3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    1) I haven't lost weight for more than a month (and a half?)
    2) I am wondering if it is anything mental I should work through (with a professional?)
    3) I am losing weight as an "aha" to those of my family who've tried and failed. They say I can't do it.
  • shannonlee28
    Options
    I know this feeling about being jealous of pregnant women or even people in your family who have a newborn. You are not alone, actually you would be surprised how many women are dealing with fertility issues. I am dealing with secondary infertility with a m/c and ectopic along the way. Stay strong, it will happen for you. I am currently trying Clomid to see if that helps our chances. :heart:
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I see some people are taking a round 2, so why not? I got more confessions. :)

1: I NEVER EVER want to get pregnant. Call me a coward but birth, pregnancy, MORE STRETCH MARKS terrifies the *kitten* outta me, plus I've never in my life remembered liking kids. I do feel bad since my husband would be a WONderful father.

If you don't want kids you shouldn't have them. I whole heartedly agree with you! Don't let people pressure you either.

I agree too! I think it's an admirable thing to know that you don't want them and to not try. Too many people out there who don't need to be parents having babies.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    1. I don't want kids. Ever.

2. I would move to Chicago if it wasn't for the fact I have a new (and only) nephew who's too adorable for words.

3. I've had tattoo laser removal.

almost said the same for number 1

I'll be 30 in December and I've never wanted kids. I don't get warm and fuzzy around them. Holding a baby doesn't make my clock ticket. The thought of both having a kid and raising one does not appeal to me at all. Luckily my family rocks and I have no pressure to ever pop one out.
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    1. I absolutely LOVE the shows FIrefly and Game of Thrones and wish there were more episodes. (Game of Thrones Season 2 starts soon... eeek!
    2. Am craving a Big Mac and do not have the confidence I will not eat it.
    3. Actually love spin class and other cardio classes and have real trouble motivating into lifting classes and LOVE exercising with my little sis.
  • dollienj
    dollienj Posts: 49
    Options
    1. I don't want to have children. I love kids, I love my nieces and nephews, but I have no "biological clock". Personally, I would rather be honest and upfront than have a child out of some perceived sense of obligation and end up resentful later on.

2. I avoid having my photo taken. It's weird - I can look in the mirror and think "Yep, I look good", but photos have always been a source of frustration and shame for me. I certainly don't hate myself, so I have no idea where that still comes from.

3. I am going to have some McDonalds fries this weekend. And enjoy every single one! :)

13922970.png
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    I see some people are taking a round 2, so why not? I got more confessions. :)

1: I NEVER EVER want to get pregnant. Call me a coward but birth, pregnancy, MORE STRETCH MARKS terrifies the *kitten* outta me, plus I've never in my life remembered liking kids. I do feel bad since my husband would be a WONderful father.

If you don't want kids you shouldn't have them. I whole heartedly agree with you! Don't let people pressure you either.

I agree too! I think it's an admirable thing to know that you don't want them and to not try. Too many people out there who don't need to be parents having babies.

Ha! I don't wanna be preggo either! I like kids, but I havn't ever changed a diaper (whoops, I think that's a confession) and their a 24-7 job!!
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    1. I have a very addictive personality (army wives, one tree hill, workout, eating healthy, wine, facebook, MFP)
    2. I feel alone all the time.
    3. I want a girl so bad that I tell my husband that when we get pregnant again I want ANOTHER boy. IDK why.
  • ColleenMichele
    Options
    1. I am really sad about having to leave my job in a few months (moving!)

2. I want to look better than my cousin did on her wedding day.... like WAY better.

3. I love my dog more than I like most people
  • DAWNSTEP
    DAWNSTEP Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    1. I am the fat kid in the family and sometimes I think my mom's concern for my "health" is her being embarrassed by me.
    2. I know that if I gave up beer completely this would be a lot easier, but if I seclude myself from my friends and doing what I think is fun, I'll be miserable. (tried it for 2 months)
    3. I have a gym buddy and w/o her I would not be going to the gym even though I am loving it.
  • DAWNSTEP
    DAWNSTEP Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh and 4. I'm afraid of being single forever.
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    1. i dont know how to work FACEBOOK...ha ha
    2. I m scared of online dating
    3. I ate 2 piece of cake today....oh well, tmrw is another day....im not perfect
  • najh4
    najh4 Posts: 28
    Options
    Round 2

1. I really need support this time around.. Loosing this last 25 has been a huge struggle.

2. I wish beer was as healthy as a salad, because I haven't had one in weeks... and I miss my dear pal bud light..

3. Drives me nuts when friends post their relationship drama on FB then get pissed when you dislike their BF or GF.... Um.. Dur!!
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    1. I think I'm having a mid life crisis.
    2. I live two lives..the good one and then the bad one which I wouldn't want anyone who knows the good one to find out about.
    3. I think I'm always going to be fat and sometimes have a little pity party for me.
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    1. my fiance thinks im so obsessive about losing lbs that i cant see myself losing.
    2.i having a cleaning ocd when i goto friends
    3.and i really have a thing for jefree star and the guys in the band brokencyde

Re: #3-
    If you knew him irl, you would HATE him. He is such an epic douche.

Plus he stole my favorite lipstick once & I'm still not over it, lol.
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    1. On payday I MUST reward myself with a purchase of some kind. Even if it's something cheap.
    2. Ive become addicted to the gym to the point I think I'm annoying others but I really don't give a damn.
    3. I sometimes bust into spontaneous disco dance when no one is around.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    1. I have a fear of not having enough money to survive and retire

2. I also am starting to hate my job and its stress.

3. I also am tired of being alone
  • Moeblessings
    Options
    1. On payday I MUST reward myself with a purchase of some kind. Even if it's something cheap.
    2. Ive become addicted to the gym to the point I think I'm annoying others but I really don't give a damn.
    3. I sometimes bust into spontaneous disco dance when no one is around.

I must agree with your confessions, only for number 3 I salsa dance instead of disco :bigsmile:
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    1. getting married in 6 months and realize I CANT-STAND my future in-laws
    2. I love my job & being independant (making my own money, etc) but I secretly want to have children & be a stay-at-home mom
    3. Really competitive with my best friend - and she's lost a ton of weight (doing HGC) & makes more money then me these days and it really pisses me off.

phew - that felt good :bigsmile:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Hilarious. Love LL.
    1. I still eat pizza at least 4 times a week.
    2. I put a hershey miniature in my bowl of ice cream today.
    3. I will repeat an exercise if it gets me a better view of a hot woman

Probably should have included that my profile picture is not me. It is LL Cool J.