Um would you wear this?

Options

Replies

• new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I think with the right undergarments it would definitely be a go!!!!
  • SCR56
    SCR56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Are you planning on sitting??? How do you not give the world a peep show in that dress???
  • proverbs2410
    proverbs2410 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi There!
    I personally don't feel comfortable wearing a very short dress. With maybe 3 or 4 more inches on it, I would probably rock it! =) Congrats on all of your weight loss, by the way! <3
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I would not wear that
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Haven't read the responses but will answer honestly, no I would not wear that. I think a woman can be 10 times more beautiful when she shows a little modesty and isn't trying to attract attention with her hoo haa hanging out for the whole world to see.

edited to add,

That came across a little more harsh than what I wanted but since I said I would be honest I will leave it. That said I think your weight loss is amazing and you are doing fantastic, I just think something like that is more appropriate for a night alone seducing your husband!
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    yes I'd totally wear that. you should!
  • getfitnow33
    Options
    Hun you look awesome! Even tho i may never meet you or have a real convo with you i can honestly tell you you look great!:smokin: :wink: I actually have a bodyshaper that i would wear with this dress cus i too have one just like it except its silver and black. With some cute sexy 4 inch heels that go up my ankle. Perhaps on a night out with the girls or with my beau!

16730282.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    So the question is "would I wear it?" No, it's too short, sorry, you look great though!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    As a guy my opinion can be summarised as:

O_O

It's a little on the short side... some leggings or something would go a long way.
  • AshleyMoe86
    Options
    I think it's really sweet how much he loves your body and honestly you have lost over 100 pounds, girl! that's a lot be proud! I wouldn't personally wear it in public without some tights etc but honestly wear it at home for your man, he got it for you for a reason let him enjoy it!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I wish I had the confidence to wear something like this. I think I'd be too self conscious of flashing someone and probably wouldn't be comfortable in it...
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Probably not, but if it's for a nightclub go for it!
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    As a dress? Personally, no. I would wear it with a cute pair of skinny jeans, though.
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Sooo cute!

If I was at my goal weight I would definitely wear it but probably with some black leggings on underneath and a shrug .. but that's just because I'm a bit shy... but it looks good on you!

LOL This is so what I was thinking, I have a pair of black leggins and told my husband, so it won't go to waste that I could just wear my leggins under it. He says that defeats the purpose. But if I'm gonna wear it out, I need to do the leggins, I love my legs but I don't want the hole world to see my crotch hahaha.

i would wear it and if you cross your legs nobody will see your crotch......LOL
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Heck yes I would!
    Probably with opaque tights though if I was anywhere but a nightclub, I'm not that brave.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I agree with the woman who said wear it with skinny jeans as a top, you couldn't even bend over in this, I'm not for the whole shoulder baring thing either, straps on it or a cute lil jacket would look better.......
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Lol I've worked it all out, and yeah he's had it worn for him ;) but I got me some skinny jeans I'll have to try it on with them and take some photo's might do that later.
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Me personally no. Its too short. Maybe with black leggings underneath though!!
  • jennfost777
    jennfost777 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wear with tights to make you feel more comfortable, problem solved!
    Yes and high pumps and a little mini blazer to cover up the back for a dressier look Tada!
  • Tasha_uk
    Tasha_uk Posts: 70
    Options
    too short for me im afraid but i would wear it with legings.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!