Um would you wear this?

Options

Replies

• shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I say, wear it as is around the house one night with those shoes the hubby loves ....and if you want to wear it out to the club, toss on a pair of tights/leggings underneath with a pair of dressy boots :flowerforyou:

I personally wouldn't wear it without tights but that's just because i'd be self conscious of flashing everyone all night lol
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    It's very cute, but it is one of those dresses that makes we want to say "oh my god, you forgot to put on your pants".

So... no, I wouldn't wear it, but you look gorgeous in it and if you feel good, go for it!

Ditto!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I think it is great that he bought it for you. That says A LOT about his opinion of your new body. However, perhaps it should be a dress that you wear just for him at home with a nice pair of 4" heels and nothing else. ;-) :blushing:
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    Sooo cute!

If I was at my goal weight I would definitely wear it but probably with some black leggings on underneath and a shrug .. but that's just because I'm a bit shy... but it looks good on you!

LOL This is so what I was thinking, I have a pair of black leggins and told my husband, so it won't go to waste that I could just wear my leggins under it. He says that defeats the purpose. But if I'm gonna wear it out, I need to do the leggins, I love my legs but I don't want the hole world to see my crotch hahaha.

Put some big pants on underneath and you'll be fine!! Listen you've lost 103lbs, 103 freaking pounds!! You've worked so hard now get your *kitten* out in that dress and show everyone how FABULOUS you look!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't wear it because I'm a guy. From the pictures I'd think tights or something would go well with it, I'd think dancing and stuff that I'd worry about it riding up or something!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You wear it well, for sure, but personally I don't like the dress at all.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'd wear it with one of those little sweaters over it. I'd rock that dress and I'm 35. Screw that shizz about it being too young. You got the body for it, I don't.
    I'd look like a ladyboy in it.
  • ahsats
    ahsats Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't wear it to church but I'd rock that every night at the club haha. I love skimpy dresses and you look fabulous.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I say anyone strong enough and tough enough to lose over 100 lbs can wear anything they want. You look great!

^^^^ exactly^^^^ I hope some day I am comfortable enough in my own skin to wear something racy and daring!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. It's too short for me. But I am also very tall so anything that is short on me, LOOKS super short because my legs go for miles.
  • ahsats
    ahsats Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to be a voice of dissent and vote no leggings. If you got some thigh high boots it would cover skin but still be super super sexy.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I would wear it with leggings!!! It's cute!
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    First off, you look amazing! Congratulations on loosing that much weight! The dress... reminds me too much of the girls on Jersey Shore... all you need to do is bend over and your junk is going to fall right out!! :) I think you should get some black capri leggins or really heavy weight pantyhose leggins and wear it with them, it will make you look classy. Again, congratulations - you look great!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter whether anyone else would wear it or not. If you feel good in it, then wear it. If you feel overexposed, then don't.

You look lovely, and congratulations on your weight loss!
  • rubycube86
    rubycube86 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can't wear that because I don't have the bust for it. It would keep falling down on me. Plus, I wouldn't be confident enough. You look great in it though!
  • HisMissus
    HisMissus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    With my figure, I wouldn't wear it as I've got chubby legs and no boobs but you look fab in it, great legs too. No reason why you should wear it and show off your fabulous new body, be proud of your hard work! x
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in it, but no I wouldn't wear it. It's way too short for my taste, I like knowing that I only need one hair do when I walk out the door.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    My short answer is...... yes.

but Halloween is so far away ;(
  • _Cass_
    _Cass_ Posts: 24
    Options
    Hellz yeah I'd wear it! lol

You look great!!
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    It would look better over jeans as a long top;,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!