Um would you wear this?

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
I am posting this here because I have never felt ok with posting myself in a dress like this online. I still won't walk out of my house in it lol. However I can feel ok with posting it because I don't know many of you in real life, only like 1 or 2 people on this forum that actually post I know in real life. Plus it's not like I'm going to run into you.

Basically this is the story, I'm at Body Central in the mall browsing, I spot this dress. I laughed because I had to ask this question to the worker, "Ma'am, can you please tell me, is this suppose to be a dress or a top?" She laughs and says "A dress" I smile and reply with "Can you tell me, is it meant to have a place to hide the butt? Or is it meant to hang out?" She again laughed, I told her that I wanted to try it on for a good laugh. I tried it on and I pulled out my phone and snapped a photo and sent it to my husband with a "Hey baby, need a hooker tonight?" he laughed out loud back at me, and I thought that was it. I left the store, went home and later that day he came home with this dress. OMG Jokes on me. I asked him if he really thought I would wear it out? He said "Why not? you look great in it." Hmm Yeah sure, but if I bend just a little, you can see my butt and probably other areas, if I move my arms much my boobs fall out. Yeah, great dress, just needs more material :P.

So am I the only one who thinks that he is out of his mind to think I'd wear this out? He wanted me to wear it to a night club, yeah me dancing in hooker shoes and this dress, I can see this dress falling around my ankles talk about embarrassing...

slutdress.jpg

Replies

• carlypreiss
    Options
    I actually just bought a dress like that...

I wear spandex underneath it, but it makes me feel sexy as hell.
  • Jenny1061
    Jenny1061 Posts: 29
    Options
    DO IT!! You look amazing! I would totally wear that!!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    It's very cute, but it is one of those dresses that makes we want to say "oh my god, you forgot to put on your pants".

So... no, I wouldn't wear it, but you look gorgeous in it and if you feel good, go for it!
  • smolina85
    smolina85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    No. Wouldn't wear it. I've tried on a couple of dresses at bodycentral but I feel like most of them are way too short and would be much cuter and more comfortable if they would be 2-3 inches longer. If you move the wrong way in that dress you'll give everybody a free show ;) . Would be a cute dress if it would be longer
  • Myselvein2012
    Myselvein2012 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I say anyone strong enough and tough enough to lose over 100 lbs can wear anything they want. You look great!
  • angelasmith230
    angelasmith230 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sooo cute!

If I was at my goal weight I would definitely wear it but probably with some black leggings on underneath and a shrug .. but that's just because I'm a bit shy... but it looks good on you!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. Largely because my junk would be showing. But it does look good on you!!
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and wouldn't even consider wearing it.
    It's alright, but I'm all about modesty; just sayin'.
  • Gatominx
    Gatominx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great in it! Go for it! Just don't forget your underwear and be careful sitting and when getting out of the car! :)
  • HeaderAutumn
    HeaderAutumn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Damn that is short!!! But you look good, so if you are comfortable I say go for it!!
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    too short for my liking. I would feel self-concious all night. Not to mention having to be careful all night that my butt or boobs dont show.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    wear with tights to make you feel more comfortable, problem solved!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I would most definitely wear a dress like that, especially if hubby liked the way I look in it enough to go and buy it for me.
    If I weren't comfortable wearing it in public, I would wear it on a private date at home, with just the hubs and me.

But are you wanting to know if you look good enough in it to get by with wearing it out? Yes. You do look amazing in it!
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sooo cute!

If I was at my goal weight I would definitely wear it but probably with some black leggings on underneath and a shrug .. but that's just because I'm a bit shy... but it looks good on you!

Agree! Great idea!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Sooo cute!

LOL This is so what I was thinking, I have a pair of black leggins and told my husband, so it won't go to waste that I could just wear my leggins under it. He says that defeats the purpose. But if I'm gonna wear it out, I need to do the leggins, I love my legs but I don't want the hole world to see my crotch hahaha.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    It looks great but I would wear some 120 denier tights underneath. I like the look of a really short dress and ultra black tights. You rock it. If you feel awesome do it.
  • lastraw
    lastraw Posts: 32
    Options
    If my husband like it enough to buy it for me I would wear it...for him. Lock the door, turn down the lights, turn up the music, light some candles and dance the night away...
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Sure would have, when I was 17! I wouldn't now but I would if I were at GW and it had some straps and a little more length
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    I second/third the black leggings/tights. Otherwise you're good to go!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    no, perhaps it's the horizontal stripes that throw it off?

Congrats on the weight loss though, you done good!!:drinker: :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!