4th of July Challenge!

Options

Replies

• lynnie25
    lynnie25 Posts: 93
    Options
    i'm in would love to do it..maybe it will help me get out of this rut i'm in...

start:140.5
    end:135
  • fatfreedee
    fatfreedee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so in...

126022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much I've lost. Have a super great night everyone- Cindy :heart:
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    Hi team- weigh in this morning . I'm down 4 pounds. That means I MET my 4th of july challenge already. I'm at 300 pounds . I was hoping to be 299 at weigh in. I know I'll be below 300 at next Sundays weigh in. I want to lower my challenge and say I'll be 295 by the 4th. Have a great day everyone. :flowerforyou: Cindy :heart:
  • angelascott919
    Options
    Well how is everyone else doing?

I am about 3 pounds away from my 4th of July goal. Making progress, YAY.

I will be so happy to be out of the 300's and into the 200's. Maybe I'll be able to buy clothes again.
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Great job CINDY!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you :happy: I knew you would do it in no time :wink:

I have 5 lbs to go! :happy:
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm at 183, and I"m not going to kill myself to lose that last 8 lbs in the next 2 weeks. BUT I do think I can get down to about 177 or 178, not bad considering setbacks like weddings, graduation parties and illness getting in the way!

Don't worry, I'm still plugging away, but 4 lbs in a week just isn't healthy at my size without a doctor's supervison.
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    I think you're doing a great job so far! :happy:
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    Lisamgould SW138, GW124, CW136!! Well doesn't look like I am going to make it. I seem to only be losing a lb a week. I guess that is good though...a healthy progress...what do they say you should only lose 3-4 lbs a month to avoid gaining it back. So at this rate I will be at 134 by July 4th. Makes me sad!!!
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    I think you're doing great! Even tho you think you might not make it by july 4th, stay positive like you are and you'll lose that weight in no time :smile: Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    Thanks Kidvicious!! I try to be positive.. I feel good about my progress. I think I was just a little overzealous in my estimate. :smile: Its al good!
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    I think I was too. I think I started at like 158ish? something like that (I'd have to go back thru the thread and check) and now Im at 155. My goal weight is 150 I do believe...but I don't think I'll be able to lose 5lbs by then. I'll def try, but I won't be disappointed if I don't. I think we've all been doing great so far! Everyone should be proud of themselves :smile:
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    KIdvicious, I want to echo what was said before. You really are a GREAT cheerleader!
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    haha thanks :smile: I know how it feels to lose motivation and drag yourself down. It's no fun whatsoever. The only way to keep going is to stay positive. Negativity will get you no where. If anyone needs even the slightest bit of help, I'm totally here for you guys! Motivation/help/talking/etc. Just let me know :wink:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Check in day for me....

Starting weight 163.5
    Today's weight 155
    4th of July Goal 150
  • chicaloca6470
    chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ok today i weighed in at 214.5 pretty much a pd lost from two weeks ago. im mad at myself though because i didnt exercise for 4 days and i oculd have lost more. but neway my goal is still 209 for the 4th. with some hard work i can do it!
  • QtPiJJ
    QtPiJJ Posts: 23
    Options
    Starting weight: 186.5
    4th of July Goal: 175
    End Goal: 150

Current Weight: 183
    Loss of 3.5 lbs

Ok, so my 4th of July goal just ain't gonna happen! BUT I lost 3.5 lbs this month. It's not the best, but it's something.... slowly but surely I'm stopping the scale from it's deadly climb and making my thighs shrink away. :happy: So my new 4th of July goal? It's in 2 weeks. I want to weigh in at 180. That's 1.5 lbs per week. Even though I've been averaging about .75 lbs per week, I think I can do it, with some extreme will power (I work at a bakery :ohwell: ) I must resist the scones! Resist! :laugh:
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    Hi team- weigh in this morning . I'm down 4 pounds. That means I MET my 4th of july challenge already. I'm at 300 pounds . I was hoping to be 299 at weigh in. I know I'll be below 300 at next Sundays weigh in. I want to lower my challenge and say I'll be 295 by the 4th. Have a great day everyone. :flowerforyou: Cindy :heart:
    Me again- :smile: Weigh in this morning, I'm down another 4 pounds. :smile: :heart: :smile: Sooo that puts me at 296 ! I'm sooo happy to be under 300 !!! Everyone have a great day ! Cindy :heart:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    yay! Way to go Cindy :smile: so proud of you :happy:

I finally got my butt back into gear. I went wogging (mostly running/jogging) tonight. How about you? Did you go "full force" yet? lol
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    congrats guys!!

well i'm way off my goal... only been losing about 1lb a week - IF THAT- feels more like 1lb per month actually!! i've cut down my calorie intake to 1200 p/day and exercise for 55mins, 5-6 days p/week, drinking no less than 12 glasses of water p/day. I'm going to up my exercise to 2x p/day and see what happens but does anyone have any suggestions to help.... i'm getting REALLY discouraged and i have so much more weight to lose = 8lbs for the challenge & 31lbs overall goal :ohwell: :sad: