3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    1. I am a nurse practitioner, but I really hated being a nurse. I only chose the medical profession because of the earning potential. I was born into a low income family so...
    2. I facebook stalked all my crushes current and past and tried to find out who they were dating...I know!
    3. I want new friends who are similar like me (educated, high income, no kids, single or married, and tall.)
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i tell everyone im allergic to corriander,.... its actually this really complicated chemical reaction that corriander has with certain people and is really uncommon and not actually an allergy, and makes my throat feel choked up and i feel sick but mostly just the i taste it different. but its just too annoying to explain.

I'm with you on the coriander/cilantro thing! I actually joined a site about hating the stuff...lol I did, however, feel bad when I had to turn down a coworker's offer of food the other day because of the cilantro. He put a lot of effort into making it, but I physically can't take the taste, which you understand. I just hope he did.
  • atessieri
    atessieri Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    1. I still buy and wear maternity pants so I don't have to see my size in 'real' pants. Also real pants that button are big on my theighs and butt.** Oh yeah my son is turning 2 in june lol
    2. I am irrationally and extremely terrified of cockroaches and espessially big ones and ones that FLY!
    3. I almost didn't buy my son any easter candy for his basket because I was afraid I'd eat it.
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    my profile says im 35, im 51 omg!! I said it!! wait a minute im having a moment now!!!

the chocolate bunny sat on the dinning room table for two weeks; I just wanted to eat the ears ,i did, then I ate the head the bunny looked deformed so I ate the whole body.

I use to tx while driving absolutely do not now!!!
  • rdchick
    rdchick Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    my profile says im 35, im 51 omg!! I said it!! wait a minute im having a moment now!!!

the chocolate bunny sat on the dinning room table for two weeks; I just wanted to eat the ears ,i did, then I ate the head the bunny looked deformed so I ate the whole body.

You are a stunning 51 year old! I would have definitely said you look in your 30's! You go girl! xxx
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options

You are a stunning 51 year old! I would have definitely said you look in your 30's! You go girl! xxx

thank you
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

Took the words out of my mouth... I completely agree! You look amazing for 51!!!
  • chergarr73
    chergarr73 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have never read the books or seen a Harry Potter film
    I keep the loose change I find in my son's pockets (on the other hand he is only 17 so it was mine to start with!)
    I have several pairs of shoes I have never worn
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    bump for later. :) This is a great thread!
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    1. I'm a slob. I leave stuff laying everywhere and pick it all up later on sometimes days later LOL!

2. It takes me forever to throw things away. I always keep it thinking I will use it sometime in the future. Of course I never do! LOL

3. I don't think I am particularly pretty. I think I am good looking girl, but pretty, cute, and all that.................not so much. :)

I could have written this myself, (except for the second part of number 3, *sob!) - weird! They wouldn't all have been my confessions but they are all true of me too! Twins!!
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I don't have any real friends anymore
    I miss my family (200 miles away) buth they never call me so I never call them either because it ticks me off that it is always me that makes contact
    I am so scared that I won't have lost any weight by the time my stepdaughter gets married, I don't like her mum and I want to be the coolest, slimmest "mum" there
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    1) I'm going on vacation next week and all I can think is "omg where am I going to exercise?"

2) I wish I was working from home today . . . so I could go grocery shopping and get all the cooking and laundry done

3) I have my calorie goal set lower than I should because I know that I exceed it ever single day.
  • julzmamabear
    Options
    Bump
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    1. I feel that I am not intelligent. I have a bachelor's and a master's degree, but feel like I've managed to fool everyone into thinking I know what I'm doing. And I know that my thinking this way is sabotaging my career. No clue how to fix it.
    2. I've been single for going on 3 years now and I haven't been on a date in about 2 1/2 years. People keep asking me when I'm going to try dating again and I honestly don't know. You can't have your heart broken if you don't put it out there, so I'm just keeping it safe for now. I've got more important things to worry about at the moment, like the career problem I mentioned above.
    3. I love nothing more watching cartoons on the weekends. I've always loved them. I will probably still watch them when I'm 80.

1. I am a women in academics and I hear you on number one! There are actual studies on how women with graduate degrees think they are fooling everyone around them. You are not alone! I also think this way of thinking is sabotaging my career. I work on a team of all men and I usually feel talked down too . Although I have more experience then they do! (I am also at least 17 years younger then the next oldest person in the group.) I have no idea what to do about all this either. I feel under utilized. It sucks!
  • JenCat162
    JenCat162 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I have tried to write this but I can't post my confessions! LOL!!
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    1. I hate working but I don't have a choice.
    2. I want plastic surgery instead of doing this the right way.
    3. I've been taking ambien for 6 yrs to sleep.
  • Jazzyrose77
    Options
    We are triplets. Some days I should be on an episode of Hoaders. I get scared to let stuff go.
  • Jazzyrose77
    Options
    1. I'm a slob. I leave stuff laying everywhere and pick it all up later on sometimes days later LOL!

2. It takes me forever to throw things away. I always keep it thinking I will use it sometime in the future. Of course I never do! LOL

3. I don't think I am particularly pretty. I think I am good looking girl, but pretty, cute, and all that.................not so much. :)

We are triplets. Some days I should be on an episode of Hoaders. I get scared to let stuff go.

I could have written this myself, (except for the second part of number 3, *sob!) - weird! They wouldn't all have been my confessions but they are all true of me too! Twins!!