Grocery Store Rant! Some people are idiots!

Options

Replies

• strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow what a rude woman! Nice comebacks though, and congrats on your weight loss :) Thankfully I've never met someone rude like that at the grocery store.
  • KM11102011
    Options
    Impeccable control - great job.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed with you! You are my hero, too! Good job!
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    WOW, ignorance at its best, i am at a loss for words.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    You set her straight without being arrested. This makes you the most awesome person I know.

You KICK @$$ :smokin:
  • gleechick609
    Options
    I would have made a bigger scene, but that's just me :happy: What an inconsiderate c*nt!
  • Catjag
    Catjag Posts: 107
    Options
    High five for standing up for yourself.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    You live in Nampa? I'm from Boise and live in Moscow! :) Good for you for telling her off. Idahoans kick butt.

You betcha!! I do live in Nampa...normally I go to the Farmer's market, but I went to Walmart cause I needed other stuff too. I never have problems at the Farmer's Market because everyone else there eats healthy too!
  • Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow, how rude!!!

but seriously best response, "you know, one of the benefits of a healthy diet is 1. I am not deaf, so I can hear you..." LOVE IT!
  • khagador
    khagador Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    First, congratulations on losing 187 pounds. That takes an awful lot of dedication and hard work.

Second, I want to find that woman and punch her in the face. I kinda wish you did. :tongue:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I can't believe someone would say that. How hateful. Sorry that happened, but she ended up looking like a complete idiot so that's good. Glad you stood up for yourself!
  • kaizen31
    kaizen31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Rock on! I love your response. Probably for the best you didn't hit her, though, however deserving she was. ;)
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You rocked it! Whenever people get mean like that, I'm always so shocked I can't of a good comeback til later, and that makes me even more pi$$ed off - so glad you were able to let her have it!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'll be her hubby was laughing hysterically on the inside that someone finally had the guts to put her in her place. I think you did awesome!
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Awesome that you had such a quick come back. Great response. I'd have been in such shock, I'd have probably just stood there and said nothing. The older I get the more I think the majority of the human race are loons in one form or the other....myself included of course...lol. I've become rather unsocial because of it.
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow I can't believe this! If I was her husband I would have just walked away after apologizing for her rude, unbecoming behavior, if it was that important for her to comment on what YOU were buying, and putting into YOUR body, she should have done it in private. Some people just think they can run off at the mouth and not worry about what they say, who it affects and not pay any kind of consequences. This is so out of line!
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    First off Congrats on your amazing weight loss1
    Second great reply to that idiot woman.

XOXOXOXO
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Girl, haters gon' hate. Pat yourself on the back for putting her in her place--she was WAY out of line.
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    First of all that thing was a *****... I am very proud of how you kept your cool & told her what you did.. Amazing... My husband would have had to bail me out of jail for assault & battery.. lol... That would have had my blood boiling... You handled it perfectly... Great job on the weight loss to...Bravo.....
  • confuzzledwife
    confuzzledwife Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I bet she had pajama pants on too!!

^lol