You know you're serious about losing weight when....

Options

Replies

• smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You know that semen has not only calories but nutritional value

LOL AWesome!
  • Clarimusic00
    Clarimusic00 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    .... When you have to wash your measuring cups and spoons daily
    .... When you work out a couple times a week and you HAAAAATTTTEEEEE working out. Did I mention I really hate it?
    .... When you want to tell EVERYONE about MFP!
    .... When you cook 2 meals on some days so you can eat healthy and you pass up the delicious meal you made for your significant other (even though it looks delicious)
    .... You stop being addicted to Pinterest but instead are addicted to MFP (a couple people said something similar but I hate to add it)
    .... When you can't wait to reach your weigh date because you KNOW you've had a great week!
  • calgarychick2012
    calgarychick2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You do upper body circuits while nursing a leg injury...dang this one is too real right now...

I am all about this one right now!! Had knee surgery two weeks ago. The lack of cardio is REALLY starting to drive me crazy!!

yup me too ankle broke
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    When you have done your workout for the day, it's night, your bored so you are considering doing tomorrow's
  • donnantx
    donnantx Posts: 76
    Options
    -You are STARVING and the closest place is Mickey D's..you go in, stand around looking at the menu for 5 minutes before ordering a unsweet ice tea and then high tell it out of there to drive 15 miles to Subway to order your usual salad for lunch. (I know McD's has salad but I couldnt trust myself)

-You walk into subway and the artist asks you if you are going to have the usual salad today :) LOL
  • achiever091011
    Options
    ...you get annoyed that the so-called "1 hour" exercise DVD really has a play time of 53 minutes and the actual program is only 40 minutes of workout + 5 minutes warm up/cool down/stretch.
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options

You know that semen has not only calories but nutritional value
    You wear your heart rate monitor to do everything just for fun. But only log actual exercise.

Now that's dedication! :love: I like it.
  • UntinyDancer
    Options
    You ignore a plate full of beatifully decorated cupcakes your daughter - incredibly talented baking hobbyist - left out for you.
  • jrlindsay
    jrlindsay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you reach your goal.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    - You have a hurt ankle, but you exercise anyway! [my ankle's been hurt for the past couple of days]
    - Your brother shoves a perfectly delicious pizza slice into your face and offers you 1/2 of it and you say no [proud of myself or that one!]
    - Your OTHER brother shoves Reeses Pieces, M&M's and Snickers into your face and you say no.

I've done a lot of awesome things this week lol
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    ... you tell your colleagues that you will meet them after your step class for a team meal (appologies for the hair in the sweaty pony-tail)

... you bulk buy oats and 0% fat greek yogurt
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    When you pick up pizza for your family & get a salad for yourself
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    mine would be setting a goal of being able to do more pull ups than my husband!
    when you pass by some of your old favorite fast food places and thing ewwwwwwwwww
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    ...your workout room at home starts to actually SMELL like a gym!
    ...you take fat pics of yourself rolling all out of last year's bikini
    ...you can't do the laundry fast enough to not run out of clean sports bras
    ...and you're constantly making Hubby feel your "new muscles"...especially my new hiney ones! haha
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    When you bring a huge tote bag of food to work with you full of veggies, protein snacks & fruit so you KNOW you won't hit the snack bar
  • Krahn1984
    Krahn1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Love all the responses - so fun to read, nod in agreement and chuckle! Bump!!
  • napalm684
    napalm684 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ...you actually go to the hotel fitness center and stay there for a full hour exercising
    ...your spouse actually tells you to quit talking about calories all the time
    ...you have a piece of cheesecake factory cheesecake and you don't finish it nor do you think the first few bites you had were worth it.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    - You have a hurt ankle, but you exercise anyway! [my ankle's been hurt for the past couple of days]
    - Your brother shoves a perfectly delicious pizza slice into your face and offers you 1/2 of it and you say no [proud of myself or that one!]
    - Your OTHER brother shoves Reeses Pieces, M&M's and Snickers into your face and you say no.

I've done a lot of awesome things this week lol

YES YOU HAVE! Awesome Awesome! Way to go.
  • napalm684
    napalm684 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ah another one....

....when you feel like your dog is eating better each night than you are
  • PlasticPsycho
    Options
    ... you write an exam the next day, but dream of going jogging before school

... the chocolatebar in your cupboard has survived there for more than three days

... you change your mind about aching muscles from "ouch that sucks" to "yeah that's great!"