Thanks! :)

WoW insecure are we??
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    A guy who goes for a girl based purely on size and how skinny they are, are generally shallow guys. It goes far beyond weight and size, Personality has to come into it as well. Obviously you have to be attracted to the person, and to be honest someone who is just plain skin and bone is just not attractive. I much rather a woman to be HEALTHY and HAPPY... not UNHEATHLY, SKINNY, and UNHAPPY.

Thats my 2 cents worth :)

Thank you for stating that!!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    True love is loving your significant other for who they are, not for who you want them to be. Size is just a number that has nothing to do with whether we love a person. Personally that would be too much pressure to have a woman whose value and self worth were based on my perspective and not her own. I wouldn't want a co-dependent women whose only measure of her self was my menu decision for the day. How f-up is that?

We come in all shapes and sizes and if thats all we look at then we will never have lasting realtionships. If you allow yourself to fall for the person heart and soul then their size won't matter. I know I'm not in the minority, there are many more folks out there with depth and loving hearts that fell for their loved one for that very reason, they fell in love with them and after that happens they are beautiful. I've met many easy on the eye women and men who got ugly once you got to know them.
  • david581c
    david581c Posts: 337
    Options
    Ur talking about the size of their heart and soul, right?
    I like it when they transcend contemporary standards.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

but...I like cats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYe1d5_LS0s

Just a warning
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Ur talking about the size of their heart and soul, right?
    I like it when they transcend contemporary standards.

<3
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I agree with these guys - doesn't have to be a set archetype. As long as you have good style and are confident (and not crazy).

With that said, I tend to like girls on the shorter side, who are probably size 6-8. Italians get a +1 (now I'm getting carried away).

I'm short and half Italian!!!!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options

tumblr_m0ckvvUIeT1qc0cqv.png
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    these are some real men thoughts up in here. I admire the men (too many to quote, sorry) who say that women should look how THEY feel good and comfortable.

LOVE YOURSELVES LADIES!!!

I <3 me!! flaws & all!!!
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Size is relative and changes for everyone over the years. I'm never going to be the size 4-6 I was before I started having kids, I'm shooting for a size 10. But if I get the look and shape I want before then, who cares? I'm done. My husband will either deal with it or leave me.