Um would you wear this?

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think it's a bit short. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've worn some short dresses in my day, but I think the only place I'd wear that would be Vegas because, well, nothing is too short for Vegas.

Maybe a cute structured jacked would offset the shortness? I do that when I have a super short skirt or something, the women's take on menswear is really popular and very flattering.
  • jobster
    jobster Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If my husband like it enough to buy it for me I would wear it...for him. Lock the door, turn down the lights, turn up the music, light some candles and dance the night away...

Couldn`t agree more!! But as for the light of day??? Not for me. Too self conscious!
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Do it! You look pretty in it! I'd just wear some mesh or spandex shorts underneath (just in case it does fall around your ankles o_o). Maybe you could add a tank top/spaghetti strap top underneath for the illusion of straps. I'd wear it though! It looks good!
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If I looked like you?...ABSOLUTLY!!! :wink:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't, I like short dresses, but that one has nothing to it, and isnt too flattering.

Congrats on your weight loss :]
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sooo cute!

If I was at my goal weight I would definitely wear it but probably with some black leggings on underneath and a shrug .. but that's just because I'm a bit shy... but it looks good on you!

I'd wear it like ^ that, But if you guys are going out to a club its total club wear and looks absolutely fantastic on you!!
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Um, with tights? Yes. But I don't personally think I'd wear it. I'm not graceful enough to not show my crotch, and usually wind up falling at some point, lol!!

Otherwise... it makes for great 'play' at home :devil:
  • unhgoose
    unhgoose Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look great. I personally wouldn't wear it because I'd feel to old in it and I'd worry about showing off my girly bits by accident. But if you feel good in it go for it!
  • spudman1232
    Options
    I am glad you wore it. You look great!
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    congrats on your loss! Its very flattering! If it were me, I'd wear it with some dark skinny jeans that way you can show off your shape but not feel nervous about giving anyone a "show"!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Wear it out I say no because its sooo short.. but wear it to bed for the hubby hell yeaaa he bought if for a reason.. take advantage of that reason..lol youre beautiful!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    If you feel great in it, then go for it. Who cares about what others may say - it's what you say to yourself that matters.

Congrats on your weight loss!!
  • Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and wouldn't even consider wearing it.
    It's alright, but I'm all about modesty; just sayin'.

Ditto!! Cept that im 33!!! you look great though!! your hubby might have to run off all the men running after you :D

I'm 32 and I'm with these girls... I wouldn't wear it either. Not in public.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't, I like short dresses, but that one has nothing to it, and isnt too flattering.

Congrats on your weight loss :]

This!
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    No I would not. But congrats on your weight loss!
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    Not sure if I would wear it or not BUT I would wear it out of town.
    Maybe plan a weekend away with your SO and wear it to dinner! No one will know you there so you don't have to worry about what others think.
    He will be thrilled that you wore it out in public and you will feel amazing knowing that you don't have to worry what others might think because you won't know anyone. It will boost your confidence so much too because you know you look HOT and SO won't be able to keep his hands off you!
    My vote is keep it for a special occasion and wear it then!

I think the key to wearing something that is a bit out of your comfort zone is to wear it with confidence. If you kind of feel self concious in it then everyone will notice and you will feel like they are looking at you. If you walk around with your head held high and full of confidence then no one will think a thing of it!
    Put that dress on and strut your stuff!
  • deverdad
    deverdad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't wear it, but that's just me. U however look good in it! Girl, you've lost over 100Ibs...so go ahead and flaunt your new hot bod!!! Bonus: your hubby approves!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    OP you look fantastic, whether to wear it out or not is a personal preference. For *me*, I would not wear it, first off I wouldn't be able to wear a good bra with it b/c it's strapless and my girls simply do not have the perk to go braless, secondly I'd have a serious problem if I dropped my keys. LOL I'm big on the whole 'pick one area of skin to show off' thing, too, gives you fewer wardrobe malfunctions to worry about. :-)
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'd wear it....as a sexy top, but not as a dress ( not in public anyway).
    Or I would wear it while relaxing with my sweetie...but in public, I couldn't wear just that....my *kitten* will be showing :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!