3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    1.) I am the worlds biggest procrastinator. Thanks to the internet and my desire to know everyone's business, I am 10 days behind on Uni work.

2.) I actually can't stand my MIL for many different reasons (one is she owes my approx £9k [$14.5] and hasn't given me a penny back or said thanks for loaning it to her, another is on my wedding day she told me best friend it would be over within 6 month - that was 3.5 years ago).

3.) I avoid as many people as I can who are pregnant or just had babies.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    1. I have a really hard time making friends that are girls (and keeping them), but I can make guy friends with no problem!

2. I'm addicted to Firefighters and anything firefighter. Firetrucks turn me on like you have no idea....especially when they blow the Federal! They have a firefighter challenge in my town every September w/ firefighters from all over the country......it's my own personal form of torture!

3. I LOVE Cadburry Cream Eggs......I've probably spent $30 on them thus far this season!!! (between me and my husband...I didn't eat ALL of those)
  • ToBeSmaller
    Options
    guilty pleasure bump
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    1) I really want a breast reduction. I'm ready to go to a surgeon and tell him I have back pain from it. Even if I don't. 32DDD. Seems they get bigger even though I'm getting smaller.

2) I still wish I was a killer whale trainer @ Sea World San Diego.

3) I'm horribly OCD when it comes to planning trips. Enough that I usually spend 20-40 hours before I leave researching the place on the internet so I don't miss anything.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    1. I am 32 years old and I still hide that I smoke and drink from my parents - even though I know they know

2. I'm in love with someone that I shouldn't be.

3. I am addicted to facebook's game Hidden Chronicles -- so much so that I asked my boyfriend to get on his page so I could play and I found some emails between him and some other girls that were NOT good. (I'm also addicted to these message boards -- but only the fun ones!)

I hide the fact that I smoke from most people. Nobody at work knows I smoke.
    And I'm also in love with someone who I feel is just not that into me.
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    This is a sensational thread... I've only read up to page 8 as well!!

So here's mine:

1. Having been reminded by the previous post, I also hid my smoking for years. I went to extremes like having a 'smoking jacket' to keep the smell off my clothes and a special hat to keep it out of my hair - these were kept in a bag under the seat of my car along with several different types of skin wipes and cleansing lotions to thoroughly clean my face, hands and skin in general. I never left the house without 2ltr bags stuffed with fresh parsley which I ate by the handful after a cigarette because parsley deoderized my breath. I also rotated the places I drove to for my secret cigarettes - so as to not to be seen to be forming a routine that someone might figure out! I think it's called neurotic??
    2. I think I am becoming a hermit since returning home after working away for years. Now that I'm home but my husband works away, it could be weeks between me leaving the house or talking to ppl. I've started to fear that i'm becoming agrophobic as I often get panic attacks when I need to leave the house. My anxiety has started to become crippling as I stress for days about the best way to get out of having to go anywhere! Having said all that, I love my own company and I'm becoming less and less tolerant of anyone barr my husband as I get older.
    3. For some reason, I've always had really high self esteem... I don't actually understand why because, in reality, I'm not all I'm cracked up to be! I'm lucky enough to be quite talented in many areas but I've never made a success out of anything and although I've always been treated like an attractive, successful person, and I behave accordingly, on closer inspection, I really don't think I'm anything special!
    3a. (i think this is associated with point 3 - hence the 3a) Often I've met people who I really admire only to eventually make friends with them and find out they were intimidated by me when we first met. Apparently I project my insecurity as confidence/arrogance???
  • ialone
    ialone Posts: 1
    Options
    1. I made a new account to write this as too many real life friends are on here
    2. I left high school years ago but me and a teacher have kept in contact and now pretty much in love but know that we can't have a real relationship... and we are both in relationships...
    3. I don't get enough of 'it' which puts my self esteem through the floor :(
  • Peta22
    Options
    :
    1. I made a new account to write this as too many real life friends are on here
    2. I left high school years ago but me and a teacher have kept in contact and now pretty much in love but know that we can't have a real relationship... and we are both in relationships...
    3. I don't get enough of 'it' which puts my self esteem through the floor :(

I love that you made a new account to post this :happy: This is a large reason as to why I'm on MFP more than Facebook now... No real life friends or family are watching me here :laugh:
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of raisins.....but
    I love snakes
    im still not sure what I wanna be when I grow up!
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Peta22
    Options
    1) I really want a breast reduction. I'm ready to go to a surgeon and tell him I have back pain from it. Even if I don't. 32DDD. Seems they get bigger even though I'm getting smaller.

2) I still wish I was a killer whale trainer @ Sea World San Diego.

3) I'm horribly OCD when it comes to planning trips. Enough that I usually spend 20-40 hours before I leave researching the place on the internet so I don't miss anything.

I relate to the OCD on planning trips. When we visited LA, I was directing our driver to the sights I wanted to see as I'd studied Google Earth so much, I basically knew my way around :laugh:
  • rdchick
    rdchick Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    1. I have doubts constantly about my future, especially for my career
    2. I constantly compare myself to others, especially people I know of but don't actually know
    3. I wish I listened more in school.

xxx
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    1. I love the tv show Pretty Little Liars (I don't have kids to use an excuse for watching it either!)
    2. I am scared of needles
    3. I have had the song Peanut Butter Jelly time stuck in my head for days because of that lunchables commercial!!!!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    1. Im crushing on someone Im not supposed to crush on
    2. I still build forts in the livingroom and climb trees and do cartwheels and make models and arts and crafts
    3. My bedroom looks like it belongs to a 16 year old rock music addict
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    1.) I'm addicted to MFP... more so than Facebook, Twitter, AND Tumblr. Literally can't stop going on it even at work.
    2.) I'm so used to using the "workout hard, but eat little" mentality from years ago that helped me lose 60 pounds in 3 months, that I have to force myself to actually be patient with my weight loss goals and take everything one day at a time.
    3.) I smoke on occasion even after knowing how bad it is for you and the health history of my family... Guess that goes along with the peer pressure and addictive personality that I have. Oh well, you only live once! :tongue:
  • sarai79
    sarai79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    !. Absolutely addicted to Message Boards....
    2. Shameless flirt with those who spark my funny bone, male or female, even though I am madly deeply in love with someone who makes me laugh almost to the point of puking sometimes.
    3. dunno...regularly observe the size, shape and color of BMs...
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    Love this thread

1) I try and not hold grudges againt kids if they have hurt or upset my son in any way at nursery. I try to remind myself I am the adult and they will be friends the next day. I had a slanging match with a 8 year old who told my son to beat it at the park lol
    2) I love my partner with all my heart but I love attention and a good flirt too :-)
    3) I love sex and sometimes my partner would just like to cuddle lol
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    1. I am not sure if I don't want to have more kids (I have 1) because I want to have a career (graduate in dec), am afraid of gaining weight back (at -88, 60 some of that gained while pregant!), or because I don't want to start over with another baby. All of these reasons I believe I might be selfish.
    2. I have a very hard time not munching every time I watch tv, especially on nights when alone.
    3. If I had a record of the list of foods I cannot keep in my house would probably be multiple small font typed pages, because even after all this time and weight lost I still can't seem to control myself around certain foods if they are in my house unsupervised! :)
  • EdaMeda123
    Options
    1. I would really love to quit my job and travel the world... :happy:
    2. I am a dog person, but I have two cats and I've realized I do love them, but I hate everyone else's cats cuz they're mean!!
    3. People love to tell me their life stories as I seem to have that "kind face" but sometimes I just don't want to be social so would love for them to leave me alone. :ohwell: