Grocery Store Rant! Some people are idiots!

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You should have mentioned your weight loss too.

She did.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    I would have smacked the woman straight across the face with my cabbage. Far more polite then I'd be. Kudos to you. :flowerforyou:
  • b3llzy
    b3llzy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you said something to her!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    You should have mentioned your weight loss too.

That was the first thing I told her :tongue:
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I probably would of lost it. I would of said something snarky to her too.
  • ImaKnitter67
    Options
    I usually think of good zingers way after the fact. Here's one for the fat biotch in the grocery store: "Oh yes it is working. Before I started my fitness plan, I looked like you!" Hee, hee. Feelin' wicked. But dang sure not hungry!
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WOW! How dare her for saying that to you. Good for you for telling her off like you did!
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    People are always trying to find excuses or reasons to justify what they do.

Same as "If i quit smoking i will probably just get hit by a bus anyway" ...funny but i still hear that one.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    GO YOU!!!!! 1)your weight loose is amazing you should feel proud 2) on standing up for yourself.
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I totally love your comebacks! She is obviously a very miserable person! And wow you are an inspiration!
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Thats the craziest thing I have ever heard..Good for you for turning around and saying something back at her@
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You're definitely my hero too! I cannot believe people are like that (well I can, I get comments like that all the time, I just wish people weren't so stupid!) But seriously, props for those great comebacks! :) You're doing amazingly, don't listen to jealous people like that!
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    :laugh: Good for you! I don't know what I would have done in that situation.
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are my flipping HERO
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I could not agree more, *****es are *****es AND they come in all sizes...but don't let them derail you from your healthy life choice...they simply are jealous you are doing so well and will out-live them!
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRePe2nxOHkqg2VyNoIN4EoBwNBwoJsMHi8Rs87kvy9MvtKds554w
  • longleggedgiraffe
    Options
    Awesome!!! Sounds to me she is just too lazy too eat healthy...good job sticking up for yourself. and congrats for losing so much weight!!!
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    You live in Nampa? I'm from Boise and live in Moscow! :) Good for you for telling her off. Idahoans kick butt.
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    So clearly that woman is an idiot, and i'm glad you stood up for yourself! You are amazing. The nerve of her. She's just mad because she's not happy with herself but CLEARLY to lazy or stuck in her ways to change it so she bashes you! what a lame!!
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    cudos to you for putting her in her place. she's probably just jealous :wink: