3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• stephgxx
    stephgxx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Loving this!!

1. I weigh myself every time i go to the bathroom (sometimes i go just to weigh myself).

2. My 11 yr old son has got me secretly addicted to Dr who and i get quite annoyed when he watches them and deletes them from the sky+ box without me knowing lol.

3. I've got my first ever pole dance class tomorrow, though i must stress it's purely for the fitness side lol.
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    1) @ the allstar game in Atlanta I smoked weed with Bobby Brown, but I didn't inhale because I don't smoke weed I just wanted to come home with a great story.

2) my ex wife's religious beliefs will not allow her to remarry while I'm still living, so I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to have me killed one day.

3)I really don't like old people.
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I have 3 more :blushing:

~ I have a crush on a crazy cute guy at work

~ I LOVE Adam Levine & will stop whatever I am doing if he comes on the radio or television

~ I don't like to talk on the phone, but I will text, IM or email all day long
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I have 3 more :blushing:

~ I have a crush on a crazy cute guy at work

~ I LOVE Adam Levine & will stop whatever I am doing if he comes on the radio or television

~ I don't like to talk on the phone, but I will text, IM or email all day long

1. I love adam levine too.
    2. I'm addicted to this thread.
    3. I posted a comment a few days ago about not agreeing with people having kids who don't want them for their partners sake because they want one. I said it was wrong. This is because my step kids mum did this and she's a terrible mum and I hate the effect on them. Having said that I now regret it because some people have explained on the thread how they did this, but they love their kids to bits. I'm not a judgemental person but personal experience have me tunnel vision. Everyone is not the same, this thread has taught me that this situation can end happily too x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    1. I still have my fathers ashes (6.10.11) - I'm not ready to say goodbye

2. I have less patience as I've got older

3. I love The Big Bang Theory - Bazinga!

Sorry about your father! He passed on my birthday. You wait until your ready x
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    I love my Mom even if I get angry with her sometimes.......she's the coolest Mom around.....

My left knee makes a sound when I extend my leg........kinda scares me a little and I hope it goes away after I get the weight off

When I was younger I was SUPER OCD about things being moved in my room........I have mellowed in my years, but I think I am coming back around.........tough bein' at home after 10 years of being on my own cause my room gets criticized every now and then (I have a messy lifestyle in my room.......I know where everything is too, but I don't really care how it looks unless someone comes over, then I clean it just in case I want to show off my room)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    1) I love that this thead rolled, I've never posted anything on a public board that actually got any sort of discernable responses so it sort of excites me (in a strange way) that this is still going pretty strong.
    2) I can't take a compliment, I'm just too self conscious. My boss keeps trying to thank me for a job well done and I keep deflecting it off of to my awesome co-workers. I'm the one driving the project and meeting the deadlines, but I just can't handle the praise.
    3) I don't log my caloric intake when I'm sick, I just don't . . . I just don't.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    1. I keep MFP threads I've commented on open, not necessarily to read the responses, but to see if anyone quoted me and/or gave me props.
    2. I'm on a low carb diet. It works for me for many reasons I will not get into. And I secretly sigh when I see my friends making fun of it.
    3. I've given up drinking alcohol for the month of March, just to see if I can. It's almost as hard as withholding sex. I'm guessing here because I've never done such a thing.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    1) now that i know i'm short listed for another job, it hurts even more being at this one

2) i hope that the fight between my fiance and his sister last forever, just so i don't have to see her anymore

3) i left work at noon yesterday to have a private meltdown, and didn't tell my fiance.

4) I always want to ask people who have lost a ton of weight in a short amount of time how they did it, secretly I'm jealous and can't handle reading the posts.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    1. I'm sleeping with a married man, I love it & idgaf.
    2. Pregnancy scares the **** out of me. I use allllll the birth controls.
    3. I think losing weight gave me disordered eating habits.
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    1. I'm usually depressed but I put on a happy face every day.
    2. I secretly like a lot of rom coms but I'll never admit it
    3. When I was younger I didn't like pizza, and everyone thought that was so weird so I just told them I was allergic to cheese.
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    1. I'm usually depressed but I put on a happy face every day.
    2. I secretly like a lot of rom coms but I'll never admit it
    3. When I was younger I didn't like pizza, and everyone thought that was so weird so I just told them I was allergic to cheese.

i tell everyone im allergic to corriander,.... its actually this really complicated chemical reaction that corriander has with certain people and is really uncommon and not actually an allergy, and makes my throat feel choked up and i feel sick but mostly just the i taste it different. but its just too annoying to explain.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    1. I love the rawness of this thread.
    2. I want single women to WANT ME as much as the Married ones.
    3. Im not weird but I miss kissing my son, I love him so much!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    1. Lately ive been afraid to go to sleep, be ause I think im not gonna wake up. I didnt feel like life was halfway over at 40, but 41 has scared me

2. Im convinced cancer will capture me again.

3. I have no self esteem

Holy crap that sounds depressing....just being honest, but ill always look for positives in , that is unless I die, then im skrewed lol
  • kwith1014
    kwith1014 Posts: 144
    Options
    1. I am 32 years old and I still hide that I smoke and drink from my parents - even though I know they know

2. I'm in love with someone that I shouldn't be.

3. I am addicted to facebook's game Hidden Chronicles -- so much so that I asked my boyfriend to get on his page so I could play and I found some emails between him and some other girls that were NOT good. (I'm also addicted to these message boards -- but only the fun ones!)
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    1. I had a *small* package of Cadbury mini eggs last week and they were incredibly good. Other than that, I haven't had any sort of candy since January.

2. I adore dogs, almost any kind. But when I come home to my own pups, they act more like tiny people in uncomfortable furry coats.

3. I gave up a potential career as a doctor in order to be a Mom, but I don't think I'm a very good Mom.
  • kwith1014
    Options
    1. I pretend to be allergic to bees so I don't look so ridiculous running away screaming when they are near.
    2. I made a fake Facebook account so I could send myself stuff on Farmville.
    3. I dislike all kids but my own.

Ha I do the same things with the bees & I've thought about making a fake facebook account because I can't get any neighbors to send me things on Hidden Chronicles
  • kwith1014
    Options
    1. My best friend is really stressing me out with her constant whining so I just keep avoiding her.
    2. I only smoke 3 or 4 cigarettes a day, you would think quitting would be easy, but I keep struggling with it.
    3. I wish I could move to be closer to my parents, but I have obligations here. I really miss them!

I'm in the same situation as your 1 & 2