Um would you wear this?

Options

Replies

• elsinora
    elsinora Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You've got a great figure and you can wear it with confidence, but I personally wouldn't wear it without at least tights because you can, like you said, virtually see your bum or your crotch if you slightly moved in a way!
  • Queen_M
    Queen_M Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm 19 years old and even I would never wear that out to the club. It's far too short, and it doesn't look particularly flattering imo.
    So this dress can't be classy at all for you? There are ways to wear it, But I'm like a lot of ladies here which is why I posted so I could get some ideas which I'm super excited for Friday because I'm going shopping and gonna get somethings so I can wear this, but I'm one of those who either will wear it low cut or short, not both at once. Just because something is short doesn't mean it can't be classy though, now I do think there is a line between classy and trashy, so either you are implying I look trashy, or that this dress can't in anyway be classy. I think it came off pretty judgmental but meah it don't bother me. Just cus I posted me in it, don't mean it's who I am or what I wear, I posted only here because this forum people understand and know that I've worked my butt off and I can ask a question like this here.

She didn't say YOU were trashy. You can't ask for opinions and then bash the ones you don't like. Yes you've worked your *kitten* off and my god you deserve to be praised for that, but you can't bash someone for thinking a dress looks a bit trashy.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    He wanted me to wear it to a night club, yeah me dancing in hooker shoes and this dress

Clearly he wants you. I say be a submissive wife. :wink:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
    I would never wear that, no. If you move an inch, you're going to end up exposing one end or the other... I prefer to look classy

So this dress can't be classy at all for you? There are ways to wear it, But I'm like a lot of ladies here which is why I posted so I could get some ideas which I'm super excited for Friday because I'm going shopping and gonna get somethings so I can wear this, but I'm one of those who either will wear it low cut or short, not both at once. Just because something is short doesn't mean it can't be classy though, now I do think there is a line between classy and trashy, so either you are implying I look trashy, or that this dress can't in anyway be classy. I think it came off pretty judgmental but meah it don't bother me. Just cus I posted me in it, don't mean it's who I am or what I wear, I posted only here because this forum people understand and know that I've worked my butt off and I can ask a question like this here.

You asked for opinions of would you wear this and she gave her honest opinion, you can't knock her for it, whether you took her opinion as judgemental or not. it is what it is...an opinion.

I clearly did not knock her, I was honestly asking her. I'm fine with others not liking it, or thinking it's trashy, it is trashy alone. Or at least I would not wear it out alone. I was asking her though if it could at all be made classy, or if she just didn't think about ways to modify it. I really didn't mean it as she couldn't give her opinion, I've not yet said or jumped at anyone for that, as much as she is allowed to share an opinion, I'm just as much allowed to question it.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    um. no.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I'm 19 years old and even I would never wear that out to the club. It's far too short, and it doesn't look particularly flattering imo.

She didn't say YOU were trashy. You can't ask for opinions and then bash the ones you don't like. Yes you've worked your *kitten* off and my god you deserve to be praised for that, but you can't bash someone for thinking a dress looks a bit trashy.

My intention was not to bash anyone, I'm apologize that it was taken like that.
  • Stephy1026
    Stephy1026 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love fashions and anything to do with clothes but this dress I would have to say no on it! But if you love it rock it out.......
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    OP I am glad you take the constructive criticism well and don't freak out! Many would :flowerforyou:

I think will a jacket, and some leggings/black pants/ jeans it could be cute for sure!
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Not exactly
  • niffydee
    niffydee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I say anyone strong enough and tough enough to lose over 100 lbs can wear anything they want. You look great!
    This 100%
    I would probably wear it as a tube top or with leggings myself but do whatever makes you comfortable and allows you to really enjoy the night.
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't wear that in public. I could see my husband wanting me to wear something like that at home but never out to a club or anywhere else where others would see me. I don't think it looks classy at all. I don't know how you could walk more than a few steps without it either falling down at the top or riding up at the bottom. If it was at least 6 inches longer, maybe. But as it is, no. I would not feel comfortable in it nor would it draw the kind of attention I would want. There definitely is a line between classy and trashy and this has crossed it. If it hasn't in your mind, what would be trashy? It can't possibly be any shorter. What are you going to do to modify it? Even if you have tights on people are going to see too much, IMO.
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I definitely wouldn't wear it out....not alone that is. Opaque tights would probably make me more comfortable in it. I would, however, wear it for my hubby around the house. I have a little red dress that I wear just for my husband, not quite this short but, short enough that I'm still a little self conscious when we go out and it has a plunging neckline but, it's my husband's favorite dress so I wear it to please him. This dress alone, yes, it does look a bit trashy but could be made to look nice with tights. It was very sweet of your husband to get it for you - totally something my husband would do! :)
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    wear with tights to make you feel more comfortable, problem solved!
    ^ I agree! It looks awesome on you!
  • amberjean30
    amberjean30 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    that looks like something you should wear @ home for some role play with the hunny. or go out of town, throw on some hooker shoes and do some role play with him @ a club you aren't familiar with and no one is familiar with you. ( the whole picking up a stranger @ the bar deal ) it def looks good on you, but it could def use some more fabric lol. might end up pulling a brittany spears when you get out of the car! don't wanna show off the hoohaa to the neighbors
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    if i were you i wouldnt wear it ... as my grandmother would say ... "its a bit young for you"
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I definitely wouldn't wear it out....not alone that is. Opaque tights would probably make me more comfortable in it. I would, however, wear it for my hubby around the house. I have a little red dress that I wear just for my husband, not quite this short but, short enough that I'm still a little self conscious when we go out and it has a plunging neckline but, it's my husband's favorite dress so I wear it to please him. This dress alone, yes, it does look a bit trashy but could be made to look nice with tights. It was very sweet of your husband to get it for you - totally something my husband would do! :)

Lol! I bought some skinny jeans today, no jacket though, thought I'd use a pink ribbon that would accent the pink in the dress to tie around to make it look more like a top.
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options

Lol! I bought some skinny jeans today, no jacket though, thought I'd use a pink ribbon that would accent the pink in the dress to tie around to make it look more like a top.

There you go! :happy:
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Nope. Definitely not.
  • bexkee
    bexkee Posts: 20
    Options
    To me, sexy is showing less flesh than this.
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Just be careful bending and sitting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!