Um would you wear this?

Options

Replies

• craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    it is one of those dresses that makes me want to say "oh my god, you forgot to put on your pants".

This - but I have never been to a night club, so maybe it is the norm to go half naked?
    (if you wore tights it would be fine)
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    If I had lost 103 lbs., I'd be walking around in my underwear (ok, ok, just a Speedo so I wouldn't get busted). Go for it...I'd be looking!
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    You don't look bad in it or anything, but I wouldn't wear it. Even at my pre pregnancy weight (135). It's just too short and I tend to like clothes with a more classic look. But if your style is different and you feel comfortable, then def, it looks great on you.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and wouldn't even consider wearing it.
    It's alright, but I'm all about modesty; just sayin'.

Ditto!! Cept that im 33!!! you look great though!! your hubby might have to run off all the men running after you :D
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Personally? No, I wouldn't wear it. I'm not the most graceful person when it comes to being a lady - getting in and out of cars and even sitting down and standing up would give people much more than they bargained for if they glanced my way.

If you don't feel comfortable wearing it by itself, you won't rock it like you need to. Put some tights and heels on, or get a longer tight black dress to wear underneath it to bring the hemline down a few inches.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    That's a really cute...top. It would look great with a pair of skinny jeans and a cardigan.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Other than the shortness, it is very cute. I would put a black pencil skirt with it and wear it as a top to cover more of the legs. This is not because I don't think you look great, you do, but just because now if you wear that out, there's a good possibility of um.... shall we say.... crackage showing...
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Sure would have, when I was 17! I wouldn't now but I would if I were at GW and it had some straps and a little more length

ROFL I'll be 30 on Friday, and when I was 17 I was trying hard to sneak out of the house with things this short on, I remember my dad catching me, I about died that night haha.
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    I'm far too unladylike to pull that off... looks great until you try and move haha... but with a pair of leggings an a cute little jacket.

It looks great on you btw!
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    Personally, I wouldn't wear something that short. That's just my preference, though.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You look great in it, but I feel like it needs a couple more inches.
  • Cschintz
    Cschintz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I say anyone strong enough and tough enough to lose over 100 lbs can wear anything they want. You look great!

Definitely. I say wear it and show off your accomplishments!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't, because with it that short, I would feel like I were just ASKING for a crotch shot at some point during the night, and someone who doesn't deserve it would get an eyeful of.. Something.

Buuuut that's just me, and I'm really clumsy, so whatever bad could happen totally would.

It looks really good with your complexion, though! Wear it if it makes you feel good, because hey, you deserve it. ;)
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    If it makes you feel good do it! Even when I was rail thin I never had the confidence to wear stuff like that. One day I want to!:glasses:
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. Largely because my junk would be showing. But it does look good on you!!

I would wear it for exactly that reason. Then I can yell "my eyes are up here!" when people start to stare.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    LOL feel good in it, I feel good that I can look decent in it and not have fat rolls. Feel comfortable in it, hell no, I feel like a hoochy mama in it haha
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great, but its trashy-short lol You wouldnt be able to sit without your butt and hmmm....."goods" showing out of the bottom. And what if you dropped something??

Congrats on your loss!! Amazing!!
  • HikeRunLift
    Options
    No, I wouldn't wear it.. but.. Um.. you look damn sexy in it
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Personally I wouldn't... but I have plenty of Facebook friends who wear dresses like that all the time out! Maybe when I get the body for it I will! Have fun!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and wouldn't even consider wearing it.
    It's alright, but I'm all about modesty; just sayin'.

I agree, I would never wear it because of the modesty issue-but, I very rarely wear skirts/dresses above the knee, so i'm probably not your typical girl, fashion-wise...

However, if my husband bought it for me, i'd probably wait for a night that the kids are out of the house, dress up in it, make a nice dinner, and serve "dessert" (dessert topping bar type thing: strawberry sundae topping, whipped cream, maraschino cherries etc. :wink: ) in the bedroom. I just wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it out of the house but it would be just fine for my husband's eyes only during a romantic evening at home. :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!