Um would you wear this?

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    64148_236583846437736_100002583681265_449521_1176500333_n.jpg

These are the shoes I have to go with it haha.
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I would not wear a dress like that in public. I don't need to show off that much skin to feel and know I am sexy.
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I think it looks great on you! You know, you could always wear with the leggings when you go out on the town, but then wear it without the leggings and dance for your hubby in the comfort of your own home. Perfect! ;) Either way, I think you have the shape to pull it off, but if you're going to wear it out, you'll have to not be standing all night in one spot stiff as a board . Try wearing it without the leggings and walk around in it at home until you get a feel of how to walk and move in it. Try the "pop out" test - you know - see how far you can bend, lift your arms, that sort of thing. And then - wear that dress and those amazing shoes with confidence! If that dress makes your man weak in the knees - work it! :)
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    you look great! when I lose all my weight I will totatally wear this stuff around the house and tease my husband, but out no,

my mom said the rule of thumb is if you are wearing something above the knee you need to have your shoulders covered, and if your shoulders are exposed you need to at least be covered below the knees, other wise you may have some one ask you how much :tongue:

I would say wear black tights and like a jean jacket, that would be TOTALLY cute!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Oh wait I lied, I forgot about this dress I bought for a wedding not to long ago...

404177_225759994186788_100002583681265_425347_1776951869_n.jpg
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Wear it if you want but I TOTALLY understand your fear of pop-outage. I wouldn't wear it out.
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your awesome weight loss, if I loss 100 lbs like you and look as hot as you do in this dress I would totally wear it. If your comfortable go for it, I see you holding your tummy in the picture well don't be contious from here it looks solid, and your dress is totally club appropriate with some sexy shoes The dress you bought for the wedding is just for that not the club, keep up the awesome job you rock :o)

And I can understand your husband loving the dress, a lot of men like to show off their beautiful women so go for it.
  • marni35
    marni35 Posts: 20
    Options
    I would totally wear that to a night club.. It looks great on you...
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Oh wait I lied, I forgot about this dress I bought for a wedding not to long ago...

404177_225759994186788_100002583681265_425347_1776951869_n.jpg

I love this dress! This is totally my style, very lovely!
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    DayumStraightIAmEllie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Holy crap that is short but if i had confidence in my body i would SO wear that!
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    If you feel comfortable in it go for it! Personally I couldn't since my weight loss has left me with some loose skin issues in the abdomen. It would also probably be way to short on me since I am 5'9" with really long legs.
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss and you are beautiful but ....YOU DID ASK so....I think this is not the best style for you, however , that said who am I to judge and If you feel comfortable and sexy in it you don't need to ask us for reassurance.Finally, A pair of black tights would make it a little bit more modest and still sexy as hell. xxx
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Wear this for your hubby only for now (bask in the glow that he found it alluring enough to go and buy it for you!) and as you become more comfortable you might try the suggestions of wearing tights and a shrug or other cover for your top. Take it slow and feel encouraged by your sweet hubby and if and when you become comfortable wearing this out..go for it!

PS. You may want to wear something under such as the spandex suggested to keep from experiencing "wardrobe failure".
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how I'd look in it, but I'm willing to try anything once....
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    You look great in it but I wouldn't wear something that short out...someone else said about wearing opaque tights under. I might do that but I would feel very exposed otherwise. It's really up to you. If you feel comfortable , then I would. If your boyfriend likes it so much and wants you to....
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    Well personally I wouldn't wear it. Im very funny about what I wear. Short shorts yes, but skirts and dresses need to cover the bum! If you feel comfortable go for it! It is a lovely dress
  • MsAziz
    MsAziz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    No way! But you look great, I would feel way too exposed in it though!
  • Naffry
    Naffry Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Personally I think the original one in this thread is wayyy to revealing. I know for a fact my wife wouldn't be going out in anything like that. If your husband wants you to wear it though then meh lol.
  • wittyusername
    Options
    You look good in it hun but defo wear tights in public
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Personally i wouldn't wear that dress. Too short and not my style. However, it looks good on you but I wouldn't wear it to a public place... I'd be afraid of exposing myself.... Good luck with it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!