Grocery Store Rant! Some people are idiots!

Options

Replies

• nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    Awesome! Was this a wal-mart? LOL Good job on the healthy eating. I still have my days where I return to not so healthy foods, but after reading what people are eating on here, its time to GO SHOPPING! I bet you feel so much better with all that gone. Mind me asking how long ya been on this track?
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are a ROCKSTAR!!!!! :glasses:
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You were far more polite than I would have been.

Yes, and for THIS I commend you. I'm not going to call her garbage or talk about how fat/ugly/miserable she is, because that seems like something she would do. But I think you handled the situation very well!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You are my hero :D

Mine too! Maybe if someone did punch her in the mouth she'd learn.....but not likely. You can't fix stupid.
  • dcgonz
    dcgonz Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm so impressed you were able to handle yourself so well! Kudos to you for speaking up, I don't know that I could if faced with the same situation. I like to think that I could!

Congratulations on your weight loss as well!

Diana
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Way to put that woman in her place!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! I would have decked her!!!
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you had the opportunity to get that off your chest and feel okay with doing that here with all of us. :flowerforyou: I personally loved the story & especially your quick to thinking probably made her re-think what she had said....maybe not then (okay probably not then), or shortly after, BUT her hubby will remind her about this situation for many times to come. Karma will bite her in her *kitten* when she least expects it!!

ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY SEVEN POUNDS - WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!

Thanks for proving hard work does pay off!!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Bitzches are gonna bitzch. That's why they are bitzches. Just sayin...

True Elizabeth...she'll find a reason to b!tch no matter what

Seriously, this girl is a piece of garbage. She's obviously a miserable human being, and her husband probably thought you looked hawt.

Yep!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    good for you! you handled yourself very well!
  • IARXPHD
    IARXPHD Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you, you are quite inspirational!
  • mudar146
    mudar146 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!! Some people are so rude and rediculous it upsets me to no end!!! So glad you spoke up!!!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Wow.

Seems like: "I used to be your weight honey until I started eating like this." would have been a pithy but *****y response.

I cannot believe the absolute bile that some people have pent up inside.

Good for you for handling it so well.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow...I would have handed her a cucumber and told her that its used for eating healthy..........not other activities, and while she was at it she could shoove it up her bum.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I love you. You say all the things I wish I could but don't have the guts! You're amazing!
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    You may have made a difference in that woman's life -- for the better. And, I think you did it tactfully, too.
  • NonnyK
    NonnyK Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    First of all I want say congratulations on your weight loss!! You Have done amazing!!

Secondly, I wish I could have been there to witness that!!! Lol I don't think quickly, and usually think of things to say later.

And lastly.....it is so sad that people are so miserable anymore. She obviously isn't happy and therefore deflects her miserableness as being the faults of others. (It's everyone else's fault that she is the way she is.). I really feel sorry for people like that. Negative people are losing out on so much happiness!!

Hope you the best!! And hope you reach all your goals!!
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo proud of your class and poise in responding to her!
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Stand your ground!

What an uber *****-a-rooney.

Congrats on dropping that many pounds! You are an inspiration.:happy:
  • TNGURL
    TNGURL Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    FIST BUMP!!!! I would've nailed her butt to the wall too!!!! She's a jealous b**ch!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! And congrats on the weight loss.. YOU ROCK!!!!!!