Grocery Store Rant! Some people are idiots!

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I would have punched her. You are awesome for standing your ground and I feel sorry for the husband.
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    you are my hero! :heart: I am so glad you spoke your mind to that "lady"
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    Oh hell ya...good for you
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    I bet she had pajama pants on too!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

since when did it become okay to wear PJs in public?
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Omg what a cow!! The face of jealousy has never been a pretty one!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    You are my hero :D
    ^^this
  • Yitte
    Yitte Posts: 3
    Options
    Well said! Good for you, keep up the awsome work:flowerforyou:
    Thank you for the motivation...i've fell off the wagon these past few weeks.
  • afitstyle
    Options
    good for you standing up for yourself! In hear lame comments (I work at a grocery store) where I work often, so it is nice to see you stand your ground! :)
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I love how the husband was telling her to shut up too.,.,,

Its walmart... there is a reason why the peopleofwalmart.com site exists....
  • Yitte
    Yitte Posts: 3
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Calipalm
    Calipalm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I LOVE, that you said something! :) I cannot imagine how irritating that must have been! But you are amazing for providing such a powerful response, straight to the punch! Great job! Ps, i'm adding you as a friend, because you seem like such a great friend and strong example! :)
    :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    WOW You are amazing!
  • ju1ianne
    ju1ianne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! BTW: You look amazing - I've seen your before and after photos and you are truly inspirational! :0)
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Kudos for taking the high road...I'd have knocked the b!tch out!! Some people need to just stfu and mind their own.

You go girl! :flowerforyou:
  • pattan59801
    pattan59801 Posts: 142
    Options
    you are awesome!! ...wish I could say I would have done the same
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Well said! Good for you, keep up the awsome work:flowerforyou:
    Thank you for the motivation...i've fell off the wagon these past few weeks.

Time go climb back on and enjoy your life!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    ha!! though I do not recommend everyone taking your approach, wish I had been there to hear this exchange and see the look on her face when you did....I have shared MFP with so many people (mostly friends and not nasty folk encountered at the grocery). Some have taken it to heart and made healthy changes in their approach to weight loss, others are not yet serious enough to do so, but sharing my successes makes me stronger and has not hurt anyone who is listening....so...I will continue to do so and encourage you all to do the same!!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    ha!! though I do not recommend everyone taking your approach, wish I had been there to hear this exchange and see the look on her face when you did....I have shared MFP with so many people (mostly friends and not nasty folk encountered at the grocery). Some have taken it to heart and made healthy changes in their approach to weight loss, others are not yet serious enough to do so, but sharing my successes makes me stronger and has not hurt anyone who is listening....so...I will continue to do so and encourage you all to do the same!!

I don't see anything wrong with my approach. It wasn't mean or hurtful, and she may have just learned something. For those who aren't raging b!tches, I share my success and motivate them. I even have a support group on FB that I moderate.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Oh I love what you said and how well you worded it. Good for you! I definitely would have given her the angry eye and a mean mug but I always get too shocked for words to say anything when someone says something so completely idiotic and out of line to me.

Love it!
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    I'm proud of you, iddreams. You stood up for yourself in a dignified manner. you did not stoop to her level. Peiople like this poor woman are so sad within themselves. She needed justification for maintaining her unhealthy state and mistakenly chose to pick on someone whom little did she know had already done a great deal to make sure she enjoys many more happy and healthy years to come. Again, I am proud of your response and the dignity you maintained. YOU GO GIRL!!