Um would you wear this?

Options

Replies

• Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    You should definitely wear it..........you have great curves for it. I could not wear it as I have no hips or butt........lol!:bigsmile:
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and should be sooo incredibly proud of yourself for all that you've accomplished !
    You worked your butt off to get to this point and I think, WTH, wear the dress and WEAR IT PROUD !!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Would I wear it? No. Not enough dress...I'd be constantly tugging on it to be sure I was covered up enough for decency. However...with a pair or tights, should you? Why not? You're young, you rock the dress, and to wear out to a club or something like that...go for it!
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    No. Wouldn't wear it. I've tried on a couple of dresses at bodycentral but I feel like most of them are way too short and would be much cuter and more comfortable if they would be 2-3 inches longer. If you move the wrong way in that dress you'll give everybody a free show ;) . Would be a cute dress if it would be longer

I agree! :)
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    My pic didn't show up..

2011-10-29_230025.jpg
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Get a pair of nylon shorts (likely sold in the store the dress was bought) and go for it!! You deserve it!!!
    Go out with DH and just flaunt your stuff!!!
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    If you have the confidence to wear it, wear it! I don't think I would wear something like this without tights underneath or a jacket on top, but I always admire women who do wear stuff like that. More power to ya. :wink: A club is the perfect/only place you could probably wear it though.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    not for myself, but then, I don't wear short stuff. I don't frown on others who are comfortable enough to wear it, though.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    This site needs a poleing option
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I would wear it as a top maybe, but I agree with you, it's too short!
  • Emmea2729
    Emmea2729 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt.

far too much leg is n show. maybe some nice leggings?

i have a lace bolero so id weear that for cover.

but other wise, love the colours and style. just needs to be longer
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I would now, yes. If you think it'd help you, wearing tights underneath might be of use.
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    too short for my liking. I would feel self-concious all night. Not to mention having to be careful all night that my butt or boobs dont show.

I agree
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    um if your husband is interested in you wearing that maybe just have it as an outfit you wear around the house or something. I personally wouldn't wear it outside.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome--i am with some saying the short thing I'd be a little uncomfortable with bare legs--maybe some sweet patternered netted/leggings-tights thing underneath? All in all though I say if you feel comfortable--go for it--you look amazing!
  • princessvalecia
    princessvalecia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think its hot. You're a grown woman. Wear whatever the heck you want. :wink:
  • LUCYMARIA
    LUCYMARIA Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HONESTLY NO!!
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    I wouldn't just because I like to be covered up no matter what I weigh. But you look great and congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in it! But if you feel uncomfortable wearing it in public, maybe just wear it for your husband at home? :wink:
  • DivaDiane
    DivaDiane Posts: 73
    Options
    Um, since you asked...no.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!