Um would you wear this?

Options

Replies

• mrsgoss
    mrsgoss Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you have come some far...be proud!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm proud, just not I want the whole world to see every thing haha... Like a friend of mine said, if it were made into a bathing suit, hell yeah, I'd wear it.. Makes me excited that I'll actually rock a bathing suit this summer, but not sure if I'd even wear a bikini this summer, I want to, it's always been my goal to, I found one I like but I know right now I'm not ready for that, and if I'm not ready for a bikini I sure as hell won't wear this out of the house without either skinny jeans or tights under it or a pair of short as booty shorts. And I love the idea of the skinny jeans and a jean jacket, that sounds cute. I also love the idea of the Jeans and a ribbon around it, I actually have a long pink ribbon that I can wrap around under the boob area.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Sure.... with a pair of black leggings underneath and a short jacket, absolutely.

Otherwise? Not a prayer.
  • AmandaBroun
    AmandaBroun Posts: 126
    Options
    If you have to wonder if it's supposed to be a dress or a top, it needs pants. I like the suggestion of skinny jeans and some big ol' heels.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    NO, I would not wear it, But that's my preference.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    No way, it's far too short.
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'd wear it to the club. You can also look for some cool leggings/tights if you feel that unconfortable with the length.

This is me this past Halloween. You could wear it like this if you like. I have combat boots on actually lol
    2011-10-29_230025.jpg
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    It is very short, and for comfort, I prefer a longer hemline. That said, you do look sexy, and if hubby likes it, you don't HAVE to wear it it OUT......just sayin' :wink:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Where are the pants to go with it?
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    its a cute dress and it look nice on you, but personally i would not wear it as its so short. my rule of thumb is the hem needs to come to my fingertips when i put my arms down next to my body. i hate feeling like something is hanging out, ruins my night.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    No, it looks really trashy, we can almost see your lady bits (tbh). It would make a cute top with skinny jeans and some stilettos though!
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I want to start this off by saying that you look -fantastic-!

That being said, no, I would not wear this out. It looks like a swimsuit. Or a dressy top. Even in a club setting, it's just too short.
    Maybe save it and just wear it at home for hubby? ;)
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    too short for my liking. I would feel self-concious all night. Not to mention having to be careful all night that my butt or boobs dont show.

Same here! Pulling and tugging is a pain. And I bet it hikes up when you sit down too....But you do look good in the dress....maybe some designer panties that you don't mind flashing...LOL
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    great jo on your weight loss and I would definately wear the dress!!!! At home for your husband though!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    NO WAY would I wear that......NOW!!! But you have the body for it!! Rock it girl and have a little self-confidence, you have earned it!!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Little to short for my liking, but if you're comfy go for it
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Let your husband take you some place where you're not likely to run into acquaintances on your date. Vegas comes to mind.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I say it's up to you if you feel comfortable do it! As for me I wouldn't wear it because I am incredibly SELF CONCIOUS I dont even think i could pull it off wearing it in my home
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    It's a beautiful dress and you look amazing in it.
    Wear some spandex under it or something though so no one gets a look at your goods lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!