3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• melmargirly
    melmargirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    1) I cry when SPCA commercials come on
    2) I cant do not one single push-up, and that makes me want to cry too
    3) I jumped on the scale 4 times yesterday because Im so scared that Im going to put all this weight back on

#1 EVERY DANG TIME!!!1
  • legittuszynski
    Options
    1) I cry when SPCA commercials come on
    2) I cant do not one single push-up, and that makes me want to cry too
    3) I jumped on the scale 4 times yesterday because Im so scared that Im going to put all this weight back on

#1 EVERY DANG TIME!!!1

DAMN YOU SARAH MCLACHLAN!
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    1.) I say I'm trying to get fit to be healthy for my kids but in all honesty, I'm just shallow.
    2.)I went from being one of the most confident people in the world to having no confidence after having my daughter, and wonder if I will ever feel pretty again..
    3.) I told some one I loved(friends wise) that I truly regretted our friendship, just to make his girlfriend/wife happy, in the end I lost my best friend and the only person who truly knows me.

Idk if this will help or not, but in reference to number 2, to the outside eye you're definitely pretty.
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Round 2

1. I have really muscular arms, but since they aren't "cut" people see them as just big fat arms, and idk how to change this. Working out doesn't change it.

2. I am tired of being the "fat friend" yet I haven't seriously done anything to change it in a long time.

3. Last year around September I set my goal to be 50lbs lighter by my birthday which just passed 2 days ago. I had 6 months, could have done it. I haven't lost a lb.
  • camilleesqueda
    Options
    1. Today is going to be a cheat day.
    2. I have issues coming to terms with the fact that I naturally have a muscular, curvy frame and that being 130 at 5'4" is a stupid goal because I would look like a skeleton.
    3. I love cleaning. I'm cleaning right now. It's so much fun. :)
  • mick_02
    mick_02 Posts: 27
    Options
    1. I am addicted to diet coke and drink it religiously
    2. my family doesn't know I am engaged and planning an October wedding. I dont plan on telling them anytime soon :)
    3. After a long run or a good workout, I like standing in front of the mirror naked flexing :D
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    1. I think I'm the only person in the world that can't stand Adele.
    2. I'm getting very impatient to be stronger and am trying not to obsess about it.
    3. I worship the sun, but have to be coated head to toe in sunscreen. I love being outdoors every chance I get.

I CAN.NOT.STAND. Adele.

She's one crazzzzzyyyyyy broad.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    1) i hate my job and the majority of my coworkers. i wish this place would burn down or go under financially forcing me to look for another job
    2) though i claim to be a cat person, I'm creeping to the dark side of dog people
    3) i find 90% of women I see attractive, and creep profiles on here when a girl looks cute
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    1. My husband and I are seriously considering moving to Florida from our current state of Colorado. His family lives down there, and we feel they would be a better influence for our children than my family. He has applied for several jobs, we've house-hunted, and we've gone over schools, and we have not told anyone.
    2. I still sneak in a cigarette once or twice a week.
    3. More than once, I have gone to the gym just because they will take my daughters into childsitting for 90 minutes, and I don't care if I have to spend those 90 minutes running on a treadmill, just so long as no one is whining at me, tattling about their little sister, or poking at me during that time. I know I lose mommy points, but I only have so much patience before I crack.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    1. I really do know when I am flirting
    2. I still check my ex boyfriends photos on flickr
    3. I sometimes dream about being happily married
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    1.) I took a swig of REAL sweet tea today and it was gross! Figured since I try to stay away from it to go easy on the carbs, it was one thing to sacrifice. Sweet tea is my addiction, so that is strange! Maybe it was bad batch at work.
    2.) I am really craving some oysters and/or sushi, but I hate going to places alone and I don't like the ones you get in the store.
    3.) I have three overdue library books. :-x
  • najh4
    najh4 Posts: 28
    Options
    1. I skipped my P90X work out yesterday (figured my 5 hour serving shift counted a little).

2. Stare at my stomach in the mirror to see if it is really shrinking!

3. Overly, almost scary, freakin excited for my cheat day!!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    1. I don't want kids. Ever.

2. I would move to Chicago if it wasn't for the fact I have a new (and only) nephew who's too adorable for words.

3. I've had tattoo laser removal.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    1. I don't want kids. Ever.

2. I would move to Chicago if it wasn't for the fact I have a new (and only) nephew who's too adorable for words.

3. I've had tattoo laser removal.

almost said the same for number 1
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    1. I still eat pizza at least 4 times a week.
    2. I put a hershey miniature in my bowl of ice cream today.
    3. I will repeat an exercise if it gets me a better view of a hot woman

Probably should have included that my profile picture is not me. It is LL Cool J.

I knew it was LL Cool J, but everytime I see it, I think...Man! He's hot!
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    1) My oldest brother allows his wife to keep his kids from my family.
    2) I used to think Tommy Lee Jones was a total hottie (The Fugitive days) but won't admit that now to anyone. Except all 900 of you. :)
    3) I have been a drummer since I was 8 years old but I have never successfully tuned my drums. Something is ALWAYS off! Dangit!
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I see some people are taking a round 2, so why not? I got more confessions. :)

1: I NEVER EVER want to get pregnant. Call me a coward but birth, pregnancy, MORE STRETCH MARKS terrifies the *kitten* outta me, plus I've never in my life remembered liking kids. I do feel bad since my husband would be a WONderful father.

If you don't want kids you shouldn't have them. I whole heartedly agree with you! Don't let people pressure you either.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • shannonlee28
    Options
    1. I have separated myself from the majority of my family, because my husband and i don't have kids and have been trying for 4 years now with 4 miscarries during that time.
    2. Jealously issues with pregnant women, babies, and toddlers.
    3. A few minor food issues, love it to much.

One day at a time.........
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...I guess I was supposed to make some confessions

1. I'm totallly addicted to mfp, even more so than FB.
    2. I drink coffee whenever I really want dessert but I'm trying to be good.
    3. I'm not catholic, so I don't know why I feel the need to confess. ;)