Um would you wear this?

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'd take it to a seamstress and have them add 2-4 inches of coordinating black fabric to the bottom, and maybe a touch of the same fabric around the top (so it looks like ti was done on purpose). Then, yes, you should wear it out, and you could do it sans tights.

You look hot, dear.
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I think you already know it's not going to be a comfortable dress to wear, so I wouldn't. You have done an INCREDIBLE JOB at your new lifestyle!! KUDOS!!!! You look really awesome! If I were you, I'd go buy something you feel sexy in that allows you to move so you can BE sexy...being uncomfortable and self-conscious isn't sexy. :flowerforyou:
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I would wear it .... just for my husband ... and likely not for long.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'd wear it, but I'm skanky :drinker:

You look good in it though. Its a dress you'd wear at night, when you sit down at a restaurant 90% of the time. Haha
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I would wear it...with a pair of Spanx underneath so when I bend over, you wouldn't see anything.
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    I definitely would wear it, especially if my boyfriend liked it enough to go out and buy it for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!