3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    1. I'm supposed to be packing to move this week, but instead I'm online reading this thread.
    2. I really miss having sex. Its been 5 months since I've had a "fling" and 2 years since I've gotten any on a regular basis.. =\
    3. I love hummus. But it gives me TERRIBLE gas. Both the dog and the baby leave the room...
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever!

1) I fall in love too easily.
    2) I have an addictive personality.
    3) I am a big flirt.
  • michellelynne474
    michellelynne474 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bump for later or I will be late.....
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    1. I told a friend I wouldn't eat fries from March 20 to April 1. I have had fries from Buffalo Wild Wings, McDonalds, and Red Robin all in the last 10 days. I of course can afford the calories. There's always room for a 230 or 380 calorie portion of fries from MCD's right?!!

2. I am addicted to Groupon and Living Social.

3. I should be working right now.
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    1. I still eat a lot of sugar.
    2. I have a strange attraction to guys who are on drugs.
    3. I am addicted to tumblr and facebook. But not MFP.
  • pixieakabigd
    Options
    1. Even though I am only 26 and love my job, I can't wait to retire
    2. I find toilet humour hilarious and reckon I always will
    3. I find fireworks boring to watch
  • tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    1. It secretly annoys me that my husband isn't on the healthy eating kick I am... he still orders delicious bad food that I drool over.
    2. I'm nervous that me not wanting children will lead me to be alone when I am older.... but I don't want to have children just for that reason.
    3. I def. want to lose weight to just be healthy. But I also can't wait for the time when guys start checking me out again...especially my husband.
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I kept my Mama on the bar in her cute little box for almost 2 years I liked having her there when I was ready I took care of it with loving Hubby So its Ok (who says we have to do anything with the ashes )
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    1) I'm more OCD then most people realize. And I'm the most impatient person you will ever meet!

2) I'm un-happily married and dont have the courage/confidence to leave the marriage as I'm afraid what it will do to my kids.

3) I'm horrible at accepting compliments, yet I crave the attention and look for it in every possible way!
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    1. I feel that I am not intelligent. I have a bachelor's and a master's degree, but feel like I've managed to fool everyone into thinking I know what I'm doing. And I know that my thinking this way is sabotaging my career. No clue how to fix it.
    2. I've been single for going on 3 years now and I haven't been on a date in about 2 1/2 years. People keep asking me when I'm going to try dating again and I honestly don't know. You can't have your heart broken if you don't put it out there, so I'm just keeping it safe for now. I've got more important things to worry about at the moment, like the career problem I mentioned above.
    3. I love nothing more watching cartoons on the weekends. I've always loved them. I will probably still watch them when I'm 80.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    1. I sometimes get resentful at my Autistic son and don't feel like dealing with him some days...(though he is an amazing human being).
    2. I have a deathly, psychotic, irrationally huge fear of tree roaches that embarrasses me in front of other people.
    3. I'm scared of what I'm going to look like once I lose this weight.
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    1. I had anorexia in college and still find myself gawking at photos of skinny/fit girls on Tumblr.
    2. I love my boyfriend but he loves me more and the pressure to be more committed is getting to me.
    3. Sometimes I stand in the mirror in the mornings and just stare at my stomach thinking how disgusting it is.
  • leahalissa
    leahalissa Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    1. I'm afraid I'm on the wrong path, and it's too late, and I'll never have a family (I push everyone away)
    2. I want to design architecture for space. I could be a space cowboy.
    3. I'm socially awkward, and always feel like an idiot for what I've said after a night out.
  • Patty_Petz
    Options
    1. I'm really need a job change, but hate rejection so I don't look
    2. I'm crazy into computer games
    3. I'm the "fat one" in the family, so I get all the looks of pity when we get together. Their most famous line: "you would be so pretty if you would just lose 10-15 pounds" Guess I'm just stuck being ugly until then
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    1. I like to be by myself
    2. I get turned on by a man in 'BLACK' or a if he's a Doctor :love:
    3. I sleep nakey :blushing:
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    1. I have 2 loads of laundry I havent folded yet in 2wks
    2. I would eat protein only if I could...... Steak
    3. A guy pretended to be my friend is now living with my son s mother(ex wife)
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    1: all my pants and jeans cover my stomach pouch so no one sees it but think I have a flat stomach
    2. I'm secretly jealous of my bestfriend because she gets everything she wants but has the same lifestyle I do (same job, making less than me, single parent w/no child support)
    3. I never have time to clean and hate to do it (2 jobs, active kids, etc) so I wait until the last minute once everything is a mess, no dish available to eat with or no more clothes clean :blushing:..I am getting better
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    1. I sometimes eat massive amounts of a food I don't particularly like because it's about to expire and I HATE wasting food
    2. If I'm alone, I'm probably not wearing pants
    3. I really should be studying for my two midterms tomorrow...